Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 13845 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #330 on: November 11, 2020, 04:46:26 PM »
Chris + Jenn

"That sounds like the sort of thing a fairy would say to trick someone!" And then Christina was covering Jenn's mouth, and smiling brightly, and nodding her head at the highly impressive and casual display of teleportation and levitation right in front of them. "What she meant to say is, I'll be sure to let you know when we're ready."

What followed next gave them plenty of reason to gawk as the deceptively youthful elf, yet more casual a display of sorcery, and of the superhuman beauty which Eruraviel gave little thought to the immensity of. Jenn was the first to snap out of their shared eating of eyecandy when her stomach loudly rumbled, and the greenhaired witch's hand went to her stomach while she blushed in embarrassment. "I-I might have to take you up on that second offer."

Christina meanwhile, was unconsciously licking her lips. "It's not like it won't be there for us when we're done, right? You don't want to swim on a full stomach!" She moved closer to the lake herself, running over in ways that only her nice fancy armor and bodysuit were preventing from giving the elf a very interesting show. "You just did something really cool with that water! Let me see..."

She knelt down by the water herself and, drawing upon the very same mana contained within the lake to start shaping it into something resembling clothing. "Hmm... I can get the shape down fine." She took another moment, and refined the texture of the water then too, working it with both hands until it was a much more refined design, but still fundamentally a liquid held in place by the manipulation of ambient energy.

Jenn was watching with exasperation.

Eruraviel

Eruraviel crouched down behind Christina and leaned forwards, wrapping her arms around the human woman and resting her smooth palms upon the backs of Christina's hands. At the same time, her chest was smooshed right against her back. She could feel the poke of the elf's nipples, the gentle throb of her prick against her ass. Despite that, Eruraviel didn't seem aroused. She rested her chin against Chris's shoulder and her eyes flashed red. "It's impressive, but incomplete." She instantly cast a spell, running her mana through the mage's hands as a conduit, allowing her to directly feel how Eruraviel performed the finishing touches upon her swimsuit. "You need to have a solid mental image of what you're trying to create, as well as an intuitive grasp upon how you weave the mana into a useful form." Her ear poked at Chris's neck, tickling at her. "But, creating things isn't what you're really interested in, is it? Your mana is feisty and ready to get into a scrap at any moment. You should keep practicing the abilities that most interest you! Going against the grain won't always work out! You should figure out how to apply this sort of knowledge for combat-it'll go a lot more smoothly and you can use that as a jumping off point!"

She planted a quick kiss upon her neck and stood up, leaning back and stretching her muscles. "Let's get into the water now!" She leaned back far enough that she was able to look the witch in the eyes, and raised, or rather, lowered an eyebrow. "Or do you want to eat first?"
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 04:48:51 PM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 13, 2020, 02:47:15 AM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel crouched down behind Christina and leaned forwards, wrapping her arms around the human woman and resting her smooth palms upon the backs of Christina's hands. At the same time, her chest was smooshed right against her back. She could feel the poke of the elf's nipples, the gentle throb of her prick against her ass. Despite that, Eruraviel didn't seem aroused. She rested her chin against Chris's shoulder and her eyes flashed red. "It's impressive, but incomplete." She instantly cast a spell, running her mana through the mage's hands as a conduit, allowing her to directly feel how Eruraviel performed the finishing touches upon her swimsuit. "You need to have a solid mental image of what you're trying to create, as well as an intuitive grasp upon how you weave the mana into a useful form." Her ear poked at Chris's neck, tickling at her. "But, creating things isn't what you're really interested in, is it? Your mana is feisty and ready to get into a scrap at any moment. You should keep practicing the abilities that most interest you! Going against the grain won't always work out! You should figure out how to apply this sort of knowledge for combat-it'll go a lot more smoothly and you can use that as a jumping off point!"

She planted a quick kiss upon her neck and stood up, leaning back and stretching her muscles. "Let's get into the water now!" She leaned back far enough that she was able to look the witch in the eyes, and raised, or rather, lowered an eyebrow. "Or do you want to eat first?"

Christina

While Jenn was distracted by the quite likely literal enchantments of the stomach provided by their guest, at first hesitantly and then almost ravenously, Christina had been attempting to get the measure of her quite liquid swimsuit. She almost jumped out of her skin as Eruraviel wrapped herself around her from behind and below, smaller in every way save three, and shamelessly pressed her abundant form against the redheaded sorceress' own. "Y-You can't just channel that through this... armor..."

The Magus' words trailed off, her skin flush, while she experienced first hand a sublime act of mystical precision. It was more than demonstration, it was as if truth had been revealed to her in some direct and revelatory fashion. Soft, encouraging words filled her ears and left her kneeling down into the water to grasp it with her own hands once again, eyes wide and mouth open. "Going against the grain...?"

