Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (68/100) > >>

Aiden:

--- Quote from: SINIB on November 14, 2020, 02:19:08 AM ---Eruraviel

The elf shook her head, bobbing in the deep water with only her head above it. Her ears splashed against the soft waves, watching Christina's movements with rapt interest. "No-this place is naturally occuring. There's lots of neat places like this out here-you just have to be brave enough to explore it!"

The elf leaned onto her back, floating and laying still. Her long flowing hair splayed out around her like a golden halo. "Come on, join me!"

--- End quote ---

Christina

"Brave and able to resist overdosing from environmental mana exposure?" Christina was giving her a Look now, and it wasn't just because Eruraviel was laying face up on the water like that. In one smooth motion the young sorceress pulled herself through the water, cutting through it without resistance, and then settled without missing a beat onto her own back next to her elven host. "This water is probably only safe because of my own uh, heritage."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on November 14, 2020, 02:42:03 AM ---Christina

"Brave and able to resist overdosing from environmental mana exposure?" Christina was giving her a Look now, and it wasn't just because Eruraviel was laying face up on the water like that. In one smooth motion the young sorceress pulled herself through the water, cutting through it without resistance, and then settled without missing a beat onto her own back next to her elven host. "This water is probably only safe because of my own uh, heritage."

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"Yes, you need to be prepared for the enviroment which you set out to explore." Eruraviel replied. "You have powerful oni blood-but its potential still lays not fully tapped." The elf reached out and ran her hand gently down her date's back, brushing her fingers against her buttocks. "Have you ever felt that-like you're being held back and constrained?"

Aiden:
Christina

"We all make the best of what we have to work with." Then the redhead gave Eruraviel a playful shove to the side, pushing her through the water - and anchoring herself in it, so she wasn't pushing herself!

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on November 14, 2020, 02:50:09 AM ---Christina

"We all make the best of what we have to work with." Then the redhead gave Eruraviel a playful shove to the side, pushing her through the water - and anchoring herself in it, so she wasn't pushing herself!

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

Pushing the elf proved to be futile. She suddenly sat up and turned to face Christina directly, staring keenly into her eyes. "That's not true-not really. The straight path to power isn't always the fastest or most reliable."

Eruraviel leaned forwards and offered Chris her hand. "Your talent's being wasted." She asserted boldly. "I can help you reach your fullest potential."

Aiden:

--- Quote from: SINIB on November 14, 2020, 02:53:08 AM ---Eruraviel

Pushing the elf proved to be futile. She suddenly sat up and turned to face Christina directly, staring keenly into her eyes. "That's not true-not really. The straight path to power isn't always the fastest or most reliable."

Eruraviel leaned forwards and offered Chris her hand. "Your talent's being wasted." She asserted boldly. "I can help you reach your fullest potential."

--- End quote ---

Christina

"Shortcuts usually come with a price." And yet, she was frowning not at Eruraviel's words, but seemingly at the sight of her so effortlessly sitting upon the surface of the water. Then with a moment she placed her own hands on top of the flowing surface, and pushed up to lift her entire body with a gymnast's grace. She planted herself upon the surface across from the elf, legs crossed, and tilted her head.

The water rippled. Christina frowned harder as she tried to bring order to the waters the way Eruraviel had.

"Why do you want to help me...?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version