Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (5/100) > >>

Panda:
Nanako

The squirrel girl yelped as she was suddenly grabbed by the tail, halting her leap before she could really take off from her branch. Surprise and irritation were the first things to come up aside from the crawling feeling of the unwanted and unexpected attention to her tail. Under other circumstances, she might have enjoyed being yanked back like this, but the way the small redhead was treating her like some kind of landfish put a damper on that, even if she was pretty strong.

"Hey, what's the big idea?!" Nanako shot back, pulling herself in instead of letting the redhead pull her in, only to lash out at the redhead with a swift uppercut cracking like a gunshot as it rushed for the girl's jaw with all the power Nanako could muster on such short notice. Despite the absurdity of the situation, or perhaps because of it, Nanako couldn't help wondering if this sort of strangeness was just the norm around here.

Bern:
Lily

Clooonk.

Nanako's punch struck home, but instead of sending the redhead flying she was met with unyielding jawbone tougher than diamond. The impact rung out across the forest, and the sudden rush of wind ruffled thousands of leaves and dozens of birds left their nesting spots.

More importantly though, the blowback of the punch traveled all the way up the suirrell girl's arm and made her whole body vibrate.

"Owie that's so rude! I just wanted to invite you to a game miss super squirrel!"

Panda:
Nanako

The squirrel girl's eyes widened as the blowback surged up her arm, Nanako quivering a bit from it. The slight numbness was negligible compared to the surprise, though. And what a surprise it was, though the dull ache in her arm was frustratingly not enough to really feel much. The way her time here had gone so far, she hadn't expected to run into someone this tough again, yet here she was...

"Well, ask before grabbing someone's tail then," Nanako said firmly, a slight pout on her face as she pulled her arm back and shook it out a bit, the heated ache already fading as she kept her eyes on the redhead, "Let go first, then we can talk."

Bern:
Lily

"Fine... Good bye fluffy tail..." Lily let go slowly with a sad look on her face. No longer would she know the sweet fluffy fur of that huggable tail. Was there even any point to living? How could this girl have such a wonderful tail , yet be so, so mean. It wasn't fair!

"HI.... I'm Lily, I saw how fit you was and fought you'd make a perfect sparring partner for my cute little apprentice, so would you please beat her up for me? And if you beat her you could even challenge me for the big great grand prize!"

Panda:
Nanako

Nanako stopped short at the look Lily had on her face as she slowly let go, feeling that smile stabbing at something deep inside her before the squirrel girl let out a short sigh.

"Oh alright, you can pet it," Nanako said, nudging at the girl's hand with her tail before she could let go entirely, "Just be sure to ask next time, okay?"

As for what came next, well...she wasn't sure how she felt about how little faith this girl had in her apprentice. Still, it wasn't like she had anything better to do right now.

"And I'm Nanako," she said, "Well, if you wanna keep a hold of the tail, how about you climb on my back and show me the way to your apprentice? You can tell me about that grand prize on the way."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version