Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (31/100) > >>

Kotomine_Rin:
Vanguard

For a moment, he looked surprised when his hands struck nothing but air. But the surprise was short lived, for the sky was crackling.

--- Quote from: Sinib on September 25, 2019, 06:16:21 PM ---Coconut

"DEATH BALL!" A high-pitched, shrill voice screamed down from up high, and the crackling ball of condensed magical energy came hurtling down upon Vanguard at frightening speeds.

--- End quote ---

He raised his hand, with surprising accuracy! No, it wasn't speed. For the first time in this clash, he used that thing. Or perhaps it was more fair to say that his instincts caused him to reflexively fall back to such a thing. That technique. All that mattered was that on that moment, he grabbed the ball of light, and the impact caused the energy to go wild and explode.

[POST INITIATIVE]: Countering your opponent by responding to their movements.

[COUNTER INITIATIVE]: Discerning the moment your opponent will make a move and striking first by moving at the same time.

[PRE INITIATIVE]: Reading your opponent's inception of intent and striking before they move.

And [TRUE INITIATIVE]. To dominate the flow of battle through your own actions, to scatter like the winds in a manner impossible to decipher. The ultimate counter to [PRE INITIATIVE]

Someone had once taught him that. But he hoped he'd never have to take such lessons to heart.

He opened his eyes, surrounded by a cloud of dust and debris. Blood dripped all around his arm, his armour was leaking like a fountain. Bone melded with metal, his fingers twisted shut and dislocated gruesomely. Even his face was bleeding a bit, his hair flat down on his face. That silhouette of a man rising his broken fist against the heaven just stood still beneath the cloud of smoke. And for a moment, everything was quiet.

Until he sighed. And when he did, his age... his very essence changed. An oppressive chill filled the forest immediately, and a pressure rushed to choke the both of them. Or perhaps it was merely... the weight of its existence.

"I could say the same. It is quite the hurdle. Fighting while sleep walking. Isn't that right, fleeting flame?" Something beneath the cloud began to glow coldly.

Bern:
Lily

Clap Clap Clap....

"Marvelous, what a breathtaking performance, you truly proved that you have what it takes to ruin your own hand, I'm seriously impressed. I didn't think people this dumb were made anymore but you brave sir, you've proved me wrong!"

She put her hands in the pockets of her coat and turned around with the intent to leave. "If you truly wish to demonstrate your full power to me, then go get that hand fixed. Then, and only then will I face you."

Oh right, she needed fetch Coco too...

"Coconut! We're heading back!"

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on September 22, 2019, 06:25:18 PM ---Sage

Sage's current form had lovely red eyes, and now they sparkled in excitement at the prospect before her. She grabbed hold of both of Eruraviel's hands and said, "Yes, please!"

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"fufufu~ I see that got your attention." Eru chucked, bringing the back of her hand to her mouth as she did so. Her breasts jiggled along with the motions in a rather entrancing manner.

She then grabbed Sage's hand and the two found themselves teleported deep into Eru's cave-workshop. Eru took her through room after room, each one filled with piles of gold and treasure, as well as a few magical artifacts that she'd created of minor power.

However, it was surely far less than Sage had been expecting.

"So, what do you think so far?"

Aiden:
Sage

Teleportation was nothing new to Sage, and so whilst distracted by the tantalizing motions of her elvish companion's body she was hardly distracted by the transition at all. It was only as the subtle gleam of precious metals drew the dragon's eye that she averted her attention to other matters. She examined every inch of every room she could behold, eyes wide in curiosity and yet frightfully sharp in calculation as well. It was all quite respectable, and yet...

"Do you keep the larger pieces further within?"

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on September 27, 2019, 12:30:18 AM ---Sage

Teleportation was nothing new to Sage, and so whilst distracted by the tantalizing motions of her elvish companion's body she was hardly distracted by the transition at all. It was only as the subtle gleam of precious metals drew the dragon's eye that she averted her attention to other matters. She examined every inch of every room she could behold, eyes wide in curiosity and yet frightfully sharp in calculation as well. It was all quite respectable, and yet...

"Do you keep the larger pieces further within?"

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"Fufu, Sage, my girl." She placed her hand down upon the false elf's shoulder. "Are you ready; to see one of the greatest magical artifacts made in all time?"

A servant elf walked into the room, carrying Eru's dress. "This is my greatest creation so far. What do you think?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version