Christina smiled, stood, and made her way back to land just to begin shucking off her fanciful battle garb and put on the swimsuit Eruraviel had made through her.

"Okay. Let's hit the water!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 13, 2020, 03:30:00 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel's purple eyes widened as she watched Cristina so casually disrobe in front of her. "Oh, you're not stuffy like most humans, huh!?!" She ran back out and grabbed her hand just as she finished tying her bikini, dragging her back into the water. Pulling her along to swim. Almost immediately, small fish began to gather at Christina's feet, and nibbled at the dead skin there, peeling it off and leaving her rejuvenated.

Eruraviel held her hand while she treaded water. "Just one rule! Don't go too deep! You'll know if you're getting close!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 14, 2020, 02:06:54 AM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel's purple eyes widened as she watched Cristina so casually disrobe in front of her. "Oh, you're not stuffy like most humans, huh!?!" She ran back out and grabbed her hand just as she finished tying her bikini, dragging her back into the water. Pulling her along to swim. Almost immediately, small fish began to gather at Christina's feet, and nibbled at the dead skin there, peeling it off and leaving her rejuvenated.

Eruraviel held her hand while she treaded water. "Just one rule! Don't go too deep! You'll know if you're getting close!"

Christina

"Huh?" Christina looked down at herself just as Eruraviel pulled her along, and she blinked several times while keeping pace with her until they were halfway submerged. She pulled her hands free after a moment, and turned around in place a few times. It gave the elf a better chance to see her body through the crystal clear water, all soft curves giving hint to muscle whenever her limbs moved enough to properly flex.

She giggled while wiggling her toes and kicked in the water a few times while floating. "Is all of the life around here bound to your will? Is that part of your magic, Eruraviel?" She turned and looked over her shoulder, eyes sparkling with the light reflected off the water. Or maybe it was just magic - it was hard to tell here.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 14, 2020, 02:19:08 AM »
Eruraviel

The elf shook her head, bobbing in the deep water with only her head above it. Her ears splashed against the soft waves, watching Christina's movements with rapt interest. "No-this place is naturally occuring. There's lots of neat places like this out here-you just have to be brave enough to explore it!"

The elf leaned onto her back, floating and laying still. Her long flowing hair splayed out around her like a golden halo. "Come on, join me!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 14, 2020, 02:42:03 AM »
Eruraviel

The elf shook her head, bobbing in the deep water with only her head above it. Her ears splashed against the soft waves, watching Christina's movements with rapt interest. "No-this place is naturally occuring. There's lots of neat places like this out here-you just have to be brave enough to explore it!"

The elf leaned onto her back, floating and laying still. Her long flowing hair splayed out around her like a golden halo. "Come on, join me!"

Christina

"Brave and able to resist overdosing from environmental mana exposure?" Christina was giving her a Look now, and it wasn't just because Eruraviel was laying face up on the water like that. In one smooth motion the young sorceress pulled herself through the water, cutting through it without resistance, and then settled without missing a beat onto her own back next to her elven host. "This water is probably only safe because of my own uh, heritage."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 14, 2020, 02:45:19 AM »
Christina

"Brave and able to resist overdosing from environmental mana exposure?" Christina was giving her a Look now, and it wasn't just because Eruraviel was laying face up on the water like that. In one smooth motion the young sorceress pulled herself through the water, cutting through it without resistance, and then settled without missing a beat onto her own back next to her elven host. "This water is probably only safe because of my own uh, heritage."

Eruraviel

"Yes, you need to be prepared for the enviroment which you set out to explore." Eruraviel replied. "You have powerful oni blood-but its potential still lays not fully tapped." The elf reached out and ran her hand gently down her date's back, brushing her fingers against her buttocks. "Have you ever felt that-like you're being held back and constrained?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 14, 2020, 02:50:09 AM »
Christina

"We all make the best of what we have to work with." Then the redhead gave Eruraviel a playful shove to the side, pushing her through the water - and anchoring herself in it, so she wasn't pushing herself!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 14, 2020, 02:53:08 AM »
Christina

"We all make the best of what we have to work with." Then the redhead gave Eruraviel a playful shove to the side, pushing her through the water - and anchoring herself in it, so she wasn't pushing herself!

Eruraviel

Pushing the elf proved to be futile. She suddenly sat up and turned to face Christina directly, staring keenly into her eyes. "That's not true-not really. The straight path to power isn't always the fastest or most reliable."

