Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 60015 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1080 on: March 25, 2020, 10:46:54 PM »
Suerte

As the trio arrived, Suerte yawned. She rarely had to do stake out operations thanks to her luck, so sleeping late nights wasn't something she was used to anymore.  Following Justice's lead, she dismounted and hid behind Punishment, a hand on the butt of her gun.

Oh, she thought watching him vanish.  Neat little trick.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: March 25, 2020, 10:50:08 PM »
A-702

Zzzz....zzz...

The kid was taking it easy, just taking a drooly nap over the back of the horse. He hugged it like it was his new best friend with a big grin.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: March 28, 2020, 05:59:19 PM »
Justice

A moment later, the Rider unlocked the door and let them in. Punishment shook Spidey off, and Justice caught him like a sack of vegetables, hauling the young man off as the creature skulked away on its own.

Inside, Justice flicked the lights on. "This used to be the home office for a gang, but as far as I can tell, they had to vacate in a hurry." They walked past half-shut doors and scoured cabinets, and shoeprints faintly staining the corners towards the exits. Ignoring a pockmarked and bullet-riddled wall to their right, Justice stepped into a common area and deposited Spidey on the couch.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: March 29, 2020, 09:08:17 PM »
Suerte

"Oh this is a lot more fun than my idea," she said, looking around the office.  She ran into the center, examining the ceiling before returning to the foot prints on the floor.  "Its pretty cozy.  All i'd say this place needs is a dessart and we would be back home!"

For the first time since that incident, she really felt like she was back home.  Maybe they weren't all super close yet, but in this moment, Suerte did not feel so alone.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: March 31, 2020, 12:56:20 AM »
Justice

Justice sighed and refilled his old lungs with air, sinking into an old chair. It squeaked dangerously, but he relished the action, as if he could finally untangle the weary knots from his body.

"Not much in the way of provisions," he responded, tossing his hat onto the doorknob. Eyes drifting towards the ceiling, he rummaged through his coat's pockets for something. "But I'm low maintenance."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: March 31, 2020, 02:19:34 AM »
Suerte

The cowgirl held her hand out of the window.  Lucky for her, an apple fell out of the sky and landed in her palm.  Still smiling, she walked over to bullet ridden holes in the wall and ran her hand down it.  "Me neither," she said, taking a bite out of the apple.  "But aren't we a little exposed?"

Suerte wasn't really worried about herself.  Thanks to her luck, assassination attempts were almost never successful, but she couldn't necessarily protect the others without distributing her power.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: April 03, 2020, 06:13:55 PM »
Justice

"Less exposed than out in the streets." He shrugged, finally digging out a small flip-phone. Justice typed methodically, eyes flirting between the screen and the room's windows. "It's not likely anyone who has it out for us will prioritize searching a recent already compromised location. This will have to do for the moment."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: April 04, 2020, 04:23:36 AM »
Suerte

Suerte sat down on the battered couch, tipping her hat back.  "Justice?  Is this a silly man thing?  Ya know, we don't call men gold diggers, just whipped.  Are you worried about being whipped to a wealthy cowgal?"

She glared at the cowboy.  It was clear she was testing him.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: April 04, 2020, 03:41:47 PM »
Justice

He clicked 'send' and loosed his scarf, answering the challenge in Suerte's eyes with an utterly nonplussed click of the teeth.

"Sugar mommas are the opposite of good at hiding," Justice said. "Nothing to do with my sexual preferences that we're being hunted by maniacs."
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 03:42:26 PM by YOLF »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: April 04, 2020, 05:18:28 PM »
Suerte

Suerte smiled at his response.  It was nice to have a man who wouldn't even flinch at her little games, made it fun.  The fact is, she had a thing for tough guys.  Puffing her cheeks, she said, "Aww c'mon Justice.  If you wanted that, all you had to do was ask.  I could make us a little secret cave or something."

She leaned in on the couch, giving Justice a better view of her already prominent cleavage.  Meeting his challenge, she pushed her hair back and continued.  "I never said it was a sexual preference thing honey.  I wondered if it was a man thing, an ego thing."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: April 04, 2020, 05:28:36 PM »
Justice

He huffed through a rough smile. "No, it's a sex thing. When men make waves about their ego, it's because they're trained to defend insults against their performance. Or statements they're accustomed to reading as insults. Timeless complexes."

The rider leaned back and calmly enjoyed the view, putting his phone away.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 05:33:27 PM by YOLF »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: April 04, 2020, 05:41:39 PM »
Suerte

Suerte resisted the urge to go over there and attach herself to him again.  No, she had to stay in the couch in place.  "You saying you have a complex hun?  If I praise you and your performance, will it go away?"

She leaned in a little further, licking her lips as if she was preparing to bite into some food.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: April 04, 2020, 05:42:40 PM »
Justice

"I mostly meant humanity." He shrugged. "But angels and demons are just as bad in their own ways."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: April 05, 2020, 10:30:25 PM »
William

"Then lead the way. I wish to see if this wife is as charming as you." He sounded quite smug right now, and the way his hand came down to stroke the top of her head was possessive yet comforting as his magic carried his affection with every touch. No that wasn't the right word, it was reassuring, asserting that he would solve her issues in turn.

Eruraviel

Eruraviel's hair was softer than the finest spider-silk. His fingers ran easily through the cloudlike locks which ran all the way down her back. The tips of her ears trembled with delight.

"Fufu, of course!" She replied quickly, perhaps too fast. She was eager and excited from the events leading up to this. It felt as if her dreams that she'd been following for the past hundred years might finally bear their first fruit. All the suffering, pain and damage she'd endured so farpointed towards this moment.

She'd unlocked the power of the gods. ZEKE's pathetic paths were nothing in comparison-useless and ill equipped, misused to an incredible degree by the undead brute. With this power, she could take herself even further beyond her own limits, and finally take the first step towards apotheosis. Being able to help Amanda claim revenge and destroy her abusers was simply the icing on the cake, polishing this perfect day even further so it would shine brightly in her memories forever.

She took ahold of his hand, closed her eyes, and the two winked out of existance, returning to the entrance of her wife's mansion. Instead of her usual clothes, she was now wearing a tightly fitting maid uniform. She rapped the back of her hand against the door, making sure to let go of William's hand before Amanda opened it.

Humans always had such strange issues with physical contact and jealousy, and she didn't want to ruin this day.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: April 07, 2020, 04:12:12 PM »
Outside Amanda's mansion

"Interesting mansio-"

William's response to seeing the mansion in question was cut off as the door opened and he was struck with an even more overwhelming sight. The girl who opened had raven black hair and was unlike her wife unmistakably human, however her presence was even more striking. Everything besides her perfect form greyed out when compared to her brilliant radiance. 

He blinked and his eyes narrowed as the work of the spell was broken by his will. So it was magical charm, but the potency was far greater than any he had come across before and even as he saw through the workings, the effects persisted. She still looked heavenly.

"Really Eruru? First a dragon and now some mage pretty boy? I thought you were into girls." Amanda was the first to speak and she raised her eyebrow at the sight of the new guest Eruraviel had brought alongside her.

But as she glanced over him again her eyes gradually widened until-

"You-You're... connected to that cancerous blob man!"

"Oh so you've seen his current form... He used to be quite the handsome knight once upon a time, how the mighty have fallen indeed. But that's besides the point... How were you able to figure that out so fast girl? I've only existed in this Nexus for mere hours."