Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (63/100) > >>

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on June 11, 2020, 10:54:43 PM --- Lily

The rush she flet when her butt was grabbed was a fleeting pulse of joy enforced by what Liz was saying. Having her most prized feature complimented in a roundabout way by the one she desired to surpass made her heart beat jump. It was abundantly clear just how much she enjoyed it the next moment as all her hostility dropped and she became more docile and submissive in Liz' arms.

Of course the next moment an enormous pressure slammed into her and she clung to Liz as much as she could, seeking shelter with her new father despite them being the source of it, no it was precisely because she was the source.

"I'.... I've never had a daddy before...."

--- End quote ---

Elizabeth

Elizabeth pulled her into her bosom and proceeded to run her fingers against her scalp. Elizabeth's chest was impossibly soft, like the most comfortable pillows. They provided refuge from the almost maddening effects of her magic.

"There there." She cooed. "Daddy's going to roil up your insides and make you her real daughter now."

Elizabeth's cock began to pulsate, rapidly growing in both size and girth. It pressed up against Lily, and when Liz pulled back, she could feel barbs digging into her skin. "So be a good daughter and do your best not to scream, kay?"

She kissed her daughter-to-be on the forehead.

Aiden:
Sage

? ? ? ?

It had begun as a distant cry, the echo of an echo of something sorrowful yet all too easily swallowed by the vastness of the ancient green and timber. Prey creatures turned their heads up, their ears perked, seeking the source, but went on their way. The trees moved scarcely at all, pushed by the wind and only thusly. Then, twice more. Thrice more.

Each time came louder, sharper, piercing through the boundless and careless wood. The leaves rippled, and their branches pulled respectfully away from the now-keening wail. Predators froze in their pursuits, prey in their escapes. Slowly the creatures settled themselves upon the forest floor, with its slow churning soil, as if they sought to hide within it.

The fourth did not rise from the throat of beast or man, and with it came the burning rains.

A great leviathan settled amidst a carpet of moss and vines, in a clearing that was not of nature's making, and trembled in its fury. The waters sizzled against its oaken hide.

The skies cried for it, now.

SINIB:
The Forest

Slowly, the dire wolves began to howl. The cats keened, and the birds cawed. A choir slowly began to form, radiating outwards, rippling throughout the immense woodlands as it burst out into collective mourning in solidarity with one of its strongest protectors. Eventually, a short buxom elf appeared next to the mourning dragon and rubbed her hand against her barky snout. The acid slid harmlessly down her pristine form, and sage could immediately tell that Eruraviel felt fundementally different than she had the previous day.

"What happened to make you cry like this?"

Aiden:

--- Quote from: SINIB on October 16, 2020, 09:42:44 PM ---The Forest

Slowly, the dire wolves began to howl. The cats keened, and the birds cawed. A choir slowly began to form, radiating outwards, rippling throughout the immense woodlands as it burst out into collective mourning in solidarity with one of its strongest protectors. Eventually, a short buxom elf appeared next to the mourning dragon and rubbed her hand against her barky snout. The acid slid harmlessly down her pristine form, and sage could immediately tell that Eruraviel felt fundementally different than she had the previous day.

"What happened to make you cry like this?"

--- End quote ---

Sage

Willfully ignorant of the pitted patches of burnt wood across her magnificently prone form, the great beast remained still save for the occasional rumbling tremble which forced the earth to shift about. It was only as a familiar hand came to rest upon her that the one known to Eruraviel as Sage opened one of her now dulled eyes to acknowledge her. There was a silence, the sky's fury growing dim. But then...

"From me, they have taken something I cannot take back. My most precious of all treasures."

The beast's wings rustled like the boughs of the trees, and her tail struck down upon the earth.

"You appear to have much to celebrate. Do not waste your time within my suffering."

SINIB:
Eruraviel

Eruraviel responded with a rumbling, growling voice as she spoke in draconic. "But how could I celebrate it with the mother of my children hurting so?"

She pressed her palm against her nostril scales. "Elves aren't dragons." She seamlessly swapped to elvish, and then back to draconic. "We don't abandon our mates."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version