Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 49266 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1035 on: February 03, 2020, 06:15:32 AM »
Amanda

"Eru would be mother since she will carry it, and that would make me the father hehehe... I'm happy you're enjoying my food Sage, you're much more polite than our Elven maid over here where when we met and that's why...."

Her hands brushed past Eru's magnificent tits and gave them a gentle squeeze before carrying on all the way up to Eru's face and her ears. Her very sensitive ears that the Amanda's fingers were all to eager to tease.

"That's quite the bold demand for someone who's about to be a mother. Our child will be growing in your stomach soon you should prepare yourself for that Erururu.... But Sage has been a good girl so I think it's only right that only she will get the privilege of taking me instead of you~" The black haired girl looked back at Sage with a grin as she raised her hips and then shook them slowly in a way that she knew was just irresistible, especially when combined with her charm. The charm that she was now focusing all of on Sage.

"Me pushing down Eru of all people this easily turns you on, doesn't it?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: February 03, 2020, 02:00:59 PM »
Shinji

"Then quit moaning." And with that, he walked away. Damn kids, this is why he was no good with brats. Wether he'd follow or not, he couldn't care less. His choice.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: February 03, 2020, 05:28:34 PM »
Eruraviel

"Nnngh~ Amanda would be the father, if you put it in human terms. We don't make distinctions like that." She moaned as Amanda kneaded her full chest, her pert nipples pressing against Amanda's hand. "Quite bold of you, thinking you'll manage to knock me up when I was fertile just last year." She retorted, face beet red from the feeling of her sensitive ears being fondled.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: February 05, 2020, 04:57:38 AM »
Sage

The dragon paused in her steady eating, which had continued previously throughout the entire explanation of how families were structured in such a case as this. Air pushed audibly through the cute little nose of Sage's elven form, and her eyes became fixated on the temptation presenting itself to her. "... your charms are commendable indeed."

She shifted in her seat in such a way as to suggest at a very obvious source of discomfort, which only became more obvious as she turned her eyes back to Eruraviel as well. "Though I find the position you have placed the father of my new children into unsettling, your offer is... yes."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: February 05, 2020, 09:32:18 PM »
Amanda

"Then what are you waiting for? My tight pussy can't stuff itself, surely you don't wanna be known as the dragon that got cold feet?"

Amanda was ignoring the Elf below her as she wiggled her hips and made sure that Sage was getting a good show.  "If you promise to close your eyes and not peak, I'll show you how Erururu."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: February 05, 2020, 10:44:57 PM »
Amanda

"Then what are you waiting for? My tight pussy can't stuff itself, surely you don't wanna be known as the dragon that got cold feet?"

Amanda was ignoring the Elf below her as she wiggled her hips and made sure that Sage was getting a good show.  "If you promise to close your eyes and not peak, I'll show you how Erururu."

Eruraviel

She squirmed underneat amanda, wishing she had Sage's viewpoint, but also enjoying her position underneath. It was quite the conundrum, really! "Sage, I have both parts! Is it really strange I enjoy both dominant and submissive positions?" She quipped, closing her eyes and wiggling her large ears. "Show me that you mean it, Amanda~"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: February 06, 2020, 12:05:41 AM »
Entheo

Finally standing up, Entheo happily trailed behind him.  The blue spirit of his beloved cat reappeared next to him, following with the soft swish of his tail.  It purred as it rubbed against his leg.

"Well its been a while since i've had a meal indoors.  I guess I don't mind."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: February 07, 2020, 04:39:11 AM »
Amanda

Sage

"You have a very different idea regarding how my kind go about mating than is reality." That being said, Sage did indeed rise from her seat and make her way over the table toward Amanda's exposed rear. At first she grabbed firm hold of the sorceress' hips, staring down at her and Eruraviel with fearsomely focused eyes that were ready to consume prey. Then she paused, awkwardly, as the tip of her big, thick, veiny elven cock pressed up against those welcoming folds only to be obstructed by clothing.

"... clothing is inconvenient." Sage grumbled under her breath at this, and casually pulled the offending article away so she could try again. This time with perfect aim!

