Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 46314 times)

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2019, 12:47:35 AM »
Nero

"Oho, you have? I need to hear *all* about that~"

The empress's thoughts were visible all over her face; not even trying to hide them, she continued the conversation unimpeded. Indeed, she had always been the kind of women that couldn't read the mood and instead would force her own pace upon everyone.

"Well, you can be a Servant without a Master if you're fully incarnated, as i am right now... Otherwise i probably would have faded out pretty soon after coming here."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2019, 09:38:32 PM »
Aruna

Aruna's face turned red as she broke eye contact with Nero, staring at the ground instead.  "Incarnated?  I don't think we are talking about the same thing," she said, pushing her fingers together.  "Why don't you just tell me what you are and i'll explain myself."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2019, 02:31:30 AM »
Nero

"Hm? Very well, i shall tell you all about me!"

Giggling to herself for a bit, the imperial rose opened her mouth.... and closing it. After a few seconds, she opened it again, only to close it again and start rubbing her forehead; she seemed to have trouble putting the concept into words.

"Really... a Servant is something like.... like a familiar? It's like a way to summon high-level spirits and give them a body... Normally they are bound to the Master who summons them and need to be provided mana by them, but if they fully incarnate, they can sustain themselves.... Is how it works. Umu, that was it."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2019, 03:27:27 AM »
Aruna

Aruna perked up, raising her finger and saying, "Ah so thats why you are a long-dead ruler of a long-dead country.  You incarnated, so you are free?  Honestly, that sounds pretty lonely.  In a way, its actually similar to my situation.  Perhaps in that way, we are both still "servants."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2019, 11:46:12 PM »
Nero

"Lonely... I hadn't really thought of it like that..."

She playfully poked the demoness' cheek

"Are you saying you want me to alleviate your loneliness?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2019, 12:13:32 AM »
Aruna

"I said you were lonely," she said, a single tear rolling down her cheek. 

Huh?

She rubbed the tear from her eyes, staring at her moist fingers before returning to Nero.  "Yeah... sure."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2019, 06:14:51 AM »
Nero

Taken slightly aback by the demoness' melancholy, the empress calmed down her usual temperament, deciding to lead her to rest for now.

"Well, I do have an abode up the hills, i'll let you calm yourself there, hm?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2019, 09:00:49 PM »
Aruna

Aruna nodded, enormous black bat-like wings emerging from her back.  With one mighty beat of her wings, a small storm of winds blew through the dark alley.  The demon, curious as to what this strange girl could do tilted her head and said, "yes, that sounds nice.  Can you fly?"

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2019, 08:24:38 PM »
Nero

"Fly? Of course not, you're so funny! But i can just keep up by running and jumping the rooftops, do not worry, lass"

The blonde laughed heartily, slapping the winged girl's back like she made the most precious joke.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2019, 09:08:19 PM »
Aruna

Aruna simply stared at the girl, silently allowing Nero to pat her on the back.  That blonde was still a weird one, but at least she was friendly.  With a single flap of her wings, she was propelled above the buildings, shooting into the sky.  The cool air gently caressed her cheek, ruffling her already loose clothing.  Flying was a nice feeling.

"Very well," she said, staring down at her from the skies.  "I will start slow.  If this does not work, I can always travel more compactly."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2019, 10:54:11 PM »
Nero

After idling a few seconds to admire underside of the flying girl's skirt, the adopted Augustus took a leap up the windowsill of the adjacent building, balancing on it before taking another leap to reach the rooftop.

"Heeey! How are you up there?"

She waved toward the demoness from her vantage point, no care in the world as she balanced on the roof tiles.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2019, 11:16:24 PM »
Aruna

As Aruna sailed through the sky, Nero was rewarded with a decently shaped rear, the two cheeks shaping the snow white panties underneath her skirt.

Odd.  It took a second, but the girl finally caught up.  If she was that quick, why did it take so long to catch up?  Looking through the hazy darkness, she realized she wasn't exactly sure where the bathhouse was.  She thought it would be a little flashier than normal but it clearly wasn't, at least no more flashy than any other city building in the night.

"How about you lead the way?  It is your place right?  Oh.... and I have a question for you."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2019, 11:57:00 PM »
Nero

"Oh, Do not worry, i shall lead the way!"

Before turning toward the hills, Nero turned back toward the floating demoness again.

"A question? Ask away, lass, it is only natural to want to know more about me after all!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2019, 12:27:49 AM »
Aruna

Aruna smiled as she watched the blond girl practically skip ahead of her.  She wasn't actually doing this, but the way her body seamlessly flowed with unrivaled energy gave the feeling of a skipping school girl on her way to a birthday party.

"What does evil mean to you?"

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2019, 12:43:19 AM »
Nero

The hopping empress answered without hesitation, like this answer was so core to her beeing that it warranted no further thought at all.

"Evil is betraying yourself. Hiding parts of yourself, rejecting yourself, lying to yourself and the world about the choices and desires that make You; that is the one and only thing that can be called Evil."