Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (32/100) > >>

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on September 26, 2019, 04:49:48 AM ---Lily

Clap Clap Clap....

"Marvelous, what a breathtaking performance, you truly proved that you have what it takes to ruin your own hand, I'm seriously impressed. I didn't think people this dumb were made anymore but you brave sir, you've proved me wrong!"

She put her hands in the pockets of her coat and turned around with the intent to leave. "If you truly wish to demonstrate your full power to me, then go get that hand fixed. Then, and only then will I face you."

Oh right, she needed fetch Coco too...

"Coconut! We're heading back!"

--- End quote ---

Coconut

"Kyahahahahahaha!!! That's right! Fear me! Fear the great and powerful Coconut, scion of-"

"Coconut! We're heading back!"

Lily's words interrupted her evil monologue! She stopped midsentence, stammering through her words before stopping altogether. Huh? It's over?

She looked around sheepishly and bowed at Vanguard. "Th-thank you for the training. I'm grateful for the instruction!"

She flew to Lily and landed on her back, wrapping her small arms around her neck and legs around her waist. "How was I? I was super cool, right? Right?"

Kotomine_Rin:
Vanny

He stepped out of the smoke, crackling with power and fury. Veins bulged over his muscles and face. Then, and only then...

"Oh! You sure? Tis but a scratch! You don't need to worry, really!" He blinked innocently.

...It looked like they were going. Oh bummer, and just when he was starting to warm up. He flexed his dislocated arm a bit, and waved it around until a painful crrrack reverbated. Next thing you knew, his fingers and arm was all good.

"Bah! You make me sad. So be it, till the next time!" He pulled his hair back with his bloody arm, before waving with it. But just as he was about to leave the scene in turn, he paused and turned back.

"Oh, wait wait wait! Coconut was it?!"

SINIB:

--- Quote from: francobull3 on September 28, 2019, 05:12:25 AM ---Vanny

He stepped out of the smoke, crackling with power and fury. Veins bulged over his muscles and face. Then, and only then...

"Oh! You sure? Tis but a scratch! You don't need to worry, really!" He blinked innocently.

...It looked like they were going. Oh bummer, and just when he was starting to warm up. He flexed his dislocated arm a bit, and waved it around until a painful crrrack reverbated. Next thing you knew, his fingers and arm was all good.

"Bah! You make me sad. So be it, till the next time!" He pulled his hair back with his bloody arm, before waving with it. But just as he was about to leave the scene in turn, he paused and turned back.

"Oh, wait wait wait! Coconut was it?!"

--- End quote ---

Coconut

"H-huh? Yes? What is it?" She asked, sounding a bit panicked.

Kotomine_Rin:
Vanny

He paused for a second, since she was being all panicky... actually it was a bit stressful for him too.

"You're pretty good!" He pointed two finger guns at her smoothly. Bang.

Bern:
Lily

"See, you did well Coco." She would have patted the girl's head if she could but the way she was wrapped around her  made it difficult without removing and she had no intention of doing that. Instead she went with the next best thing and increased her body warmth, letting it blanket Coco like a warm bed in the morning.

"I'm proud to call you my apprentice. Now then will you take us back? I can't exactly use my wings like this."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version