Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (59/100) > >>

Bern:
Lily

"Yo... You think I'd let you and your sweet pussy get away?" She breathed out, her release was so damn close and she could feel it coming along with a further rise in heat, surely Coco's inside were turning into a sauna now. "I'll be as mean to my wife as I want to be and a slutty little girl don't want a wholesome family picture, don't lie to yourself..." Lily raised her free hand and slapped Coco's lewd butt again, she struck it so that Cox would never forget her touch.

"Aahhhh... Go deeper...."

SINIB:
Coconut

Coconut was sweating from the searing heat inside of her. It felt like her insides was baking, and it hurt, but that just heightened the intensity of the experience. She clenched down even harder on Lily's cock and slammed herself down on her cock-her cervix suddenly opened up, and Lily found herself buried deep inside Coco's womb. It was soft, warm, and yeilding.

"Kyaaa~ Deeeeepppp!" Coconut suddenly came, liquid suddenly rushing against Lily's cock and semen bursting out of her small cock onto the ground in front of her.

Bern:
Lily

"Coco.... " it was all Lily said. She was completely breathless and her body was tense like a string about to snap. It was  too much and it was coming. Then she went completely still, the what all but disappeared leaving a brief moment of respite but it wouldn't last.

"COCO!"

Lily screamed out while burying her face in her beloved student's neck. She could feel it and was slightly worried about how Coco would take it but it was too late now. It blasted off deep into Coco's womb, her boiling seed that would reshape Coco to be the perfect vessel for her children. It continued blasting inside her, filling her up more and more as she kept cuming and seconds turned into minutes.

SINIB:
Coconut
 not
Coconut's pussy clenched down on her like nothing she'd ever felt before. It perfectly conformed to her dick, holding it inside her so not even a drop of magma could escape. Her stomach swole up seemingly without limit, easily growing ever larger to accommodate the load that Lily had unleashed inside of her. The hot jelly penetrated her deepest places, filling her up and fertilizing the young girl. Her tongue lolled out and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"AAaaaaaaaahh~" A loud moan escaped her lips. "Fuuuucccckkkkballlssss~"

"Lily, you're-I feel so strange! I've never felt like this before!" Coconut's voice suddenly rang out in Lily's head, excited yet scared. "It's so hot, but it feels so good!"

Bern:
Lily

"Auuuuuuh...."

Lily's form slackened as her final stream left her. Cumming that massively had completely worn her out and with how excited she'd been she hadn't paced herself at all. She didn't even respond to Coco as she was pretty much out of it, her eyes glazed over with the aftermath of the amazing pleasure she had felt and her dick grew softer and softer until it completely receded as she could no longer maintain the transformation.

She was no longer maintaining any hold on the other girl and was merely resting peacefully on top of her.

"I love you...." It was barely audible but Lily had definitely whispered it through the haze she was experiencing it, and she meant it too. Lily could clearly feel the bond that was forming between them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version