Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (33/100) > >>

SINIB:
Coconut

Coconut stared at Vanguard for a moment, before raising her eyebrow, shaking her head and turning away.

"You're not my type." She said dryly to him before resting her chin on Lily's head.

She sighed in contentment, the feelings of heat permeating her body and resting her sore muscles. "R-right. Sure..."

Her wings flapped, and the two girls took off, flying away back into the center of the city.

Aiden:

--- Quote from: Sinib on September 28, 2019, 01:50:19 AM ---Eruraviel

"Fufu, Sage, my girl." She placed her hand down upon the false elf's shoulder. "Are you ready; to see one of the greatest magical artifacts made in all time?"

A servant elf walked into the room, carrying Eru's dress. "This is my greatest creation so far. What do you think?"

--- End quote ---

Sage

If the green-haired shapeshifter had an opinion on the appearance of the dress, it immediately fell away as her expression became as guarded as a fortress gate. Sharp red eyes examined every inch of the article, and her fingers hovered just shy of the fabric without quite allowing them contact. It resembled the motion of someone realizing they had stumbled upon a sacred place - like a grave.

"How did you acquire this soul, Eru?"

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on September 28, 2019, 04:24:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sinib on September 28, 2019, 01:50:19 AM ---Eruraviel

"Fufu, Sage, my girl." She placed her hand down upon the false elf's shoulder. "Are you ready; to see one of the greatest magical artifacts made in all time?"

A servant elf walked into the room, carrying Eru's dress. "This is my greatest creation so far. What do you think?"

--- End quote ---

Sage

If the green-haired shapeshifter had an opinion on the appearance of the dress, it immediately fell away as her expression became as guarded as a fortress gate. Sharp red eyes examined every inch of the article, and her fingers hovered just shy of the fabric without quite allowing them contact. It resembled the motion of someone realizing they had stumbled upon a sacred place - like a grave.

"How did you acquire this soul, Eru?"

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"I killed a dragon on a contract who was terrorizing my kingdom." She blinked. "Why?"

Aiden:
Sage

As if by magic, Eruraviel's words brought warmth and color to Sage's fair face. Her hands folded together in front of her, and she swayed on her feet in the manner of an infatuated youth as her gaze wavered between the dress and its creator. "It appears my princess is quite magnificent, then! Such strength~"

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on September 28, 2019, 04:44:54 PM ---Sage

As if by magic, Eruraviel's words brought warmth and color to Sage's fair face. Her hands folded together in front of her, and she swayed on her feet in the manner of an infatuated youth as her gaze wavered between the dress and its creator. "It appears my princess is quite magnificent, then! Such strength~"

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

Oh, I thought she was mad at me!

She sighed in relief, and began to put on her dress. "So, do you like it?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version