Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 47199 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2019, 11:43:10 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru shrieked, sitting up before pinning Amanda's body down, teeth chattering a bit. "Th-that was mean, Amanda..."

She didn't like undead things.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2019, 11:51:27 PM »
Amanda

Clap clap clap.

The body on the bed went limp as it's strings were cut short, and a clapping sound could be heard from the doorway. "That right there was was one of my puppet bodies, I thought I'd surprise you when you came back."

She stopped clapping and continued talking as she walked closer. "I've been thinking. That your dress is quite old fashioned, you should try to dress more modern and there's an easy fix for that..." She pulled out a smartphone from her pocket and  typed something in before showing a picture to Eru.

It was a picture of a regal looking blonde woman, Chief Valerie, although that info wasn't readily apparent from the photo itself.

" How old do you think she is?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2019, 11:58:32 PM »
Amanda

Clap clap clap.

The body on the bed went limp as it's strings were cut short, and a clapping sound could be heard from the doorway. "That right there was was one of my puppet bodies, I thought I'd surprise you when you came back."

She stopped clapping and continued talking as she walked closer. "I've been thinking. That your dress is quite old fashioned, you should try to dress more modern and there's an easy fix for that..." She pulled out a smartphone from her pocket and  typed something in before showing a picture to Eru.

It was a picture of a regal looking blonde woman, Chief Valerie, although that info wasn't readily apparent from the photo itself.

" How old do you think she is?"

Eruraviel

Eru turned around, still shivering, her ears drooping to the point they were touching her neck. Her lower lip trembled, and she fidgeted with her dress. "My dress isn't old fashioned..." She muttered. It was the peak of elven fashion, showing off one's curves just enough to titilate while hiding enough to make you long for more.

Was it really old fashioned in the Nexus?

She grumbled to herself before taking the phone, looking at the picture carefully. After a few moments, Eru nodded. "She's probably a vampire, going by the eyes and the fact you're asking me. So, I'm going to guess a couple thousand years old."

She puffed out her chest, rather sure of her answer.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2019, 12:16:43 AM »
Nero

Hopping from rooftop to rooftop, the empress arrived in front of the bathhouse only slightly after the demoness landed. Puffing out her chest with pride, the small bundle of joy started to brag.

"So, what do you think? Glorious, is it not? I invested quite a bit into having this established, fulfilling a humble citizen's dream with it too~"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2019, 12:28:46 AM »
Aruna

Aruna raised her eyebrow, descending to the ground as he eyed the proud pose of the emperor.  "Why does it look so different from the rest of the city?  I won't pretend to understand human economics, but doesn't this level of difference look a little gaudy?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2019, 01:11:45 AM »
Amanda

"How's the cleanup going? And yeah it totally is, just take a good luck at Valerie there. She's thousand of years old but you wouldn't be able to tell from the way she dressed. She's pretty famous being one of the oldest Chiefs around...."

With a growing smirk she continued. "Would you fuck her?" Or was the fact she was undead, too much for her to get going?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2019, 01:13:49 AM »
Amanda

"How's the cleanup going? And yeah it totally is, just take a good luck at Valerie there. She's thousand of years old but you wouldn't be able to tell from the way she dressed. She's pretty famous being one of the oldest Chiefs around...."

With a growing smirk she continued. "Would you fuck her?" Or was the fact she was undead, too much for her to get going?

Eruraviel

Eru crossed her arms into an X, smirking. "That's a trick question, isn't it! You're trying to catch me-ah-cheating!"

She sounded very sure of herself now. Her ears popped up as she smiled and beamed at Amanda, as if she were expecting to be patted on the head for remembering how human culture worked. "I'm going to be loyal to you, silly. If you're busy I'll just use one of my maids to relieve myself, not find some random woman."

She shuddered a little. "Plus, she's probably cold."
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 01:15:47 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2019, 01:26:53 AM »
Amanda

She raised an eyebrow at the sudden accusation, only to burst out laughing a few moments later. "it's not cheating if I'm encouraging you to do it. I want honesty, Besides it would be quite beneficial if you turned her starved for you,  from what I' understand you'd taste quite unique, with who you are. Bottom point is, I want your opinion on vampires. As they might be useful for dealing with him."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2019, 01:29:41 AM »
Amanda

She raised an eyebrow at the sudden accusation, only to burst out laughing a few moments later. "it's not cheating if I'm encouraging you to do it. I want honesty, Besides it would be quite beneficial if you turned her starved for you,  from what I' understand you'd taste quite unique, with who you are. Bottom point is, I want your opinion on vampires. As they might be useful for dealing with him."

