Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 13759 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2019, 01:09:11 AM »
Coconut

Coconut's heart sank as the squirrel grew wings. What kind of squirrel had wings, anyway? A cheater! This girl was a dirty filthy cheater!

But, she was still in control, she knew she was. She knew she could regain control and hit the squirrel with the ultimate coconut beam. It would take her out, send her hurtling towards the ground, and the cute girl would explode into a thousand pieces!

So, she adjusted her aim upwards. The beam momentarily engulfed Nanako, sending her backwards, and then, out of the beam within the same motion.

"H-huh?" Coconut blinked. That wasn't right, no, she wasn't supposed to do that! She was supposed to fly backwards and do an explody thing!

The beam slammed into the ground, vaporizing the forest floor. The trees caught fire from the sheer energy of the blast and the ground liquified into molten fire. However, the beam's form became more shakey, less directed.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2019, 01:17:21 AM »
Lily

She's finally found it, it took so damn long searching the forest floor, but she finally found what she was looking. Yes this was a perfect size and shape, oh things were going to get interesting.

She picked it up and and rolled it around in her palm, feeling the weight of it before taking aim and-

The fist sized rock flew out of her hand and headed straight for Coconut's face.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2019, 01:27:54 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's eyes widened as the entire beam shifted upwards, briefly engulfing her. Pain flooded her for a brief moment, hot and searing, Nanako's eyes squinting shut before she was tossed from the beam just as suddenly, still smoking and charred and with her jacket blasted to tatters. Her mind was quick to break the shackles of pain, however, her focus honed by the momentary agony, if anything.

Not questioning why the beam had spat her back out, Nanako kicked off the nearest tree she could find, a crack like an artillery shell being fired echoing through the trees as she launched herself from one tree to the next, heading for the tree that beam was coming from. She grabbed the shattered halves of one as she passed, heaving it at the treetops where the beam was coming from with another gun-shot crack as she moved.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 02:34:32 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2019, 05:11:22 AM »
Coconut

The damage from the beam was horrific. An apocolyptic hellscape emerged in Nanako's vision when the dust began to settle. The trees around her burned, or even were knocked over by the shockwave. The ground melted, consuming everything in sight.

It was utter devestation.

And then, suddenly, the beak shattered, exploding outwards into countless powerful bolts, ricocheting around the area, threatening to slam into her if she wasn't careful.
>>>>
Coconut was still sure of her victory, of course. All she had to do was last a little longer, pump a little bit more magic into her attack. Maintain concentration, keep her eyes on the prize.

Just a little-

Thwack. The girl went hurtling out of control, crashing into a nearby tree as the rock whalloped her in the side of the head. Blood began to pour out of her pristine white skin. The girl groaned in pain, unsure exactly of what had happened.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2019, 03:34:24 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's eyes went wide at the destruction the Coconut Beam had wrought, but she didn't have time to consider it. And not just because the ground under her boots was molten. As she dashed forth to escape the devastation, Nanako felt that invisible something blaring in her head die down for a moment before kicking back up at full volume, the squirrel girl watching as the beam shattered into dozens of ricocheting bolts.

Nanako surged forth, running at full tilt to escape the area of devastation in the direction that the beam that created it had come from. Bolts fell all around her, the squirrel girl turning her gaze upwards and darting between the ricocheting bolts in an insane display of skill and acrobatics as she progressed, heading out of the blast zone so she could continue making her way up to wherever that beam had come from.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 05:38:37 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2019, 05:35:38 PM »
Lily

Meanwhile Lily was bouncing another rock in her palm, carefully looking over the destruction wrought by the out of control beam. It hadn't quite reached her, but its destruction had made things far more visible and she was now tracking the path of of the squirrel girl.

She calculated her speed and trajectory before throwing the rock with extreme force at a tree right in the squirrel girl's path. It should shatter that tree with explosive force right before she reached it, and the results from that could be really fun.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2019, 09:17:30 PM »
Coconut

Coconut groaned. She felt hot liquid dripping down the side of her face, bleeding into here eye. It stings. "Ugggghhhh..." She put her hand to the side of her head, pushing herself out of the tree. Through her painful headache, she imagined a soft bandage, pressed against the side of her head. She felt the magic thrumming against her fingertips as it materialized, wrapping itself around her.

"Good!"

Then, she turned to see what the squirrel girl was up to.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2019, 02:14:46 AM »
Nanako

Safely out of the area of devastation, Nanako grabbing a piece of the semi-molten earth near the edge, drawing closer to a tree, getting ready to start her ascent again, when the trunk suddenly exploded right before she could. She could smell her by now, whoever it was, high in the treetops above, but well within range. Her mind raced with all the new information, but her body didn't stop moving, the squirrel girl lobbing the still searing hot piece of earth right at the source of that beam. The tree started to fall over, but that was just fine by her, Nanako catching the tree in both hands, slowing down for a couple steps before caber-tossing the mighty, slightly shortened tree with a grunt of effort.

