Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 47938 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1005 on: January 26, 2020, 03:20:51 AM »
Suerte

The cowgirl found herself rubbing the adorable hellhorse, rubbing the creatures main.  Normally interogation scenes were easy for her.  All she needed to do was channel her natural lust to kill and most talked without her even having to reach for her holster.  After that battle, she just couldn't get herself to do it.  Maybe she was just tired of seeing herself in her victims or maybe she had just lost her lust for violence.  Either way, she knew she wasn't any help here.  At the very least, she could stay out of her partners way.

"You think he is telling us the truth this time?" she asked, raising her eyebrow at Justice from atop the horse.  "We've already been fed one story and he's a pretty good storyteller."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: January 26, 2020, 04:45:57 AM »
Justice

The rider leaned against the nearest wall, keeping his arms close to his body. He expected a scheme, but the impatience on display was galling. Not even a day, and they were ready to blow such powerful assets on pretending they had dealt with the issue, even at the cost of infighting? Some demons he knew would have let them have their fun first. If the scapegoats found the true culprit, they would only be saving themselves work, and reaping two angels in a single stroke.

If they could do the actual reaping when the time came, that was.

"Don't know. Not in a very trusting mood," Justice said, rolling his neck. His eyes came to rest on Spidey. "I know I told you to value your identity, but your reasoning is crooked. You want to work with us so no one has to die, but your plan is to kill them first because it doesn't matter if they die."

In a sick, familiar way, he could relate. And that was one thing he didn't want to be reminded of.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: January 26, 2020, 04:51:31 PM »
Aruna

Aruna leapt into her portal, which opened right above the bartender.  Dropping down silently behind him, she placed her hand over his mouth and dragged him under the counter.  Somehow, despite his screaming, there was not a single sound.  She stared upward, waiting to see how the girl would approach her hunt.
Destoroyah:

Meanwhile, Destoroyah's portal popped he rout right behind one of the men sitting at the table. The attack was so swift it was almost instantaneous...

She wasted no time, reaching out with her left hand and grabbing hold of the occupied chair, immediately tipping it back causing the man to fall over. At the same time, she manifested her Variable Slicer in her right hand and swung. A bright, red light and a low hum was all the warning the other two men still sitting had before being cleaved in half. The startled survivor at her feet was only coming to his senses when Destoroyah buried her sword right next to his head, "My. My, my my~," she said, a sinister smile forming.

The mahou kaiju's tail shot out, snatching the unfortunate man up in it's chitinous jaws. It promptly slammed him into the table, snapping it in two, only to lift him back up and slamming him onto the flooring. All the while, his very life was being drained from his broken body, causing him to visibly age.

Once Destoroyah finished him off a couple of seconds later, she tossed the desiccated corpse into a wall...

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: January 27, 2020, 06:01:35 AM »
Amanda

The slice of mear she picked dangled in the air in front of her as she turned to look at her cute wife.

"Erururu~"

She shoved the food into Eru's mouth before climbing onto her lap. She locked Eru's ear while pressing her soft forms against hers.

"I only berated you because I love you Eru. I want you to be even better than you're now so we can reach even greater heights together. Heheh.... You wouldn't believe what I saw earlier. That man was like a shard of previous world yet-yet so much more."

She beheld Eru's beautiful with a hasty breath." it's unfair that you're so cute. Your breasts are way too round and that waistline... Are you using magic?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: January 27, 2020, 05:41:45 PM »
Amanda

The slice of mear she picked dangled in the air in front of her as she turned to look at her cute wife.

"Erururu~"

She shoved the food into Eru's mouth before climbing onto her lap. She locked Eru's ear while pressing her soft forms against hers.

"I only berated you because I love you Eru. I want you to be even better than you're now so we can reach even greater heights together. Heheh.... You wouldn't believe what I saw earlier. That man was like a shard of previous world yet-yet so much more."

She beheld Eru's beautiful with a hasty breath." it's unfair that you're so cute. Your breasts are way too round and that waistline... Are you using magic?"

Sage

The dragon tilted her head at the change of pace, watching with obvious curiosity as Amanda climbed all over Eruraviel. Then, she finally spoke up again. "She reminds me of the tales I once heard recited of lethal Drow maidens."

Carefully imitating what she had seen the other two do, Sage made tentative attempts to utilize the provided utensils. It was... not the most graceful effort. "Ruling beneath the earth, possessed of great beauty and fearsome Abyssal might, siring generations of offspring upon their many brides."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: January 27, 2020, 06:09:17 PM »
Aruna

A human would gaze upon such a site and be scared, but Aruna merely found herself thinking back to her younger days.  Watching this woman feed reminded her of the enthusiasm she once had for the hunt.  Everything was so complicated now.

