Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 59995 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1110 on: April 10, 2020, 11:53:14 PM »
Suerte

The cowgirl lowered her arms, granting visual access to her cleavage once again.  "Well you can have my resume anytime," she said.  "I'm an open book and I want to know you more.  We are partners after all."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: April 12, 2020, 05:49:22 PM »
Mansion

"Let me goooo!"

A massive hand of the arcane itself forced them apart and pushed Eruraviel into a wall. She turned to her fiance with a furious glare, her patience finally having boiled over. "Stop asserting your fucking dominance at any given point. Do you know how infuriating it is? It's like you're looking down on me. This ends now!"

"Looks like you got some issues to work throu-"

"Shut up pretty boy! I'm talking to my wife.""

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: April 12, 2020, 08:27:55 PM »
Eruraviel

"Guh!" Eru found herself forced firmly up against a wall-the arcane fingers held her tightly against it, allowing no fantasy of escape. Pinned against the wall, she chose to quietly glare at Amanda wordlessly. Her ears stood still-drooping ever so slightly with disappointment, and perhaps a little bit more. Her glare momentarily focused on William as he made his quip before returning to Amanda, at which point it softened a hair.

"I didn't mean to act superior to you." She quietly said, forcing out words she rarely spoke. "I apologize."

Her gaze then hardened, staring directly at Amanda with her brilliant purple eyes. "However, I'd like you to stop disparaging me-I know I'm inexperienced at this, but it doesn't justify making fun of my life's work." She glanced at William for a moment before returning to Amanda. "Can we go and talk somewhere privately, Amanda?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: April 14, 2020, 02:37:21 AM »
Justice

His eyes flickered to the side with a grimace, but he turned them back to her. "That so. Don't mind if I take the initiative then. Are you feeling alright after that, partner?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: April 14, 2020, 02:47:47 AM »
Suerte

Suerte turned her head away.  "I feel good....  I feel the most alive I have in a while...."

This was tough.  The cowgirl said she was an open book but she didn't know how he would react.  What happened should have been traumatic, scarring and in a way it was.  The fact of the matter was those moments of struggle would be imprinted on her for the rest of her life, even if the memory faded.  However, somehow she felt a bit more whole.  But she was always like this, getting off to the things that should be terrible. 

The moment she was done speaking, her pupil's locked on to Justice's.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: April 14, 2020, 03:12:31 AM »
Justice

"Is that all?" He returned without pause. More years than Suerte could imagine living weighed behind his silver irises, saddled by responsibility and discontent. "Then why do you speak ruefully?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: April 14, 2020, 03:18:05 AM »
Suerte

"Because... I'm not supposed to be happy," she said, looking away again.  This time she did not turn her entire head, but merely her brown pupils.  "I almost died Justice.  You literally said don't die after telling me not to go alone.  I let my pride get the best of me and I almost died.  What happened on your end anyway?  I saw that.."

Suerte licked her lips.

"...Giant form so I thought something happened.  Its why I rushed over."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: April 14, 2020, 04:10:39 PM »
Mansion

"Life is about progress Erururu... And I'm gonna make you even greater. Your biggest weakness is that you already think you're on top, But I guess beating that mindset out of you will be really hard with how long you've lived..." She sighed before continuing. "And no we're not going somewhere private. You brought a guest here on official business and as Chief of Pine Garden I can't just ignore them to elope with you. I have a hundred and more duties to attend to besides scheming with you, it's a delicate balancing game and you're kinda acting like a 12 year old with a super weapon."

William remained quiet to the side as the owner of the house monologues to the Elf. 

"But most importantly, I'm the Chief here. And I won't have anyone, not even you act like they own me in my own home, in front of my guests." She calmly walked over to where Eru was pressed and slammed her hands onto the wall on either side of the Elf's face. The Height difference seemed to magnify many times over as Amanda loomed over her with a furious demeanor.

"DO YOU GET THAT?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: April 14, 2020, 04:30:30 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel felt small crushed under Amanda's overbearing presence. Her ears began to droop lower and lower throughout the lecture, and by the end, she was blinking back tears, doing her best not to cry.

"I-yes, I get it." She replied quietly, her lower lip trembling. Tears began to stream down her face and she shook her head. "I'm just trying to help as best I can, Amanda... You don't need to yell at me..." She shook her head again and recomposed herself. "I'll do my best to learn, okay?"
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 04:36:05 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: April 14, 2020, 05:14:24 PM »
Mansion

Amanda leaned forward and then pushed Eru's face up from under her her, forcing the Princess to meet her gaze. "I know you will, that's why I love you silly"

"Aww, you really are cute together, it would only get better if two made it more steamy, make out with her and shake those hips babe!"

"H-hey!"

Amanda looked behind herself with a reappearing flush spreading across her face. What was he thinking just blurring out stuff like that? Urgh, she was way more used to guys just nodding dumbly at her or being way more composed and serious, this was ridiculous?

"Dont call me babe like that , gross. I can't believe it... It's not like I.... I don't even know how to shake my hips like that ok! I let my charm do the work..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: April 14, 2020, 05:47:22 PM »
Eruraviel

The elf stood on her toes and kissed Amanda on the lips. She was releived-she didn't really understand relationships, they were scary, she didn't like fighting, and she hadn't been in a position of weakness for several hundred years, truly. Never since she'd lost her friends in that fight with the demon. She chuckled at William's comment and shook her hips at Amanda. "Your charm doesn't work that well on me, so you'll have to learn. I'll teach you all sorts of ways to use your seductive body even better, Mandy~"

She wiped her face clean of her tears and giggled, putting on a face of happiness. She shook her hips again, swaying them in just the way to make her entire lower body jiggle. "Like this. Try copying me."
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 05:52:24 PM by Sinib »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: April 14, 2020, 09:22:30 PM »
Justice

"Just stacks of nonsense trying to trip me." He exahaled heavily, the lines of his face twitching. But the impulse disappeared with a quick shake. "You say it made you happy, but right now, you're distraught. Have you stopped to think why? And you have one thing wrong. I trusted you to come back alive, and you did."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: April 14, 2020, 10:12:12 PM »
Suerte

Suerte's eyes watered a little bit as she stared at Justice.  After the craziness of the police attack and the loneliness of city life, this was the sort of solidarity that she sought, the trust of a partner.  She almost forgot how it felt.

"Your not mad?  Well I suppose we just met.  It wouldn't have been the end of the world if I had died."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: April 15, 2020, 07:04:45 PM »
Mansion

"No."

Amanda gave her wife a flat look and shrugged.

"Maybe we can discuss that business now." William chimed in from the corner.

"Yeah I've been wondering that too, why did you bring him here?" 

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: April 16, 2020, 06:51:14 PM »
Justice

"No, it wouldn't," he said, and the shadows on his face untwisted. "But I won't simply forget someone who fought by my side."