Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (50/100) > >>

Bern:
William

"She was quite attention starved and didn't believe herself worthy to interact with other people, I corrected that into something more suitable. Hardly a display of raw power, in some ways I am stronger now then I was back then. My knowledge is far more vast and my conviction runs deep. I will save this wretched world from itself. "He took a sip of his coffee, the brew was excellent just as he knew it would be. And as he continued to enjoy it.

Then the butler version of him that was standing beside them continued speaking in his place. "You mentioned cosmetic alterations earlier for the vessel, would it be possible to make her fill out her uniform better?" Ah yes throw a perverted question amidst all the seriousness to keep the Elf on her toes, maybe that would cause her to slip up and reveal something unintentionally.

SINIB:
Eruraviel

Eruraviel waved her hand, and an ethereal image of herself in a tube appeared between them. It hung naked in stasis, with the same proportions the voluptuous woman in front of him. Then, its hair darkened, growing longer and fuller to hang all the way down to her butt. "I can modify her in any way beyond this. "I reccomend keeping the elvish features-they're quite sensitive, and would make her incredibly easy to bully."

Eruraviel smirked, tapping her bare foot on the forest-brush. "That's a nice trick, by the way. Even I can scarcely tell the difference between the two of you." Her eyes shimmered with continued interest, her nipples poking against the fabric of her shirt. "You continue with the surprises, fufufu~"

Bern:
William

"It's good for being in two places at once." Mage-William replied as he lowered his cup and smirked at the somewhat lewd display going on. "This is almost like walking into a high class brothel..."

"Could you make her half a head taller, the bust smaller, hips wider and fatten the thighs? It would be pretty humorous if her BMI ended up in the slightly chubby territory." Butler-William continued.

SINIB:
Eruraviel

As he spoke, the form rapidly changed in tandem with his desires-The body grew taller, her hips widened and grew ever so delightfully plump, while the breasts shrank back down so they were around a D. Meanwhile, her cock shrank down to more human sizes, and her eyes changed color to that which he was used to with the woman. "It certainly would be! Do you know how much I could get done with two of me!" She exclaimed, crossing her arms underneath her chest and chuckling. "Once you finish designing your ideal maid, I'll have my children work on adjusting her to your specifications. However, we do need to discuss compensation before any of that."

She snapped her fingers, and a blank piece of parchment, laden with immense magical power, appeared floating in between the two. "As long as I have ample time to examine every nook and cranny of her soul, I have no complaints-however, I do have another issue. Or rather, my wife does. She needs somebody with immense strength to help her destroy someone, and you seem immensely suited for such a task."

Bern:
William

"That depends, is your wife as adorable as you?" I only help girls if they're at least a 9/10." Yeah now he was just jesting, or was he? He certainly built up quite the reputation back in the previous era. Then he raised an eyebrow as he caught on to her wording, trying to distract by pushing up her chest. Good luck with that, he had experience with actual magical charm. "Ample nook and time huh? Don't joke like that, to your kind that can be a century, I may be a patient man but I'm not that patient."

Meanwhile Butler-William continued his appraisal of the appearance of the maid to be. "You can remove the cock, that's only interesting if she's gonna dom other girls and she won't as for the rest.... Could make her chest between that and your size?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version