Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (56/100) > >>

Bern:
Lily

"Why? I'm not some fragile flower Cocopuffs. You're the one should be worried, if you don't fuck me properly I'll castrate you and tell daddy that you're a complete Thot."

The redhead smirked at her captor, completely sure in her own superiority. Even when pinned down like this and unable to move, with all of crimson hair fanned out on the ground before and dirtied she looked completely sure of herself.

"I'm not some little human schoolgirl whose pussy you can just reshape with your dick. Not even Vanilla could break me but I think you might stand a better chance, genuine emotions trump simple hard fucking any time but I doubt she'd get that."

SINIB:
Coconut

Coconut's eyes shimmered with lust. She tightened her grip on Lily's shoulders and shook her head at her. "No no no, this won't do at all-you're supposed to serve me right now, Sensei~ If you're not going to do it, then I'll have to make you! So you better behave right now!"

Bern:
Lily

Lily's eyes were quite glazed over as well, the constant bombardment of lust was beginning to cloud her mind and she couldn't think of anything better to do than going along with her super cute disciples wishes. She glanced to the side as meteoric blush betrayed her feelings.

"If.... If you you want me to serve, just tell me what to do. You did better than I expected so I guess it's alright... You can have me in whatever way you want today Cocopuffs"

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on May 29, 2020, 05:04:55 AM --- Lily

Lily's eyes were quite glazed over as well, the constant bombardment of lust was beginning to cloud her mind and she couldn't think of anything better to do than going along with her super cute disciples wishes. She glanced to the side as meteoric blush betrayed her feelings.

"If.... If you you want me to serve, just tell me what to do. You did better than I expected so I guess it's alright... You can have me in whatever way you want today Cocopuffs"

--- End quote ---

Coconut

Coconut licked her lips. Now this was a delicious face. "Well, I'm a greedy little demon. I want your mouth, your ass, and your pussy-I want to taste all of you, and to make your entire body mine." She gently held Lily's cheek and rubbed the bottom of her chin, savoring the feeling of dominance and power she had over the much stronger woman. It was intoxicating and maddening-her instincts screamed at her to take her forcefully, to claim her and make her her own, but Coconut knew that edging herself would be all the more satisfying.

So she held herself back, just a bit. "I'm going to fuck you until I go soft."

Bern:
Lily

"Far too greedy and in need of punishment." In her lustful state Coco had forgotten to hold down Lily's arms and because this little brat liked to brag so much she knew one thing, that girl had left herself wide open. As quickly as she could move now she grabbed onto the little Succubi's tail and pulled.

"You probably thought I was gonna be your cute wife and you would parade in front of your parents. But think again, only your daddy gets to decide who will have me and you're stepping out of line. The only thing you'll have now is my cock." The redhead pasued as she waited for Coco to weaken.

"Have you never wondered how good it'll feel? TO reward your eggs with the cream they desire"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version