Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 61049 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1050 on: February 14, 2020, 08:33:41 PM »
Justice

He winced, resisting the way the crumbling atmosphere tickled the corners of his mouth under the scarf. "Everyone has their kinks. So Spidey, do you have a hole to hide in, or are we going to have to pack you in a lead suitcase?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: February 14, 2020, 09:13:37 PM »
Suerte

"Yeah your right," Suerte said, looking down on the spider from atop the horse, her gaze appearing condescending.  However, she descended from atop the horse, landing right next to Justice.  "I am so edgy I have a bullet that can cut you in half."

That mechanical noise filled the air as Suerte grabbed hold of one of her twin pistols from her holster.  With her free arm, she sandwiched those big arms in between her bigger breasts, running her hand along his chest.  It was strange.  She heard that line from Vanilla too, but she wasn't ready to trust in it.  After all, it made sense a succubus sex worker would be ok with everything, but a fellow cowboy?  The sadness that weighed so heavily on her lifted.

Unfortunately, her panties were a little wet.

She stared down at the boy, pointing the gun at his forehead.  "I've said it once and i'll say it again.  How about you put your faith in us?  I don't care what the organization is, we will discover the killer and I will kill the killer.  But if you can't be honest and helpful, its going to get us in trouble."

She grabbed a handful of Justice's top within her palms.  "If he doesn't want to help, I don't mind putting a hole in him and taking you over his corpse.....  I think I owe you a reward for being so patient with me...."

Really, she just wanted to say thank you.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: February 14, 2020, 09:27:21 PM »
Spidey

The kid had only one thing to say to this whole thing. Really, only one thing.

"Ok boomer."

With that, he jumped on Justice's shoulder... surprisingly lightly and patted him. "The suitcase sounds awesome. And if I do get shot and die horribly, just take me and dump me in the trash. We're in this till the end partna."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: February 20, 2020, 05:03:21 PM »
Justice

"The ass to sympathy ratio in this group will be something to remember, I see." The rider rolled his eyes. He looked to Suerte with patient, faint amusement, and to Spidey with unwavering calm.

"You can think about that for later. With our attackers' haste, I doubt we'll have much breathing room in the near future, and I don't have anything like a hideout right now. If we're lucky, maybe we can make a move while they're regrouping. What do you two say?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: February 20, 2020, 11:32:29 PM »
Suerte

All the cowboy gave her was a bemused grin and all Spidy gave her was a meme.  Clearly her antics needed a new angle.  This next bit she was sure would give more of a solid reaction.

"I can always buy us a place to stay," she said slowly, just so she could savor Justice's reaction.  "We can buy out a mansion or two and use the combined land to build a base."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: February 21, 2020, 04:11:31 AM »
Spidey

The spider's eyes sparkled.

"Do you mean... a secret HQ!?"

He looked ready to jump up and hug the big boobed lady.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: February 23, 2020, 01:47:30 AM »
Justice

Justice's expression was unseen, but an astonished wheeze sounded swiftly under his scarf.

"Did you have that much payout this whole time?" Justice blinked, and his belt clinked when he adjusted it. The thought of having an ID again and channels for that kind of cash was momentarily tempting. "We're not going to get a custom job projected and made in a usable timeframe, no matter how you cut it. Got any friends who could throw us a bone on the down-low?"
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 01:51:40 AM by YOLF »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: February 27, 2020, 01:31:59 AM »
Suerte

Suerte giggled, rubbing the back of her head with her eyes closed.  "  No bones, no people.  I'm a lone cowgirl who makes her own money on her own time.  But yeah I kind of just do this bounty hunting thing for fun and professional fulfillment.  I don't actually have to work to make money anymore...."

She opened her eyes and her face turned pink.  "Anyway, we can also get a big ol field for Punishment here."

Suerte began rubbing Punishment's mane.  "Who wants a big ol field!  You do!  Thats right!  You get a big old field!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: February 27, 2020, 01:35:41 AM »
Spidey

"OMG! That's its name!? That's seriously badass!" His eyes sparkled even more at the mention. "That's a friggin' cool horse, did I mention it? Cause it totally is. But..."

Shit. He didn't consider it until now.

"Guys, we should like, totally go to the grocery store, like now. It's actually super important, a matter of life and death even. It doesn't matter which one, as long as its the closest one." His expression suddenly turned serious all of a sudden, an ominous shadow creeping over his face.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: February 28, 2020, 05:44:56 PM »
Justice

Justice reached behind his ear to scratch the messy hair that peeked from under the cowboy hat. It was more awkward to have his style complimented so earnestly than dreading recognition or ignorant dubiousness. The steed in question, for its part however, rumbled against Suerte, swaying its body as if demanding to be groomed.

"What's at the grocery store? Missing your daily calcium intake?" An eyebrow rose in Spidey's direction.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: February 28, 2020, 06:51:38 PM »
Suerte

The cowgirl seemingly ignored the conversation, brushing the horse's mane with her hand.  Her thoughts drifted to that skirmish with the assassin, how she almost died.  The worst part was that Justice warned her not to go, but she was so arrogant.  For now, the only issue was whether or not Spidey would be honest this time.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: February 28, 2020, 06:55:35 PM »
Spidey

"No time to explain! We must march onwards and upwards!" He pouted, frustrated at how Justice of all people could make such an oversight. "If not, I'll go there and catch up to you. But it's super important."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: February 28, 2020, 06:58:27 PM »
Justice

He did his best impression of War's scowl, humming like an impatient mountain. "Alright, but hurry with it. Let's use the main roads for now."

As Justice gripped Punishment's reins, his ghostly birds flew on ahead.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: February 28, 2020, 07:05:53 PM »
Spidey

15 Minutes Later

At the Grocery Shop

The gunslinging trio (or duo + a spider) marched onwards, and finally entered the shop. They stood out like sore thumbs, surrounded by what could only be described as the most normal looking normal people ever in comparison.

But soon, they were met with the most soulles, heart wrenching display possible. In millenia of hell, no eyes could look as empty, joyless, and lifeless as the one who met them.

The greeter.

"Hi, welcome to No Frills, how can I help you today?"

Truly, retail was a hell worse than pandemonium.

"No matter what you do, don't make eye contact..." Spidey whispered to Justice, loud enough to be heard anyways. Right now, spidey feared for his own soul.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: March 04, 2020, 11:31:46 PM »
Justice

If abyssal spiders burst from the floor and tried to eat them at this point, the rider wouldn't be alarmed, but as far as he could see, the store seemed pretty pleasant compared to the first few circles of Hell.

"I can't say if this is suspicious or Spidey is just weird," he whispered to his gunslinging partner.