Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (24/100) > >>

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on September 16, 2019, 04:45:21 AM ---Sage

'Friends...'

The dragon slowly placed its new companion down on the forest floor, the vines retreating from their alleged captive. T'was far too late in the night for more of that form of play.

'Then you may call me Sage - as a sign of friendship rather than convenience.'

It lowered its head to the ground until it was even with its new... captor.

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"Fufufu~" The elf's ears twitched as she was placed on the ground. She reached out and scratched her new pet dragon's snout. "It's good to finally meet you, Sage. I was afraid if I came to say hello that you'd try to melt me, and that would set our relationship off to an unfortunate start.

She winked at her. "Plus, I heard dragons are really grouchy if you wake them up from a long nap!"

Aiden:
Sage

A soft rumble escaped the dragon's chest, and its eyes closed in contentment.

'We are. You were wise to leave me to my slumber.'

Its tongue flicked out at the naked elf touching its nose.

'I was woken from my slumber by a great cataclysm - a careless act of magic that scorched the earth and burned part of the forest. I am glad not to find you responsible for such.'

SINIB:
Eruraviel

The elf just shrugged at that. "I don't really care about stuff like that. It isn't as if the entire forest would be gone. The dryads and nymphs wouldn't allow such a thing to come pass, let alone yourself. Nature will find a way to correct wrongs on its own, regardless of what the other races do."

Eru paused, staring at her companion's woody body again. She took in its magesty, and its uniqueness.

"I've never seen a forest dragon before. If we weren't friends, I don't know if I could contain myself..."

Aiden:
Sage

'Even so, its cry of alert was enough to rouse me. I shall not complain, as fortuitous as the timing has proven to be.'

At the unadulterated praise given unto the beast, guileless and yet oh so avaricious, it pulled itself up onto its hind legs and reared up over the trees. It spread its great leafy wings, catching between their branches the moon's gentle light.

'You may revel in my presence as much as you please, Eru, as I shall yours.'

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on September 16, 2019, 05:14:39 AM ---Sage

'Even so, its cry of alert was enough to rouse me. I shall not complain, as fortuitous as the timing has proven to be.'

At the unadulterated praise given unto the beast, guileless and yet oh so avaricious, it pulled itself up onto its hind legs and reared up over the trees. It spread its great leafy wings, catching between their branches the moon's gentle light.

'You may revel in my presence as much as you please, Eru, as I shall yours.'

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

Eru puffed out her chest and thrust out her hips, showing off everything to Sage triumphantly. She stared at Sage's leafy wings and her brilliant brown color. "You're an admirable beauty, yet earthy and wonderful." Eru dug her toes into the soft moss of the underbrush. "It's as if you're the forest incarnate!"

Eru muttered a spell and pressed her hand down to her very flaccid penis. It began to shrink down to a more managable size in front of Sage's eyes, settling down to that which one might expect of an average human male.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version