Eruraviel leaned forwards and offered Chris her hand. "Your talent's being wasted." She asserted boldly. "I can help you reach your fullest potential."
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 02:53:41 AM by SINIB »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 14, 2020, 03:23:07 AM »
Eruraviel

Pushing the elf proved to be futile. She suddenly sat up and turned to face Christina directly, staring keenly into her eyes. "That's not true-not really. The straight path to power isn't always the fastest or most reliable."

Eruraviel leaned forwards and offered Chris her hand. "Your talent's being wasted." She asserted boldly. "I can help you reach your fullest potential."

Christina

"Shortcuts usually come with a price." And yet, she was frowning not at Eruraviel's words, but seemingly at the sight of her so effortlessly sitting upon the surface of the water. Then with a moment she placed her own hands on top of the flowing surface, and pushed up to lift her entire body with a gymnast's grace. She planted herself upon the surface across from the elf, legs crossed, and tilted her head.

The water rippled. Christina frowned harder as she tried to bring order to the waters the way Eruraviel had.

"Why do you want to help me...?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 14, 2020, 04:14:39 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel leaned forwards just the smallest of hairs, just enough to send ripples through her breasts. "Well, let's see... You're fairly powerful, you have a lot of latent potential, you're an ambitious woman who doesn't fit into the mold society has designated for her but does her best to thrive regardless..."

She smiled. "I'm basically a newborn goddess, I'll be honest. I'm looking for followers to build my church around. Our meeting was coincidence, or perhaps it was fate. Regardless..."

Eruraviel's ears wiggled, and she reached out, offering her palm faceforwards. "I'll swear an oath that I'll be the best teacher you could ask for. To your own students as well."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 15, 2020, 06:48:16 AM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel leaned forwards just the smallest of hairs, just enough to send ripples through her breasts. "Well, let's see... You're fairly powerful, you have a lot of latent potential, you're an ambitious woman who doesn't fit into the mold society has designated for her but does her best to thrive regardless..."

She smiled. "I'm basically a newborn goddess, I'll be honest. I'm looking for followers to build my church around. Our meeting was coincidence, or perhaps it was fate. Regardless..."

Eruraviel's ears wiggled, and she reached out, offering her palm faceforwards. "I'll swear an oath that I'll be the best teacher you could ask for. To your own students as well."

Christina

The redhead's face took on deeper shades of the same color while her ears followed every lilt of Eruraviel's voice, her eyes every little jiggle and perk. Her fingers dug through the water as if it were soil she were sitting on. Slowly, Christina made to stand up rather than take Eruraviel's hand, a determined look on her face. "T-That's quite the offer you're making here. But I can't just take you at your word for this."

She hopped back, putting space between them, and took up a stance atop the water. It rippled violently beneath her. "Show me what else you can do, Eruraviel!"

Jenn, caught up in the throes of her feasting, finally took note of what was going on, and took a big swallow of the food that had been half down her throat. "Whoa... Master Verde's going to fight?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 15, 2020, 04:12:09 PM »
Eruraviel

Christina's challenge sent Eru's blood into a combative boil, and Eru had to take a moment to steady herself and regain control. She slowly stood up on the water, sending not even the gentlest of ripples disturbing the tranquility of the waves beneath her feet.

She smirked. "If you think you can beat me, you're in for a rude awakening!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 15, 2020, 05:31:27 PM »
Eruraviel

Christina's challenge sent Eru's blood into a combative boil, and Eru had to take a moment to steady herself and regain control. She slowly stood up on the water, sending not even the gentlest of ripples disturbing the tranquility of the waves beneath her feet.

She smirked. "If you think you can beat me, you're in for a rude awakening!"

Christina

"I know I can't beat you..." Christina tightened her fists, and the gem on her forehead shined. From the shore her discarded battle armor returned to her, and appeared on her body in a bright burning flash. Then, with all of her jewels at the ready she began to let out an empowering call to herself. The great reserves of mana within the jewels surged forth around her body, shrouding her in light and flame. The water below and around them rippled all the more violently, responding to her will and rising up in great mountainous waves from all sides.

Mana expenditure was almost immediately replenished by the vast quantities in the air, in the vapor, that surrounded them.

"... but if I don't try, I won't know just how good you really are!"

She brought her arms down as if to put someone in a bear hug, and the elements closed in turn around Eruraviel.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 15, 2020, 10:43:46 PM »
Eruraviel

The elf's eyes flashed red, and with a snap of her fingers, the mana rushing through and controlling the water was distrupted, crashing down around her with a tremendous splash. She bit her lip and grinned as the mild pain from the blowback of Christina's spell coursed through her body. "That's not a bad attack, Chris-even by my standards, you have top quality attack magic."

She clapped, and then pointed at Christina. A dangerous, icky feeling green orb coalesced at her fingertip before arcing out towards her like a fell lightning bolt from the depths of hell.