"ORAAA!" she shouted as the tree went flying from her grasp, right up at the source of that unfamiliar smell, picking up the pace again after she did.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 05:03:20 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2019, 05:52:53 PM »
Nanako

Safely out of the area of devastation, Nanako grabbing a piece of the semi-molten earth near the edge, drawing closer to a tree, getting ready to start her ascent again, when the trunk suddenly exploded right before she could. She could smell her by now, whoever it was, high in the treetops above, but well within range. Her mind raced with all the new information, but her body didn't stop moving, the squirrel girl lobbing the still searing hot piece of earth right at the source of that beam. The tree started to fall over, but that was just fine by her, Nanako catching the tree in both hands, slowing down for a couple steps before caber-tossing the mighty, slightly shortened tree with a grunt of effort.

"ORAAA!" she shouted as the tree went flying from her grasp, right up at the source of that unfamiliar smell, picking up the pace again after she did.

Coconut

Coconut groaned again, but then her eyes widened to the size of dinner plates when she saw the piece of wood hurtling towards her. The massive, several ton tree hurtled towards her face!

If this hits me, I'm going to die!

She flew upwards in an attempt to dodge the projectile, putting her hands out in front of herself and blasted the tree with a beam.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2019, 06:17:12 PM »
Lily

Fiery wings sprouted from her back right after she threw the rock, and with a mighty kick she took off to where Coco was hiding. Unlike the squirrel girl, Lily had the luxury of taking the direct path, which saved her a bit of time. Even so, she flapped her wings as hard as she could to build up enough speed, enough speed to intercept the massive log that Nanako had just thrown.

"Oryaaaaah!"

The fire elemental spun around and kicked the log off course, letting Coco's beam pass by her and head straight towards the squirrel girl.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2019, 11:58:46 PM »
Nanako

Nanako rose along with the tree she'd thrown, leaping between more trees as she followed her nose. The squirrel girl's eyes widened as she spotted Lily literally blazing a trail directly towards the source, the flames propelling her making her hard to miss. Made it much easier to find her opponent too, Nanako at last getting a closer look at her opponent for the first time in this whole fight, and she was a little surprised by what she saw. Still, this was far from the first time she'd gone up against some pint-sized powerhouse type. They were surprisingly popular in a couple of the underground rings, though they weren't usually much for beams, but that was food for later thought.

With the half-molten rock still in her hand, she watched as Lily kicked the tree aside, frowning a little as the girl's beam sailed on towards her, but Nanako was already hopping to another tree, curving around the two. The squirrel girl tore into a tree as she passed, tearing it free of the rest of the trunk below her before tossing that at Coconut as well once she was to the girl's side. Not stopping there, however, the squirrel girl quickly tossed the half-molten rock as well with a gunshot crack, not aiming for Coconut or Lily, but instead the log Lily had kicked off course, the thrown rock carrying enough force to explode a good section of the trunk and send wooden shrapnel raining down on them from the other side.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 04:55:27 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2019, 01:47:52 AM »
Coconut

Thankfully, Lily appeared. She kicked the tree away from her, saving her from the several ton projectile.

Coconut ignored the splinters, forcing her eyes to stay open and ignore the surface level pain inflicted by the splinters bouncing off of her, and focused. She imagined a large icecal forming above her, launching itself towards Nanako at supersonic speeds.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2019, 03:59:54 AM »
Lily

Lily didn't even blink as the hail of splinters assaulted her, such a pathetic distraction wouldn't even reach her feet. Indeed, the tiny wood fragments begun melting the moment they entered her range and evaporated just before her skin.

What a foolish girl, using something as flammable as that against her.

The heat intensified further and her whole body was engulfed in a raging fire, hiding her exact movements from the view of the squirrel girl, then she took of to cut off her escape path from the icicle that she felt Coco form behind her.

What form would her attack take? A kick, a punch a tackle, a grab? Maybe all three? The incredible blaze spread behind her and ignited every tree in her path, spreading the stench of burning wood. Her flight was unstoppable and she easily cleaved through the second tree that the squirrel girl had thrown and continued.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 04:14:39 AM by Bern »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2019, 04:10:53 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl didn't take long to decide what to do, between the icicle forming above Coconut and a massive ball of fire moving to block her escape, charging headlong into the fireball instead, her chest bouncing wildly, freed from the confines of her clothes by the rigors of the fight. The fire crackled and broke apart around Nanako as she charged into it before closing up behind her again, trying to hide her along with the redhead in its midst from Coconut.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 12:09:46 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2019, 04:30:53 AM »
? ? ? ?

A bright blue light flashed over the woods for a second. Suddenly, an explosion shook the earth and skies alike, and the light soared towards the flaming girl like a comet. No, a lightning bolt...

No!

It was a massive armoured knight flying towards her at rocket speed! Surrounded by lightning, arms posed to the sides powerfully and a slasher smile shooting from ear to ear. His body rushed past the trees to tackle her straight to the front! "Got room for one more, punk!?"

« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 02:12:06 PM by francobull3 »