Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 13757 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2019, 06:58:35 PM »
Lily

"Yeah it's over, but I guess you don't want my special heat infused massage, your body must be so sore after that tough workout but I guess if you don't want it, it can't be helped..."  Lily said as she awaited her answer. She was a bit disappointed that Coco thought she was tricking, all she wanted to do was teach the girl some sitauational awareness.

Coconut

Coconut seemed to consider that for a moment before she dived down towards Lily arms outstretched. "Yay!" She exclaimed. "I'm going to be so strong soon, Mommy's going to be so impressed!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2019, 09:23:11 PM »
Lily

"Oh you have that much energy left? Maybe I should go haaarder on you" Lily said with a smirk as the small ball of energy known as Coco flew towards with her arms outstretched. But she neither moved out of the way nor held her own arms open.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2019, 05:36:25 AM »
Coconut

Coco hurtled downwards at Lily, speeding up before she crahed into the girl and wrapped her arms around her in a hug. Her legs soon followed, latching themselves around the girl's waist.

"Haaah. That was... exhausting."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2019, 05:22:23 PM »
Nanako

4:15 PM

With her tasks completed, Nanako found herself wandering the streets again, then dirt paths, then places with no paths at all, eventually finding her way back to a curious, primeval forest. The squirrel girl flitted about aimlessly, occasionally stopping to take a closer look at anything that caught her eye, occasionally climbing the nearest tree to get a better view, but otherwise not being sure where to go next. The Citadel seemed like a fun place to visit some time, and it had been right next to that curious academy place. Offhandedly, Nanako hoped that Shirou hadn't gotten himself kidnapped again in the time since she'd left them, but she doubted it. It had only been a few hours, after all, not like they'd run into something out of their league again so soon.

Putting her idle musings aside, Nanako went back to looking for whatever caught her eye, wondering how she'd explain being barred from the Dojo district to Justice. That promised to be an awkward talk, whenever she saw him again.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2019, 04:35:06 AM »
Lily

"Fluffy Tail get!"

Just as Nanako was about to jump down from the branch she was sitting on the tree grabbed hold of her very fluffy squirrel tail. No it wasn't the tree itself, but rather a person who had been sitting perfectly still for the past half hour and who had attuned her inner energy with nature to the point she became one with it. A whole flock of small birds had landed on her and immediately flew away from her as she grabbed Nanako's tail.

"Animal girls are the greatest!!" Of course she spared no time and reeled her in by the tail like some sort of landfish. 
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 04:40:26 AM by Bern »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2019, 04:39:16 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl yelped as she was suddenly grabbed by the tail, halting her leap before she could really take off from her branch. Surprise and irritation were the first things to come up aside from the crawling feeling of the unwanted and unexpected attention to her tail. Under other circumstances, she might have enjoyed being yanked back like this, but the way the small redhead was treating her like some kind of landfish put a damper on that, even if she was pretty strong.

"Hey, what's the big idea?!" Nanako shot back, pulling herself in instead of letting the redhead pull her in, only to lash out at the redhead with a swift uppercut cracking like a gunshot as it rushed for the girl's jaw with all the power Nanako could muster on such short notice. Despite the absurdity of the situation, or perhaps because of it, Nanako couldn't help wondering if this sort of strangeness was just the norm around here.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 04:55:19 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2019, 06:12:35 AM »
Lily

Clooonk.

Nanako's punch struck home, but instead of sending the redhead flying she was met with unyielding jawbone tougher than diamond. The impact rung out across the forest, and the sudden rush of wind ruffled thousands of leaves and dozens of birds left their nesting spots.

More importantly though, the blowback of the punch traveled all the way up the suirrell girl's arm and made her whole body vibrate.

"Owie that's so rude! I just wanted to invite you to a game miss super squirrel!"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2019, 10:17:12 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's eyes widened as the blowback surged up her arm, Nanako quivering a bit from it. The slight numbness was negligible compared to the surprise, though. And what a surprise it was, though the dull ache in her arm was frustratingly not enough to really feel much. The way her time here had gone so far, she hadn't expected to run into someone this tough again, yet here she was...

"Well, ask before grabbing someone's tail then," Nanako said firmly, a slight pout on her face as she pulled her arm back and shook it out a bit, the heated ache already fading as she kept her eyes on the redhead, "Let go first, then we can talk."
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 10:34:26 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2019, 10:53:42 PM »
Lily

"Fine... Good bye fluffy tail..." Lily let go slowly with a sad look on her face. No longer would she know the sweet fluffy fur of that huggable tail. Was there even any point to living? How could this girl have such a wonderful tail , yet be so, so mean. It wasn't fair!

"HI.... I'm Lily, I saw how fit you was and fought you'd make a perfect sparring partner for my cute little apprentice, so would you please beat her up for me? And if you beat her you could even challenge me for the big great grand prize!"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2019, 01:00:06 AM »
Nanako

Nanako stopped short at the look Lily had on her face as she slowly let go, feeling that smile stabbing at something deep inside her before the squirrel girl let out a short sigh.

"Oh alright, you can pet it," Nanako said, nudging at the girl's hand with her tail before she could let go entirely, "Just be sure to ask next time, okay?"

As for what came next, well...she wasn't sure how she felt about how little faith this girl had in her apprentice. Still, it wasn't like she had anything better to do right now.

"And I'm Nanako," she said, "Well, if you wanna keep a hold of the tail, how about you climb on my back and show me the way to your apprentice? You can tell me about that grand prize on the way."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2019, 02:54:07 AM »
Coconut

"COCONUT BEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM!" A loud, shrill voice suddenly exclaimed. An enormous wave of bright magic came hurtling down from the treetops at searing speeds, headed directly towards Nanako and Lily, threatening to consume them.

Please work!

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2019, 03:37:58 AM »
Lily

"ANNNNNND I'm outtaaaa heeeeere!"

Lily immediately jumped to the side as she heard the dumb name of the attack being spouted, better safe then sorry. Actually she had felt the energy buildup since the start but didn't want to give it away to the squirrel since she seemed to lack those senses.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2019, 04:06:59 AM »
Nanako

Nanako cocked an eyebrow as she heard a shrill voice off in the distance, when Lily suddenly moved. Her eyes widened, the squirrel girl exploding into motion and leaping in the opposite direction just as the attack was called out, landing on another tree. The searing wave of energy passed between them with room to spare, but thinking more about what had been called out than the attack itself.

...Eh, passable for a rookie. Looks like that apprentice has a long way to go.

Nanako kept a closer watch on her surroundings now, looking around for that apprentice of Lily's.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 06:43:05 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2019, 06:36:37 PM »
Coconut

The small demon held her hands out in front of herself, maintaining the beam's output for as long as possible. As Nanako dodged, the beam changed directions, following her in the air.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2019, 08:11:47 PM »
Nanako

Nanako realized her mistake as soon as she leapt and saw the beam curving around to strike her mid-air. Between the squirrel girl and the redhead leaping off the tree and the beam clipping it as came around to hit her, however, there was plenty of debris surrounding her. Nothing big enough to use as platforms with the beam so close, however, the squirrel girl wincing in preparation to take the hit.

But there was nothing, feathery spectral wings tearing their way out of her back for only the briefest of instants, a single flap turning all her speed and momentum to a new direction entirely, the sheer force of movement reduced the debris around her to dust and splinters, an obscuring cloud billowing out slowly compared to the squirrel girl. Nanako rocketed through the air just above the beam, tearing out a chunk of tree as she passed and kicking off it, another cloud of moss and tree dust billowing up as she did, gliding over the beam as she rocketed up towards its source.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 12:53:37 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh