Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (51/100) > >>

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on March 25, 2020, 10:51:46 PM ---William

"That depends, is your wife as adorable as you?" I only help girls if they're at least a 9/10." Yeah now he was just jesting, or was he? He certainly built up quite the reputation back in the previous era. Then he raised an eyebrow as he caught on to her wording, trying to distract by pushing up her chest. Good luck with that, he had experience with actual magical charm. "Ample nook and time huh? Don't joke like that, to your kind that can be a century, I may be a patient man but I'm not that patient."

Meanwhile Butler-William continued his appraisal of the appearance of the maid to be. "You can remove the cock, that's only interesting if she's gonna dom other girls and she won't as for the rest.... Could make her chest between that and your size?

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"I will not." Eruraviel replied sternly. "Violating the perfect sanctity of the elven form is something that I cannot abide, William. A penis is worth far more than just to have sex with other women, too. Plus..." She leaned forwards, looking into the gem. "I think her reaction will be funny, and it's important for me to know how her powers handle being in a body similar to my own."

Even as she refused, it continued to shrink down, smaller and smaller until it was only an inch or two while flaccid. It hunt limp in between the sleeping woman's legs, impotent and sad. Meanwhile, her chest grew again, to about the size of her own rack, but just a hair smaller.

Bern:
William

Butler-William nodded his head in agreement to the new argument she used. "Hmm hmm that's true, her reaction will be absolutely pricelss... but make sure they're really firm and won't need support, there's nothing worse than saggy breasts..."

The real William sipped some more from his cup finally finishing it and setting it down one final time. "Perhaps her clothes may rip apart when she transforms, now that would be a scene worth gazing upon. Ah that's right, you don't know about that peculiar quirk of hers Eruraviel hoho...."

SINIB:
Eruraviel

"Keh." She chuckled, no, she began to laugh, as if William had told an incredibly funny joke. "Keyhehehe... You really underestimate me, don't you? Why do you think I've so readily agreed to offer my help, and for such a reasonable price. Did you think I was doing this out of the goodness of my heart?" The elf stuck out her tongue at him, and pulled down an eyelid.

"I'm quite excited to be able to examine such a unique and interesting soul, and I'd be even happier to be able to toy around with it so you can prank her." She grabbed her chin, scratching the bottom of it. She looked at the girl's breasts carefully, and raised her eyebrow. The breasts perked up a bit, her nipples grew a tad fatter, and looked overall perkier. "I promise, they'll feel great no matter what, but how is this?"

Bern:
William

The butler poofed away just like that except there was no smoke. One moment he was there and the next his body and signature had faded and remerged with the original. "That will suffice, and no, I thought you were doing this because I am such a dashing knight who's gonna ride in and save you and your wife...."

He gave it one more look before nodding. "Just one final thing, if you could be so kind and make her gag reflex very sensitive."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on March 27, 2020, 09:32:01 PM ---William

The butler poofed away just like that except there was no smoke. One moment he was there and the next his body and signature had faded and remerged with the original. "That will suffice, and no, I thought you were doing this because I am such a dashing knight who's gonna ride in and save you and your wife...."

He gave it one more look before nodding. "Just one final thing, if you could be so kind and make her gag reflex very sensitive."

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"Wow, how cruel! You want her to choke on your cock so it feels even better for you?" She snorted, shaking her head at his rabid debauchery. "You're a deviant that even the greatest of elven royalty would be forced to respect." She clapped slowly, tail snaking out and swaying behind her. "Bravo. I can't say no to a harmless little request like that, can I?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version