Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (61/100) > >>

Bern:
Lily

"Oh.... Hey daddy Liz~" Lily raised her head slowly from Coco's shoulder to meet Liz' gaze and to wave at her lazily. Her Crimson hair flared as the sight of Coco's daddy, her new daddy was quite excitement and the knowledge that shed knocked up her daughter only made it more intense. Surpsingly when she opened her mouth to speak she was completely lucid again.

"I gave my Cocopuffs what she really needed. What she deserved. You've been too easy on her Daddy and she's become like this. But don't worry, I'll take good care for her and make sure she exceeds all your expectations. And besides this is a whole lot more fun than some stuffy arranged marriage isnt it?"

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on June 06, 2020, 11:19:13 PM --- Lily

"Oh.... Hey daddy Liz~" Lily raised her head slowly from Coco's shoulder to meet Liz' gaze and to wave at her lazily. Her Crimson hair flared as the sight of Coco's daddy, her new daddy was quite excitement and the knowledge that shed knocked up her daughter only made it more intense. Surpsingly when she opened her mouth to speak she was completely lucid again.

"I gave my Cocopuffs what she really needed. What she deserved. You've been too easy on her Daddy and she's become like this. But don't worry, I'll take good care for her and make sure she exceeds all your expectations. And besides this is a whole lot more fun than some stuffy arranged marriage isnt it?"

--- End quote ---

Coconut

Coconut rolled over and stared at her father. She was worried about what was going to happen to Lily. Would Elizabeth destroy her for her impertenance? Would she get locked in the basement, sent to be breeding stock for magical beasts? Would she be given to Wendy as a punishment?

Coconut really didn't want that to happen.

She grabbed onto Lily's shoulders, holding her tightly against her small frame. "Don't be mad at her! I wanted this too!" She exclaimed. "She's powerful enough to be my mate! It'll help you regain your lost power!"

Elizabeth

"Quiet." She ordered her daughter, who immediately closed her mouth. Still, she was looking at her with those disgustingly endearing eyes of hers. They shimmered with fear and love; love for Lily, for the child she was now carrying inside of her, and...

"Tch... Kids." Elizabeth muttered. She gently shook her head and turned her gaze back to Lily. Back to the little fire-elemental who'd dared to talk down to her just yesterday, who she'd put in charge of the military on a whim, and who now had claimed her daughter's first child without any remorse whatsoever. "Marriage is arranged for a reason, Lily. There are plans in the making which are too important to just be put on hold. Still..."

She walked over to Lily and crouched down next to her face. "Just how far are you willing to go for my daughter's hand, Lily?"

Bern:
Lily

Heh... Hehehe...."

She couldn't help but chuckle at the naive words coming out of her step father's mouth. Thus she stood up, slowly, reagally, like a royal rising from their throne to give a decree for the whole kingdom to hear, so that nothing would be left uncertain. And nothing would be left uncertain after this, her certain will would see to that. It zeroed in on Liz like an awoken beast, a mighty guarding spewing fire and flames onto the Succubi and suffocating her with heat.

"You presume there is anything that would stop me? I'll go as far as I have to, even if that means going through you and all your plans Daddy Liz. I'll break through it all until even the heavens rumble. I may appear lazy and unmotivated but when I start something, I always finish, without fail."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on June 07, 2020, 12:17:21 AM --- Lily

Heh... Hehehe...."

She couldn't help but chuckle at the naive words coming out of her step father's mouth. Thus she stood up, slowly, reagally, like a royal rising from their throne to give a decree for the whole kingdom to hear, so that nothing would be left uncertain. And nothing would be left uncertain after this, her certain will would see to that. It zeroed in on Liz like an awoken beast, a mighty guarding spewing fire and flames onto the Succubi and suffocating her with heat.

"You presume there is anything that would stop me? I'll go as far as I have to, even if that means going through you and all your plans Daddy Liz. I'll break through it all until even the heavens rumble. I may appear lazy and unmotivated but when I start something, I always finish, without fail."

--- End quote ---

Cooconut

Coconut stood between them and clutched at her stomach. She franticly looked between the two feuding gods and bit her lip. Nothing good would come of them fighting-Lily would be destroyed without fail. She was sure of it! And, the way things were going, her dad was going to take action!

SINIB:
Elizabeth

The flames battered Elizabeth's form, but she seemed unfazed, excepting the fact her lips had curled up into a faint smile. "My my, focusing such agression on your boss, it's as if you want to die." She clapped slowly, chucking softly to herself. "Fufu, well, as the goddess of love and ambition, I can hardly disregard such a passionate display."

She stepped forwards and grabbed Lily's chin. "If you want to marry my daughter, you'll need to prove yourself worthy and able to contain her divine powers." Elizabeth's magical aura flared, enveloping Lily and forcing her fire back. "Are you ready to become my child, Lily?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version