Eruraviel

Her purple eyes shimmered, and she just wore an infuriating half-smirk on her face. "If it serves my goals, then I'll pursue any path that could bear fruit, of course. Wouldn't you?"

She shifted her position, crossing her legs on the bed, wiggling her bare toes, feeling the blanket with them. "My personal dislikes holds no bearing to the pursuit of my goals."
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 01:32:43 AM by Sinib »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2019, 02:18:57 AM »
Justice

If you faced anything at all worthy of being called a monster, not having your priorities straight got you killed. No amount of skill or firepower could help you if your approach wasn't in order. Justice grumbled unimpressed, but wondered if that was really all she had to say about the boy in question. "He should've gotten a rifle. But that's where his choices brought him."

To her question though, he tipped the edge of his hat up, the better to look back at those eyes.

"A veteran from my old gang," the rider said. "Made most of our weapons, and routinely threatened to kill us for damaging them, too. A bit too attached to the 'masterworks', maybe, but there was hardly anyone who could match that genius."

He left out the part where the same person was responsible for turning the still-living spines of abyssal behemoths into horrific siege machines, it didn't seem like she'd find it that nearly as important.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 02:19:52 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2019, 02:39:51 AM »
Suerte

Suerte ran a finger along the aging gun.  "I probably would kill you too if you treated my babies with disrespect," she said, her voice heavy with a half seriousness.  "But you know, that boy has messed up my weapons a few times and he is still alive.  Honestly, the joy of creating weapons is giving agency to those who don't have any.  If a man wants to fight a monster with a minigun he can.  In the end men live or die by their own choices."

Suerte sat on the counter next to the guns, looking the cloaked man in those very nice eyes.  Strange, she couldn't help but think they looked as worn out as those guns.  "I wonder what choices you have made."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2019, 04:56:48 AM »
Justice

He stared for a moment longer than it was polite and crumbled into a chuckle. The rawest purpose of a weapon was to empower, that wasn't anything new to him, but the way she saw it struck a hole in his expectations like a stray bullet. Justice had never been good at making things. He was envious of being able to say that what one brought to the world had purchased agency for others where their own power might not them allowed them any.

"Bit early for those questions," the rider retorted. "Why did you choose to retire from gunmaking?"
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 05:00:26 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2019, 02:28:41 PM »
Amanda

"That's great to here, then I trust you won't mind conducting some unsavory bussiness later on. We lack the might to just oppose head on, which leaves getting even dirtier than him as our only option for overcoming him."

She flicked up something else from her pocket, this time it wasn't device but rather a..... collar. On it was written 'Property of Amanda.' with big italicized pink letters. "Will you please put this on for me~"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2019, 02:59:41 PM »
Suerte

Suerte shrugged her shoulders and said, "I guess that garb isn't for nothing," she said with a giggle.  "Your the type to keep to himself huh?  Well I don't dislike that. As for me, I technically lied.  I didn't retire persay, more like i've stopped doing everything related to the old me since I came to this city a few days ago, short of fighting that is."

The cowgirl's confident smile faded, giving way to a more straightlaced frown.  "Honestly, I still don't know what to make of this city.  I've met some good people but mostly questionable ones since I arrived.  Tell me, how long have you lived here?"

« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 04:28:18 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2019, 03:37:36 PM »
Amanda

"That's great to here, then I trust you won't mind conducting some unsavory bussiness later on. We lack the might to just oppose head on, which leaves getting even dirtier than him as our only option for overcoming him."

She flicked up something else from her pocket, this time it wasn't device but rather a..... collar. On it was written 'Property of Amanda.' with big italicized pink letters. "Will you please put this on for me~"

Eruraviel

Eru's shadow snaked out, grabbing Amanda and pulling her closer. She took the collar and deftly put it on, her ears throbbing from embarrasment and annoyance.

"Yes, I will do anything to accomplish my goals." She reiterated once more, pulling Amanda down to sit next to her. The short elvish woman nuzzled her ear against Amanda's, tickling hers. "But don't expect me to put this on eveeeer again after this, okay?"

She wrapped her arm around Amanda's back, massaging her shoulder. "So what's this about buying me clothes. Is my fasion sense really that bad?"

Her ears twitched like the whiskers on a cat.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 03:43:59 PM by Sinib »