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: February 07, 2020, 10:11:44 PM »
A-702

The spider stared up at Justice blankly. For a second, it's almost like his words were shining on him, and for the first time in a long time, there was something other than darkness in his heart. Perhaps it wasn't to confess or come clean that he truly wanted. The spider simply wanted to be judged.

And he smiled, genuinely, and couldn't help but laugh a little. It wasn't malicious, or even a wrong kind of laugh. In fact, for the first time, he sounded like his own age. Only then did he stop and look down, a flash of remorse on his face.

"I like you. You remind me of... someone I used to know... a hopeless idiot like you."

And with that, only slightly more healed up than before, he managed to stand on his two feet. He gripped the bottom of his shirt and raised it up, showing his childlike body.

"But the world is cruel. You're not dealing with people or even human beings. If I had one word to describe my boss... it'd be the devil himself."

..ard Project. Specimen A-702 The blood from the gunshot he suffered covered the tattoo on the bottom of his breast only slightly, but the barcode still showed. But even more ghastly were the countless scars on his body. Even freshly manufactured, he was tested for performance like all the rest. The marks of the experiments done on him were more ghastly than any carrion from hell. It was pure, human malice.

"I can't disobey their orders. You know that, right? If it comes to that, we might have to kill each other. So if you're not going to kill... don't die on me okay?"

He managed to smile a little. If it was about doors, there was only one he could take. A gate sending him straight to hell.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: February 08, 2020, 07:00:03 PM »
Amanda

Amanda was happy she'd already reinforced herself prior to shoving down Erururu or esle Sage's tough grip would have definitely bruised her. Even so, she couldn't stop the moan climbing from the depths of her throat as she felt the thick shaft spread her dripping wet folds apart.

She didn't think the dragon would actually do it, it was just a taunt, honestly!

But now she had to eat her own words as her folds was speared by something way thicker than she was used to taking, was every single one of them as freakishly big as her fiancee?

"Hey watch it, those are expensive!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: February 08, 2020, 09:40:51 PM »
Eruraviel

"Yes! Mate with her! Claim her! The elf encouraged her pet to rut with her wife. "Fill her up and make her carry your children!

She reached up, ears twitching, and grabbed Amanda's chest, sinking her fingers into her mounds. "Aren't you going to claim my pussy? Or was that all bluster and bluffing before?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: February 10, 2020, 01:27:01 PM »
Sage

The human was so tight. Under normal circumstances this might have given the dragon some pause, instilled some sense of hesitation and sensitivity which encouraged Sage to take it slowly after that initial push and give Amanda time to adjust. There were a lot of ways she could have done this differently. But of course, she didn't.

"Should have taken them off!"

Instead she gave into her instincts, into the urging of Eruraviel, and into her own petty jealousy as she stared down from above at Amanda so intimately pressed against the real elf in the room. She gripped tighter on Amanda's hips and started to mercilessly surge forward, trying to get the thick, veiny, throbbing length that she'd customized with her 'owner' the night before to be uniquely her own.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: February 10, 2020, 05:31:35 PM »
Justice

Justice couldn't manage even a chuckle, but his eyes were softer than a moment ago. "I'm the naive one? Now that's new," he said. "Things as terrible as devils and more powerful have tried to kill me and failed. Why would I kill you when you're neither as dangerous nor as damned, and you've felt their selfishness from the side of the victim and not the abuser?"

The rider rolled his shoulders, letting his ancient bones crack with relief, and rested a hand on the spider's shoulder. "If I have to kill you, well. I'll be sure to send your corpse some company."
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 05:36:03 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: February 10, 2020, 08:04:32 PM »
Suerte

"Same for me," Suerte said, pushing up her cowboy hat to flash those brown eyes that thirsted for blood.  They stared down at the boy from atop the horse, with no smile or bubbly tone to hide their intensity.  "Nothing more thrilling to me than that moment where a person so full of life becomes a worthless husk.  I have a very loving relationship with death.  I don't mind meeting the devil."

Normally she would be much more playful, but she wasn't in the mood.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 08:05:10 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: February 14, 2020, 08:27:19 PM »
Spidey

"..."

He blinked at both, but right now he was staring at Suerte in disbelief.

"Dude that's fucking edgy."