Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (44/100) > >>

Aiden:
Sage

"It was an expression!" Sage's cheeks did most certainly not puff outward in frustration at this casual dismissal of her most sensible of concerns. "And I suppose I could... trance, as you call it. But I am not tired - I just woke up mere hours ago."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on October 19, 2019, 05:08:46 PM ---Sage

"It was an expression!" Sage's cheeks did most certainly not puff outward in frustration at this casual dismissal of her most sensible of concerns. "And I suppose I could... trance, as you call it. But I am not tired - I just woke up mere hours ago."

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"Well, I am! I've been out and about, having sex and gathering information all day! I'm exhausted! Are you going to let your princess sleep without her most loyal of pets, and leave her cold and alone in bed?"

Aiden:
Sage

"... your tongue is as clever within your mouth as it is elsewhere." Sage would not admit it to anyone, but her face was most red at Eruraviel's honeyed words. The extraneous feline appendage vanishing back to the dragon's imagination, she moved to settle with her new princess. "Very well. I shall accompany you to your ambiguous sleep-like state."

SINIB:
Thorra

Day 2
6:30 AM, Nexus Time.

Early in the morning, Thorra had left Mothra's house for the forest, where she had been promised her prey: a dragon. The hammer had flown deep into the forest, searching fruitlessly through the trees for hours.

"Where are you, you ugly green-skinned scaley bastards!?!"

Aiden:
The Great Northern Forest

It was dark despite the early rising of dawn. The light of the sun could not shine brightly here at its apex, let alone at its dim nadir. The divine weapon had to find her way through by sound, by feeling. Throughout the thick wooden pathways of the forest the song of life echoed between pillars of bark - the rustling of the trees, the call of birds in the highest boughs, the cracking of twigs as predatory chased prey. The only exception, Thorra found, was around herself. Wherever she went a sphere of silence radiated out from her lovely feminine shell.

Nothing dared to draw her attention. The closest she got to seeing another creature was the faintest light reflecting off distant eyes above her.

Her prey was watching, somewhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version