Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (60/100) > >>

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on June 02, 2020, 04:01:54 AM ---Lily

"Auuuuuuh...."

Lily's form slackened as her final stream left her. Cumming that massively had completely worn her out and with how excited she'd been she hadn't paced herself at all. She didn't even respond to Coco as she was pretty much out of it, her eyes glazed over with the aftermath of the amazing pleasure she had felt and her dick grew softer and softer until it completely receded as she could no longer maintain the transformation.

She was no longer maintaining any hold on the other girl and was merely resting peacefully on top of her.

"I love you...." It was barely audible but Lily had definitely whispered it through the haze she was experiencing it, and she meant it too. Lily could clearly feel the bond that was forming between them.

--- End quote ---

Coconut

"Love you too..." Coconut whispered back at her.

SINIB:
Elizabeth

As Lily finished cumming inside Coconut, she felt the mark on her stomach start to burn. Elizabeth's mind frantically pressed up against her own.

"Did you-you little..." A sense of annoyance pressed up against Lily's mind. She'd have to replan everything! This wasn't supposed to happen!

However, Elizabeth couldn't help but have a begrudging sense of awe. This girl-things would need to change, going forward. Come to my penthouse at the top of the palace. Now.

SINIB:
Coconut

Coconut wanted more. She wasn't satisfied. The rush of Lily's love for her, her emotions and need, it had just sparked a lust and need that she hadn't known existed inside of her. She humped Lily, grinding herself against her thighs, and did her best to rile up the sleeping beast inside of her, but it wasn't enough. Lily just wouldn't stir.

"Uuuuu..." She moaned, pressing herself down against Lily. "Lilllyyyy... Wake up! I need more! Claim me, violate me! Make me your bride!"

Bern:
Lily

"Cocoooo..... pwease staaahp-" Lily whined and twitched under Coco but otherwise didn't respond much. A grasping hand eventually slid down Coco's back and slapped her well defined butt.

"If I tell you to stop... You stop."

SINIB:
Coconut

Coconut moaned. "But, Lily..." Her voice trailed off, and despite her complaints, she ceased her relentless grinding against Lily. "I-fine..." She lifted herself up off of Lily's dick and rested on top of her, cuddling against her warmth.

Elizabeth

A few minutes passed without a response from Lily-not even an acknowledgement of her orders. Not even a groan. She immediately left-leaving the tournement in Malicia's hands. With the power of her high priestess, as well as her preparations that she'd made with Hannah's body, she didn't need to fear leaving so much anymore. She leapt off the top of the tower and flew directly towards her two minions, her daughter and her errant lover.

What happened next would decide Lily's fate.

"Ufu~ Had fun with my daughter, did you? She seems pretty happy right about now, pressed up against you as if you were already her mistress."

She stared down at Lily with a glower. "How do you plan on explaining such a transgression, Lily?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version