Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (54/100) > >>

Bern:
William

His eyes sharpened when he saw the Elf start playing with his Noire, something he didn't remember giving her permission. Benefactor or not, some lines should not be crossed and he needed to teach her some respect.

"No touching my maid without permission, I'll play with you later Princess Eruraviel!"

William grabbed the Elf by the collar of her dress and lifted her out of the chair and away from touching range of Noire. Meanwhile he sent a message to the Goddess. "No, I'd love to see My little maid Goddess in cute outfits, and now there's even more of you for me to love."

SINIB:
Eruraviel

"Huu, no fun." The elf complained before turning into gas. "I don't get why you humans like to erect all these boundries when they just stand in the way fun things." She reconstituted a few feet back and then leaned forward, sticking out her tongue. "An extra person always makes things more fun!" She proclaimed before dramatically crossing her arms under her chest, pushing up her breasts.

SINIB:
Noire

The patron goddess of Lastation squirmed in Eru's grasp for a few moments before William rescued her. It was scary, as if she'd known all of her weak points. Just those few moments had brought beads of clear liquid dribbling up from her cock, sliding down its length. If she hadn't dreamed so much about it already, Noire might have busted her load already. She stared longingly at William, slowly continuing to stroke her shaft and play with her breasts. "You-really mean that?" She asked and then laid back down on the table and reaching down to lift up her heavy testes. Her hairless pink slit was drenched, leaking her juices like a faucet onto the cold stone table. "Will-I...well..." She stared up at him hopefully, opening her legs wide and inviting him in.

She really hoped he wouldn't make her beg for it.

Bern:
William

However, just before Eru reformed, his hand came forward like lightning, at this distance he might as well have already been on top of her. A shadowy hand further extended his range and pulled her all the way back to him.

"Nonsense, I could hardly let a fair princess like you slip away without any proper gratitude after all you've done for me. Tell me more, about your plans and what you need help with."

SINIB:
Noire

Noire groaned and put on a pout as William proceeded to decidedly ignore her needs. She sat back up and began to stroke her cock, pushing herself towards climax on her own.

Dumb Idiot...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version