Rising from behind the counter, the human in her left hand, she said, "Oh you must be hungry!" she said.  "I did not expect you to consume all three so quickly.  I need humans alive in order to feed on their souls.  Have you eaten recently?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: January 27, 2020, 10:36:03 PM »
Eruraviel Lavinna

Eru's guarded expression morphed into a joyful smile as Amanda climbed into her lap. "Mmmph!" She exclaimed as the food was shoved into her mouth, and then she let out a soft moan. So good... She told Sage as she chewed. Eat, eat, eat. She wrapped her arms around her wife's back, grunting as her thighs and butt rubbed against her heat. It ground up into Amanda's panties, and grew large enough Sage could see the head poking against the table.

Still, she was pretty mad about being berated so unjustly, and pouted a little as she hugged her sane-again wife. "Be nicer about it next time, you dummy. You almost made me cry." She leaned in and nuzzled Amanda's nose. "Show me everything you saw later, ok? You have magic that can do that." Eruraviel pressed her chest up against Amanda's and giggled. "You'll catch up."

Sounds like you have some interesting drow.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: January 29, 2020, 07:57:55 PM »
Amanda

She grinded down on the hard length, it felt so good pushing up against her wettening nether lips and she had to make a conscious effort to stop herself before she made a complete mess here.

"Oh, that sounds like you know some interesting drows there Sage. I can't say I disagree. I really like the idea of my Erururu having her stomach completely bloated and full of my half elf offspring....But I don't think she would approve." The raven haired girl pouted as her dreams seemed so far away.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: January 30, 2020, 01:47:44 AM »
Sage

Sage blinked several times, slowly, as if greatly confused by what Amanda was saying. Her eyes then proceeded to flick between Eruraviel and Amanda rapidly, her fingers tensing and relaxing as if she couldn't decide what the appropriate response was. "I... was under the impression Eru would be filling you with offspring, not the other way around, yes."

You mean you do not?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: January 30, 2020, 03:51:37 AM »
Eruraviel

She kissed Amanda's full lips again, stifling a moan as she felt Amanda rubbing against it. Her throbbing heat pulsed into her lover even harder, and she had to resist the urge to push Amanda down and make love to her then and now. Hard and rough, to get revenge for earlier.

"I don't mind letting you fill me up, if I'll be doing the same to you, silly." Eruraviel muttered. "We both have spare bodies to use if being full and ready ever ends up being inconvenient, Mandy~"

No. They're prudish jerks, who cover themselves up and value chastity.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: January 30, 2020, 07:19:57 PM »
Amanda

The mage grinned as the Elf spoke, she waited until Eru was right in the middle of monologue before she grabbed another piece of meat and shoved it inside Eru's mouth.

"Eruru's hips are wider so it makes total sense for her to carry them. Especially since she's my most adorable maid."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: January 31, 2020, 12:30:25 PM »
Sage

It was at once arousing and discomforting, and the flush on Sage's face as she awkwardly beheld the open display made that all too clear. Rather than linger on the feeling she instead returned to consuming the meal Amanda had placed before her, focusing especially on the meat. It felt like it was ready to melt in her mouth, and she let out a soft growl from her throat.

Our worlds must be very different.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: January 31, 2020, 07:43:12 PM »
Shinji

A small red tint appeared around his ears. "Hey, I was completely serious."

He looked away and crossed his arms. "Won't be able to feed my dog if I just quit a job. But this..." He finally got up and wiped the soot off.... whatever remained of his torn up clothes. "Yeah, no, it's clearly way over my paygrade. I'll take the defeat, much better than feeling your ghost glare at me from above."

He smiled sincerely and held a hand out to Entheo.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: January 31, 2020, 09:14:51 PM »
Entheo

"So it really was for yourself after all," he said, still smiling at Shinji.  "Well then how about we rob some alive people instead of dead ones huh?  Most living people throw away their food anyway.  We can get your dogs some scraps no problem."

Entheo looked out of one of the many holes in the wall.  "Besides, I think its time for me to move."

He never took the man's hand.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: February 01, 2020, 03:59:01 AM »
Shinji

Shitty brat...

His eyes were covered by a dark shadow. He just stood there, his hand offered to the empty air. He just stood there like a statue. The only movement was his smile twitching.

And then he sighed, shoulders drooping and arms lowered in exasperation.

"See, this is what I mean. You can't just rob people like that. That's the whole reason you get people sent after you and this happens."

His tone was a bit concerned, and he looked right at the kid with serious eyes.

"Just come to my place, I'll cook you up something."