Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (58/100) > >>

Bern:
Lily

Smack.

Lily slapped the other loli's fat ass for her continued show of disobedience and then she frowned. Could it be that her apprentice had even fuller ass than herself, she'd have to get a third opinion later but it wasn't a prospect she felt very happy about.

"No. Didn't you hear me earlier? You are going to fuck yourself on my dick until you're seeded. But if you're good enough.... I might allow you to do the same to me later on."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on June 01, 2020, 09:28:05 PM --- Lily

Smack.

Lily slapped the other loli's fat ass for her continued show of disobedience and then she frowned. Could it be that her apprentice had even fuller ass than herself, she'd have to get a third opinion later but it wasn't a prospect she felt very happy about.

"No. Didn't you hear me earlier? You are going to fuck yourself on my dick until you're seeded. But if you're good enough.... I might allow you to do the same to me later on."

--- End quote ---

Coconut

Lily's hand sank into Coconut's soft butt. It was pleasently firm to the touch, but covered over by heavy folds of flesh that would bring any human woman to shame. Coconut grunted in surprise, and lifted herself up. Her tail wrapped around the base of Lily's prick, slowly teasing the member as she lined up her wet folds with the throbbing heat underneath her.

She pressed the lips of her cunt up against her cock and lowered herself down on it with an ease which a grade-schooler shouldn't have had. Her tight folds enveloped Lily and with a flex of her muscles, they gripped down upon it with Coconut's full strength. She used her unique anatomy to pull Lily in deeper and quickly bottomed out, right against her cervix.

"S-sensei, you're so hot! Have you been waiting for a chance to violate your cute student's pussy? Fufufu~"

Bern:
Lily

"Auuuu... Ever.... Ever since I was changed.... Fuck so tight......" Lily pulled the girl into a hug as her head fell onto Coco's shoulder. Her breathing was already complete ragged, she couldn't believe it.... Actually doing this with l Coco was so much better than she'd hope and right under Liz's nose too.... Cum.... She was gonna cum, any second now. In fact the redhead was surprised she hadn't yet. Only the desire to breed her student, her coco was kepping it in.

"Fuuuuck..... You're the best Cocopuffs."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on June 01, 2020, 09:50:09 PM --- Lily

"Auuuu... Ever.... Ever since I was changed.... Fuck so tight......" Lily pulled the girl into a hug as her head fell onto Coco's shoulder. Her breathing was already complete ragged, she couldn't believe it.... Actually doing this with l Coco was so much better than she'd hope and right under Liz's nose too.... Cum.... She was gonna cum, any second now. In fact the redhead was surprised she hadn't yet. Only the desire to breed her student, her coco was kepping it in.

--- End quote ---

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on June 01, 2020, 09:50:09 PM --- Lily

--- End quote ---

Coconut

Coconut replied with a loud yelp. Lily's ravenous hands pulled her close up against her, her budding breasts fitting neatly into Lily's palms.

"Ff-fuck... Lily, you're so big. And so hot..."

She could feel Lily throbbing inside her, and her closeness-she was ready to cum too, but she waited, holding off on it so they could cum together. She began to ride Lily's heat, pulling almost all the way out before slamming down on her cock once again. With every battering thrust, her cervix kissed Lily's tip, molding in shape to conform to her size.

"Yu're-not gonna get away with this, you know! You'll have to marry me once you get me pregnant!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version