Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (34/100) > >>

Aiden:
Sage

As soon as the elf was fully adorned in her gruesome garment she found herself with a lithe living ornament hanging from her, arms closed around her midsection. "To think you could make marvels so mighty, my little Eru~!"

She lifted the smaller elf from the floor in her arms, practically rubbing herself against her back and the dress.

"You give me yet more cause for gratitude, at the chance to make you my princess."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on September 28, 2019, 04:53:33 PM ---Sage

As soon as the elf was fully adorned in her gruesome garment she found herself with a lithe living ornament hanging from her, arms closed around her midsection. "To think you could make marvels so mighty, my little Eru~!"

She lifted the smaller elf from the floor in her arms, practically rubbing herself against her back and the dress.

"You give me yet more cause for gratitude, at the chance to make you my princess."

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"Ufu~" She kicked her legs a bit as she was lifted up off the ground, squirming a bit in Sage's arms, but otherwise she allowed the dragon to lift her up. "I-it killed all of my friends, unfortunately, but otherwise it was a flawless victory! Hohohoho!"

Aiden:
Sage

That left the dragon to pause momentarily. Her eyes blinked in apparent confusion. "A most unfortunate cost for that outcome," she eventually said while patting Eru's back in consolation. She then placed the true elf back onto her feet, but did not let go. "May we have many truly flawless victories together, your highness."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on September 30, 2019, 03:32:43 AM ---Sage

That left the dragon to pause momentarily. Her eyes blinked in apparent confusion. "A most unfortunate cost for that outcome," she eventually said while patting Eru's back in consolation. She then placed the true elf back onto her feet, but did not let go. "May we have many truly flawless victories together, your highness."

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

Eru leaned forwards and kissed her concubine on the cheek. "I shall adorn my adorable dragon with the finest creations I can muster. It's fairly difficult to find top quality souls I can use, and those few I have have gone into creating my children, ufu."

Eru's purple eyes glistened with tearful emotion, perfectly exaggerated just enough to tug at Sage's heartstrings. "They truly are my greatest creations."

Eruraviel grabbed Sage's hand and pulled her onwards. "Would you prefer it if I were taller? I was thinking of adjusting my height sometime soon, so I could be just a tad taller than my fiancee."

Aiden:
Sage

A smile made its way across the dragon's elvish face, and as her heart beat most fiercely she reached out to touch Eruraviel's own. "Children are wonderful."

But as she was pulled along she frowned in consideration, looking her new companion up and down.

"I actually believe you are just the right height, Eru. It shall allow you to sit on my lap as though it were a throne."

Then the last part registered, and the dragon blinked in apparent confusion.

Wait, fiancee?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version