Author Topic: The Slums  (Read 18771 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Slums
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2019, 09:33:54 PM »
Rin

Rin settled down onto the floor, handing Shirou his plate and a cold, wet towel to put on his forehead. "Well, yeah. Unless she got into another fight after we left, she's probably just desperately searching for you.

Shirou

Shirou sighed in relief at the girl's words, sure that Sakura would be able to fend for herself.

"So she is OK?" he asked, still a little confused. "I'm so glad to hear that."

With that resolved, he momentarily considered making a break for it. But he was in no state to fight or even run and, besides, something really weird was going on here. He needed answers. So, with that in mind, he turned to the girl again.

"Why are you doing this, Sakura?" he asked. "Why did you attack me for no reason and then drag me here, only to leave me lying on your bed? And why are you pretending to be your sister? "

"I'm confused...", he added.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2019, 09:36:58 PM »
Rin

She looked really pained, as if what he'd said was really hurtful, in an extremely tender spot.

"Well, I don't really want to talk about that..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2019, 10:46:53 PM »
Rin

She looked really pained, as if what he'd said was really hurtful, in an extremely tender spot.

"Well, I don't really want to talk about that..."

Shirou

Even with concussion addling his mind, Shirou could still see the pained look in her face at his words.

"Eh, what's wrong?" he asked, instinctively feeling concerned for the girl's welfare despite the fact that she'd kidnapped him.

But, even so, he still needed to know what was going on here, so he felt the need to press her further.

"Can you at least explain why you kidnapped me?" he said.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2019, 09:11:46 PM »
Rin

Rin took a breath, seemingly to speak, but stopped. She shook her head quietly.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2019, 11:03:06 PM »
Rin

Rin took a breath, seemingly to speak, but stopped. She shook her head quietly.

Shirou

Shirou sighed at the girl's refusal to answer. His head was throbbing, he felt confused and angry.

"So, what you're saying is that, despite attacking me for absolutely no reason, beating me into unconsciousness and then kidnapping me, you're unwilling to actually explain why?" he snapped.

Then he sighed again, the angry look on his face softening.

"Look, I'm confused, I have a throbbing headache and this whole situation is just so weird. I just want to know what is going on", he said, somewhat apologetically. "Please can you give me some kind of explanation."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2019, 01:01:18 AM »
Rin

"Emiya-kun, why don't you just eat for now. This isn't easy for me either."

She was painfully aware of the lust Sakura was feeling for him, and the disgust she was feeling because of it.

Second. Worst. Day. Ever.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2019, 10:16:21 PM »
Rin

"Emiya-kun, why don't you just eat for now. This isn't easy for me either."

She was painfully aware of the lust Sakura was feeling for him, and the disgust she was feeling because of it.

Second. Worst. Day. Ever.

Shirou

In response to Sakura's words, Shirou looked at her with utter bemusement.

"If this is so difficult for you, then why did you kidnap me in the first place?" he snapped back.

Even so, he could feel his stomach rumbling. They'd been just about to eat lunch when they'd come under attack, so he hadn't had anything to eat since breakfast. And, as he would expect from an alternative, albeit seemingly insane, version of his wife, it looked and smelt delicious. So, he did as the girl suggested and began to eat the food.

"Mmm, this is delicious", he said, again trying to lighten the mood after his snappy response.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2019, 12:49:14 AM »
Rin

"Mmm, thanks. I've been practicing."

Rin seemed kind of spacey, as if her attention was divided and she was only half paying attention to him. She was worrying about what his version of Sakura was going to do, and what her sister would do in responce.

"So, um, what do you do these days, Emiya-kun? How's-Sakura-doing?" She awkwardly finished her question, unsure whether calling her her sister was accurate and if it would offend. She ended up choosing the latter.

She still had absolutely no clue how to resolve the issue of the kidnapping, and was rather panicky on the inside.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2019, 11:51:30 PM »
Rin

"Mmm, thanks. I've been practicing."

Rin seemed kind of spacey, as if her attention was divided and she was only half paying attention to him. She was worrying about what his version of Sakura was going to do, and what her sister would do in responce.

"So, um, what do you do these days, Emiya-kun? How's-Sakura-doing?" She awkwardly finished her question, unsure whether calling her her sister was accurate and if it would offend. She ended up choosing the latter.

She still had absolutely no clue how to resolve the issue of the kidnapping, and was rather panicky on the inside.

Shirou

Shirou looked at her with a confused look on his face as she spoke again, her speech patterns still those of her elder sister. Was this just another facet of her obvious insanity? Some kind of multiple personality disorder where she had taken on the role of her sister in order to deal with some tragic event? Certainly that would explain why she didn't want to talk about it. Then, he let out another sigh, before responding to her question.

"Well, until you attacked me out of nowhere, knocked me unconscious and kidnapped me, I was working as a bounty hunter, although that was really just a way to earn a bit of money whilst we helped people. As for Sakura, well, right now I imagine that she's probably freaking out and desperately trying to find a way to rescue me.

Speaking of that, are you just going to let me leave once I've recovered a bit? Or are you intending to keep me as your prisoner?" Shirou responded.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2019, 02:13:55 AM »
Rin

"Gurk." He'd hit another nail right on the head that she didn't want hammering in! She was just trying to make a bit of small talk to stall for time, not deal with-

This.

Rin groaned, scratching at her head and throwing her head back in annoyance. That boner Sakura had popped certainly wasn't helping matters!!!

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2019, 12:30:51 AM »
Rin

"Gurk." He'd hit another nail right on the head that she didn't want hammering in! She was just trying to make a bit of small talk to stall for time, not deal with-

This.

Rin groaned, scratching at her head and throwing her head back in annoyance. That boner Sakura had popped certainly wasn't helping matters!!!

Shirou

Shirou sighed at Sakura's response, thoroughly confused about what the girl was doing.

"You can't even answer that?" he said, obviously irritated.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2019, 12:33:09 AM »
Rin

"Well, it depends..." Rin answered as she continued to fuss over herself in a rather manic way.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2019, 12:35:29 AM »
Rin

"Well, it depends..." Rin answered as she continued to fuss over herself in a rather manic way.

Shirou

"Depends on what?" he said, obviously confused. "What do you even want from me?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2019, 12:36:56 AM »
Rin

"That depends!" She sounded desperate and a bit annoyed.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2019, 12:44:49 AM »
Rin

"That depends!" She sounded desperate and a bit annoyed.

Shirou

In reponse, Shirou simply sighed loudly and returned to eating the delicious meal. He could tell from the tone of her voice that she was clearly starting to get annoyed and, whilst he would like answers, this Sakura was far too mentally-unstable and violent for him to risk antagonising her further, especially when she clearly had no intention of providing him with an answer.