Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (41/100) > >>

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on October 09, 2019, 03:35:55 AM ---Sage

Sage's eyes lit up immediately, her pupils shrinking to a pinpoint in fascination at the sight before her. Her breathing became noticeably labored against Eruraviel's body, and she shakily reached out to grasp hold of the precious prize proffered unto her. 'Magnificent...', she whispered softly in her native tongue in a manner far less native than was typical.

She looked it over, every inch of it, feeling it up with her elvish form's delicate fingers in fascination. Sage's nostrils inhaled as they passed over the platinum. "Tis a composition most pure, and yet it has such little weight. Its scent fills my senses with the promise of magics yet unknown to me!"

She turned to face Eruraviel, holding the collar up with much questioning in her eyes.

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

Eru took the collar and placed it around Sage's neck. She said a single arcane word, and it fused together around it, locking it into place. "It's a trifiling gift, compared to what I have in store for you and our children, Sage." Sage could feel the magical enhancements now coursing through her body, ready to be used at her will. The magical protections strengthening her defenses.

In the language of magic, the collar coursed with power and wrote her name upon itself. "To us, and our glorious partnership, Sage!"

Aiden:
Sage

The dragon instinctively stretched out, appearing for all the world even in her elvish form as though she were one enormous feline. Her neck swayed in experimentation as Sage tested the device, attempting to find a moment of discomfort derived from its presence. A tentative giggle escaped from her throat as she settled down and moved closer to Eruraviel once again. "It feels marvelous! Oh, I do hope it looks as lovely as it feels in other forms..."

SINIB:
Eruraviel

"Of course it will! Whatever form you like, it will accent your great majesty, Sagey!"

She planted her hand atop Sage's head and began stracting her scalp, as if she were actually a cat. "My beautiful dragon must be garbed in the greatest and most opulent outfits I can create."

Aiden:
Sage

"This is getting better all the time~."

She pushed her head toward Eruraviel's head, her pointed ears twitching in approval while her eyes closed in contentment.

SINIB:
Eruraviel

"Yes yes. Who's a good dragon? You are!" She slowly worked her way down Sage's head, settling at the nape of her neck. "You're so adorable, Sage!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version