Other Fandoms > Visual Novels

Recommendations?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Alice:
Hmm... I'm not sure how much I could help since I haven't read many of the mainstream visual novels myself (I mostly tend to go for otome in the VN department I've noticed ^_^"), but I guess maybe it'd help if I asked you this:

What genre's are you usually into?  Is there a particular type of story you tend to be invested in, or anything in particular you're looking for? Also, do you like gameplay in your VNs, prefer them without it, or not care either way?

Hopefully that should help. :D

OPOI:

--- Quote from: Alice on July 18, 2013, 11:14:17 AM ---Hmm... I'm not sure how much I could help since I haven't read many of the mainstream visual novels myself (I mostly tend to go for otome in the VN department I've noticed ^_^"), but I guess maybe it'd help if I asked you this:

What genre's are you usually into?  Is there a particular type of story you tend to be invested in, or anything in particular you're looking for? Also, do you like gameplay in your VNs, prefer them without it, or not care either way?

Hopefully that should help. :D

--- End quote ---

Not into any genre in particular...
Gameplay...I'd prefer without them really, can't help but feel that they're a bit...redundant

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: Alice on July 18, 2013, 11:14:17 AM ---Also, do you like gameplay in your VNs, prefer them without it, or not care either way?

--- End quote ---

What do you mean by "gameplay"?

LostHanyou:
Some visual novels have actual gameplay.  Symphonic Rain, for example, is also a rhythm game.

KAIZA:
Then there are games like Danganronpa and Phoenix Wright, which are adventure/visual-novel hybrids.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version