Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (22/100) > >>

Aiden:
Sage

The dragon's body creaked and groaned like an old tree in wind as it squirmed from the novel sensation of elven cock being pulled forth from its sheath. Bright eyes narrowed at its partner's initial slight, but then a soft and song-like rumble escaped its throat.

'From a princess, I shall consider this a more than fair compliment of my character.'

Its tail gently flicked up to swiftly strike Eruraviel's behind.

'Were you any less formidable, I would kidnap you for myself.'

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on September 15, 2019, 10:04:18 PM ---Sage

The dragon's body creaked and groaned like an old tree in wind as it squirmed from the novel sensation of elven cock being pulled forth from its sheath. Bright eyes narrowed at its partner's initial slight, but then a soft and song-like rumble escaped its throat.

'From a princess, I shall consider this a more than fair compliment of my character.'

Its tail gently flicked up to swiftly strike Eruraviel's behind.

'Were you any less formidable, I would kidnap you for myself.'

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

Eru yelped. "You? Kidnap me? Don't be ridiculous, isn't the story about wizards binding dragons to their will to guard princesses in towers?"

The elf slowly began to shrink back down to her usual size. She groaned as her dick shrunk its way out of Sage's woody sheath, how small she felt sitting atop a dragon's belly. Her hand slid out of Sage's claw, but then the nude elf stood up on sage, walking across her belly to her chest. Then, she leaned down over the dragon's maw and kissed her.

"Therefore, I shall kidnap you, and you shall serve as my cute adorable pet dragon guardian~"

Kotomine_Rin:

--- Quote from: Bern on September 14, 2019, 09:50:26 PM ---Lily

She shot forward like a rocket after that step, a rocket that was heading right for him. This would surely be a nasty impact....

Except she stopped dead right outside of his range.

"The lesson starts now boy."

And then she calmly walked inside it with her hands in her pockets.

--- End quote ---

Vanny

"Oh come on! You literally said that a moment ago. I'm pretty sure now means now, not 10 years." He grinned cockily and taunted her. But he didn't move as much as a muscle, compared to her relaxed advance, his position was as still as a mountain.

Aiden:

--- Quote from: Sinib on September 15, 2019, 11:52:07 PM ---Eruraviel

Eru yelped. "You? Kidnap me? Don't be ridiculous, isn't the story about wizards binding dragons to their will to guard princesses in towers?"

The elf slowly began to shrink back down to her usual size. She groaned as her dick shrunk its way out of Sage's woody sheath, how small she felt sitting atop a dragon's belly. Her hand slid out of Sage's claw, but then the nude elf stood up on sage, walking across her belly to her chest. After casting spells to protect her from acid, she leaned down over the dragon's maw and kissed her.

"Therefore, I shall kidnap you, and you shall serve as my cute adorable pet dragon guardian~"

--- End quote ---

Sage

Glowing eyes widened in evident shock at the tale being spun atop the dragon's immense form.

'That bears no resemblance to any story to which I am familiar!'

And yet, the princess standing triumphant atop the beast she would seek to claim appeared all too convinced of the veracity of her tale. The wooden wyrm blinked as soft lips pressed against its enormous snout, and nudged the curvaceous elf with it.

'... perhaps. Convince me, or I shall show you why it can be most dangerous to trifle with the heart of the forest.'

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on September 16, 2019, 12:47:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sinib on September 15, 2019, 11:52:07 PM ---Eruraviel

The elf slowly began to shrink back down to her usual size. She groaned as her dick shrunk its way out of Sage's woody sheath, how small she felt sitting atop a dragon's belly. Her hand slid out of Sage's claw, but then the nude elf stood up on sage, walking across her belly to her chest. After casting spells to protect her from acid, she leaned down over the dragon's maw and kissed her.

--- End quote ---

Sage

Glowing eyes widened in evident shock at the tale being spun atop the dragon's immense form.

'That bears no resemblance to any story to which I am familiar!'

And yet, the princess standing triumphant atop the beast she would seek to claim appeared all too convinced of the veracity of her tale. The wooden wyrm blinked as soft lips pressed against its enormous snout, and nudged the curvaceous elf with it.

'... perhaps. Convince me, or I shall show you why it can be most dangerous to trifle with the heart of the forest.'

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

Eru suddenly hopped up. Her leg muscles bulged out obscenely for a moment, revealing how well built her form was as she hopped over Sage's snout. She landed right between her eyes, and then sat down. Sage could feel everything of the elf's naked form pressed comfortably against her. She watched as Eru raised her hands, and a gem on her hand flashed. She pulled an enormous flower wreath out of thin air, growing in size before it wrapped itself around Sage's neck. "Because, Saryndalaghlothtor" Eru began to answer, flawlessly transitioning to draconic. "You know the idea appeals to you. Being fawned over by cute elves who take care of your every need. Grooming you, batheing you, feeding you..."

"A life of pampering, by order of a cute, adorable princess who teaches you the ways of the human world."

She stood up again, balancing on the tip of her right foot. She hopped down onto the ground and licked the back of sage's ear, nibbling on it with her tiny elvish teeth. "Doesn't that sound fun?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version