Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (43/100) > >>

SINIB:
Eruraviel

"Yesss, yes you do, my dear catlike dragon." Eru purred out' stroking Sage's tail. "I think we should go into the city tomorrow. You could do with many more learning experiences..."

Aiden:
Sage

"Nnnn." Sage frowned, her hips moving as if to remove her tail from the line of fire at that moment. "Cities are most unpleasant places. So many humans packed into one place..."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on October 16, 2019, 05:31:21 AM ---Sage

"Nnnn." Sage frowned, her hips moving as if to remove her tail from the line of fire at that moment. "Cities are most unpleasant places. So many humans packed into one place..."

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"I see it as so many humans to rule over. So many fun things to explore. Have you ever met my good friend Elizabeth? I'll bet you've never even heard of her, Sagey~"

She stroked the girl's chin slowly.

Aiden:
Sage

The dragon unleashed a fearsome exhalation which was, in fact, the very opposite. "There is always in a crowd the one arrow you least expect that can find a chink in your scales. Also, nature is lovelier."

Despite this audible distaste, Sage began to relax again as she refrained from withdrawing her chin from exposure. "I suppose you shall have to introduce us."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on October 18, 2019, 02:19:50 PM ---Sage

The dragon unleashed a fearsome exhalation which was, in fact, the very opposite. "There is always in a crowd the one arrow you least expect that can find a chink in your scales. Also, nature is lovelier."

Despite this audible distaste, Sage began to relax again as she refrained from withdrawing her chin from exposure. "I suppose you shall have to introduce us."

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"You are neither a dragon nor a lizard, so you don't have scales to be shot. Now, do you trance, or do you sleep?"

Eru stared at her intently, waiting for an answer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version