Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (46/100) > >>

Aiden:
Astalan

A deep rumbling discontent echoed through the forest as the great beast's opponent sought to humiliate it with such a casual handling. 'Your candor is as admirable as your audacity. I SHALL END YOU SWIFTLY FOR IT.

And with the brutal confidence that only an apex predator could muster, it immediately proceeded to slam its head down, horn forest, into the ground, and the trees, and rocks and everything in an attempt to dislodge Thorra from its skull. The impacts did far more damage to the environment, shattering it further, than it did to the dragon.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on January 10, 2020, 12:37:43 AM ---Astalan

A deep rumbling discontent echoed through the forest as the great beast's opponent sought to humiliate it with such a casual handling. 'Your candor is as admirable as your audacity. I SHALL END YOU SWIFTLY FOR IT.

And with the brutal confidence that only an apex predator could muster, it immediately proceeded to slam its head down, horn forest, into the ground, and the trees, and rocks and everything in an attempt to dislodge Thorra from its skull. The impacts did far more damage to the environment, shattering it further, than it did to the dragon.

--- End quote ---

Thorra

Thorra responded by tightly wrapping her legs around the dragon's neck, attempting to choke the greak beast out, depriving it of precious oxygen. "Whoa there!" She exclaimed, holding tightly to the dragon's horn. She slammed her hammer right into its eye with her own snarl. "You're making this difficult for yourself!"

Aiden:
Astalan

It was only the dragon's closed eyelid that prevented the hammer blow from completely pulverizing what it protected. Even so, the beast howled in agony as it saw stars, and lost all feeling there. Sight was beyond it from the repetition.

Unfortunately for Thorra, her legs were not quite long enough to properly wrap around the dragon's neck that way. However, it did make it exceptionally more difficult for the dragon to dislodge her! 'RELEASE... ME...!'

It roared as it finally just reached up and wrapped its powerful fingers around her body to pull, and attempt to hurl her across the clearing their battle had created so far. It needed room, needed space to use the little healing it knew so it could see again...!

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on January 10, 2020, 03:17:00 AM ---Astalan

Unfortunately for Thorra, her legs were not quite long enough to properly wrap around the dragon's neck that way. However, it did make it exceptionally more difficult for the dragon to dislodge her! 'RELEASE... ME...!'

It roared as it finally just reached up and wrapped its powerful fingers around her body to pull, and attempt to hurl her across the clearing their battle had created so far.

--- End quote ---

Thorra

"No way! How am I supposed to hunt you if I do that! You could just run away!" She exclaimed, slamming herself right into his eye once again. She caught his hand with her own, and with bulging muscles, contested his grab. "I'm not-that easy! To get away from!" She roared back at him, repeating her attack over and over again, seeming to speed up even faster than she'd been before. Blow after blow rained down upon his sensitive flesh, inflicting incredible pain and cracking bones.

Aiden:
Astalan

The beast's size should have allowed it to overpower her, should have given it more leverage to crush her within its grasp, and indeed it was able to close around her despite her arm's presence just from sheer size! But it was beginning to buckle, to strain beneath the force of her blows, brought down to the ground bit by bit with every hammer strike. Fury and fear filled the air as blood splattered across the forest floor - and Thorra's true form.

'I WILL... NOT FAIL THEM...!'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version