Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (23/100) > >>

Aiden:
Sage

The dragon lifted its mighty skull up from the ground, and turned its immense bulk gracefully about so that its belly was firmly planted on the ground. A great mass of vegetative vines rose up from the ground to lift Eruraviel up before the great beast's face, gently wrapping themselves about her every joint and curve. The hot, acidic breath of the dragon washed over her in a heady mix that threatened to leave the captive dizzy.

'I shall not be tamed, nor spoiled into useless indolence! I shall owe no debt to any being.'

And yet, it did not seek to remove the wreathe of flowers from its neck. After a moment of careful staring it pressed its snout against Eruraviel's body.

'And yet I find myself in agreement with your temptations, Eruraviel. In return for your aid in understanding the ways of this human world, and in defending our forest, I shall be your... pet. For now.'

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on September 16, 2019, 01:15:34 AM ---Sage

The dragon lifted its mighty skull up from the ground, and turned its immense bulk gracefully about so that its belly was firmly planted on the ground. A great mass of vegetative vines rose up from the ground to lift Eruraviel up before the great beast's face, gently wrapping themselves about her every joint and curve. The hot, acidic breath of the dragon washed over her in a heady mix that threatened to leave the captive dizzy.

'I shall not be tamed, nor spoiled into useless indolence! I shall owe no debt to any being.'

And yet, it did not seek to remove the wreathe of flowers from its neck. After a moment of careful staring it pressed its snout against Eruraviel's body.

'And yet I find myself in agreement with your temptations, Eruraviel. In return for your aid in understanding the ways of this human world, and in defending our forest, I shall be your... pet. For now.'

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

Eruraviel clapped her hands. "Oh! I forgot the best part! I have the ability to create the latest and greatest magical items around! And you'll get to play with whatever I make!" Her little feet dangled in the air, but she didn't seem to be perturbed in the slightest.

Aiden:
Sage

The dragon's eyes appeared to light up like a lighthouse at the new benefit suddenly presented before it. As if response to its thoughts the vines seemed to squeeze all around the elf's small body, as if in desire.

'How was it you desired for me to refer to you, again?'

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on September 16, 2019, 01:20:41 AM ---Sage

The dragon's eyes appeared to light up like a lighthouse at the new benefit suddenly presented before it. As if response to its thoughts the vines seemed to squeeze all around the elf's small body, as if in desire.

'How was it you desired for me to refer to you, again?'

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"Nnnn, Eru, of course!" She groaned a bit as the vines tightened their grip around her. Her breasts hung loosely out, her long nipples incredibly erect from the teasing. "We're friends, so you get to call me by my nickname!"

Aiden:
Sage

'Friends...'

The dragon slowly placed its new companion down on the forest floor, the vines retreating from their alleged captive. T'was far too late in the night for more of that form of play.

'Then you may call me Sage - as a sign of friendship rather than convenience.'

It lowered its head to the ground until it was even with its new... captor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version