Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (36/100) > >>

Aiden:
Sage

Have... one...?

"... I know not how many are to come," Sage confessed slowly, a modicum of caution entering her voice now despite the alluring presence wrapping herself around the dragon's elvish arm. "Should it be more than two, I may allow it. If it is truly that important."

It was most discomforting to consider her offspring in such a manner, but they had been scarcely fertilized hours ago and Sage had not yet quite formed the attachments she knew were to come.

"It shall depend on what you consider fair." Red eyes met purple.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on October 01, 2019, 01:16:23 AM ---Sage

Have... one...?

"... I know not how many are to come," Sage confessed slowly, a modicum of caution entering her voice now despite the alluring presence wrapping herself around the dragon's elvish arm. "Should it be more than two, I may allow it. If it is truly that important."

It was most discomforting to consider her offspring in such a manner, but they had been scarcely fertilized hours ago and Sage had not yet quite formed the attachments she knew were to come.

"It shall depend on what you consider fair." Red eyes met purple.

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"Whatever you do, so long as it's within my considerable powers to provide it." She answered very seriously, uncharacteristically so. "Name your price, and I'll double it."

Aiden:
Sage

If the dragon were perturbed by the manner of Eruraviel's negotiations then she did not make it readily apparent. Instead, she focused her attention upward and away from the most agreeable presence beside her and indulged in a considerable amount of consideration. "I shall name the price later," she eventually concluded after such a length of time whence shorter-lived races might have grown impatient. "But I shall agree to this arrangement, should the number of our offspring be greater than 2."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on October 01, 2019, 01:28:59 AM ---Sage

If the dragon were perturbed by the manner of Eruraviel's negotiations then she did not make it readily apparent. Instead, she focused her attention upward and away from the most agreeable presence beside her and indulged in a considerable amount of consideration. "I shall name the price later," she eventually concluded after such a length of time whence shorter-lived races might have grown impatient. "But I shall agree to this arrangement, should the number of our offspring be greater than 2."

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"That part's confusing me. It's fine, of course, but--don't dragons have litters? I thought your species traditionally laid several eggs at once."

She blinked, and grabbed Sage's hand. "Nonetheless, I accept, and appriciate your kindness."

Aiden:
Sage

"I find the number varies to a much greater degree when one of the parents is not a dragon." Sage said this with much gravity and an inclining of the head, before lowering her head as if to receive greater attention. "Now, enough of such formalities, princess!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version