Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (3/100) > >>

Bern:
Lily

Lily merely raised an eyebrow at the generic statement and threw what was left of the three at Coco.

"If you never go on the offensive, how can you expect to win?"

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on August 08, 2019, 12:44:17 AM ---Lily

Lily merely raised an eyebrow at the generic statement and threw what was left of the three at Coco.

"If you never go on the offensive, how can you expect to win?"

--- End quote ---

Coconut

Coconut's expression turned ugly. She deftly dodged the tree again before retaliating with a volley of small magical attacks that honed in on Lily. "I need to wait for a good moment, and can't be distracted by petty insults!"

Bern:
Lily

The projectiles hit Lily as she just stood there and they kicked up a massive dust cloud, once it settled Lily was tisll just standing there, seemingly unhurt.

"Training's over, come down here Coco, I think you need a reward for all the effort you put in today~ I didn't think a succubus would pick up on it so fast."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on August 08, 2019, 06:55:06 PM --- Lily

The projectiles hit Lily as she just stood there and they kicked up a massive dust cloud, once it settled Lily was tisll just standing there, seemingly unhurt.

"Training's over, come down here Coco, I think you need a reward for all the effort you put in today~ I didn't think a succubus would pick up on it so fast."

--- End quote ---

Coconut

Coconut stayed floating in the air. She was suspicious. Suspicious that this was all part of the training.

"For real? We're-done?"

Bern:
Lily

"Yeah it's over, but I guess you don't want my special heat infused massage, your body must be so sore after that tough workout but I guess if you don't want it, it can't be helped..."  Lily said as she awaited her answer. She was a bit disappointed that Coco thought she was tricking, all she wanted to do was teach the girl some sitauational awareness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version