Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (37/100) > >>

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on October 01, 2019, 01:37:00 AM ---Sage

"I find the number varies to a much greater degree when one of the parents is not a dragon." Sage said this with much gravity and an inclining of the head, before lowering her head as if to receive greater attention. "Now, enough of such formalities, princess!"

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"Ah, that makes sense, I suppose. You're taking on the facets of our breeding styles, then..."

Eru reached up and began to scratch Sage's head, right behind the base of her ears. "Scratch scratch scratch..."

Aiden:
Sage

"A-Ahh~" Sage's face melted into a smile as her inexperienced elvish form experienced interesting sensations from having its ears stimulated that way. "This is a most agreeable activity~."

It allowed her to distract herself from the discomfort that naturally emerged from the demonic bargain she had just condemned one yet unborn to.

Alas, such things are the cruel balance of nature.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on October 05, 2019, 04:01:03 AM ---Sage

"A-Ahh~" Sage's face melted into a smile as her inexperienced elvish form experienced interesting sensations from having its ears stimulated that way. "This is a most agreeable activity~."

It allowed her to distract herself from the discomfort that naturally emerged from the demonic bargain she had just condemned one yet unborn to.

Alas, such things are the cruel balance of nature.

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"Fufufu~ You melt in my grasp..." She pressed her crotch right up against Sage's posterior muscles. "Isn't being tall like, more intimidating though?"

She stood up on the tips of her big toes, balancing perfectly as if she were a ballarina. "My current form is short, even for an elf."

Aiden:
Sage

"Y-You are simply more experienced at dealing with the elvish body than I am with experiencing it!" And yet, Sage kept her form rather steady as she was rubbed up against by the increasingly affectionate princess.

She was momentarily baffled by the point behind standing on the tips of the toes until Eruraviel's actual words. "Is intimidation your goal? Is this... wife of yours in need of cowing?"

SINIB:
Eruraviel

"No, not really. She has spunk, I'll give her that, and her figure is great too. What really gets me is her intellect and eyes. Fufufu~"

"And, anyway, it's just fun to change your appearance sometimes. You do it too."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version