Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (55/100) > >>

SINIB:
Eruraviel

"Fufu~ If we're really getting more friendly, why don't you reveal your plans, hmm?" She raised her eyebrow and stuck her tongue out. "My wife has issues-her rightful position has been usurped, and we need people strong enough to defeat the userper. It's pretty simple, I think."

Bern:
William

"I will save this world before it's too late...." He dramatically twirled his cape around as he brought the Princess with him in an impromptu dance. "For far too long I have been forced to do naught but watch. But no more, this ends now." The pace of their dance grew in tune with his rising passion, his presence becoming more and more firm as the world quaked. The darkness embraced them both but not in an oppressive way. No, this was the darkness that would cleave ignorance and light the way.

"I will become the leader, the President of this grand venture to save this land, this world, for the people and by the will of the people I will do it. The rule of might ends here!"

SINIB:
Eruraviel

Eruraviel couldn't see it, but she could certainly feel it! This guy was actually telling the truth! She chuckled and shook her head before leaning in towards him and pressing her chest against his. "That's quite the pure motive you have there. Unite the Nexus, under democracy?" She looked up at him with curious eyes, all while obviously enjoying the fapping noise she heard behind her. Her ears twitched with each pulse, eack smack against her thighs. "Hmm. Well, that doesn't exactly interfere with my goals."

"Shall we go to meet my wife, then? She'll be quite happy to have your help."

Bern:
William

"Then lead the way. I wish to see if this wife is as charming as you." He sounded quite smug right now, and the way his hand came down to stroke the top of her head was possessive yet comforting as his magic carried his affection with every touch. No that wasn't the right word, it was reassuring, asserting that he would solve her issues in turn.

SINIB:
Coconut

Coconut had carried her master in her arms out of the district. She didn't want her mother walking in on their session to scold her for her thievery. Plus, she had a special place in mind for when she took Lily and claimed her as her wife. The entire flight, she'd continued massaging Lily's tail, squeezing her butt, and enjoying the heat emenating from her. For anyone watching, they could have seen the naked child flying through the sky up north.

Eventually, they landed. Coconut placed Lily on the ground and leaned over her, still holding onto the sword, and pressing her swolen head up against her cunt. "Now, it's my turn to teach." She pinned Lily against the ground with her enhanced strength, precluding resistance or escape from her options. And, at this closeness, even her unfocused charms would have an effect on Lily after all this time.

Her tail wrapped around Lily's body like a long, pulsating tendril and began to disrobe her. "I'm going to enjoy this nice and slowly, don't worry."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version