Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (69/100) > >>

SINIB:
Eruraviel

Eruraviel leaned forwards just the smallest of hairs, just enough to send ripples through her breasts. "Well, let's see... You're fairly powerful, you have a lot of latent potential, you're an ambitious woman who doesn't fit into the mold society has designated for her but does her best to thrive regardless..."

She smiled. "I'm basically a newborn goddess, I'll be honest. I'm looking for followers to build my church around. Our meeting was coincidence, or perhaps it was fate. Regardless..."

Eruraviel's ears wiggled, and she reached out, offering her palm faceforwards. "I'll swear an oath that I'll be the best teacher you could ask for. To your own students as well."

Aiden:

--- Quote from: SINIB on November 14, 2020, 04:14:39 PM ---Eruraviel

Eruraviel leaned forwards just the smallest of hairs, just enough to send ripples through her breasts. "Well, let's see... You're fairly powerful, you have a lot of latent potential, you're an ambitious woman who doesn't fit into the mold society has designated for her but does her best to thrive regardless..."

She smiled. "I'm basically a newborn goddess, I'll be honest. I'm looking for followers to build my church around. Our meeting was coincidence, or perhaps it was fate. Regardless..."

Eruraviel's ears wiggled, and she reached out, offering her palm faceforwards. "I'll swear an oath that I'll be the best teacher you could ask for. To your own students as well."

--- End quote ---

Christina

The redhead's face took on deeper shades of the same color while her ears followed every lilt of Eruraviel's voice, her eyes every little jiggle and perk. Her fingers dug through the water as if it were soil she were sitting on. Slowly, Christina made to stand up rather than take Eruraviel's hand, a determined look on her face. "T-That's quite the offer you're making here. But I can't just take you at your word for this."

She hopped back, putting space between them, and took up a stance atop the water. It rippled violently beneath her. "Show me what else you can do, Eruraviel!"

Jenn, caught up in the throes of her feasting, finally took note of what was going on, and took a big swallow of the food that had been half down her throat. "Whoa... Master Verde's going to fight?"

SINIB:
Eruraviel

Christina's challenge sent Eru's blood into a combative boil, and Eru had to take a moment to steady herself and regain control. She slowly stood up on the water, sending not even the gentlest of ripples disturbing the tranquility of the waves beneath her feet.

She smirked. "If you think you can beat me, you're in for a rude awakening!"

Aiden:

--- Quote from: SINIB on November 15, 2020, 04:12:09 PM ---Eruraviel

Christina's challenge sent Eru's blood into a combative boil, and Eru had to take a moment to steady herself and regain control. She slowly stood up on the water, sending not even the gentlest of ripples disturbing the tranquility of the waves beneath her feet.

She smirked. "If you think you can beat me, you're in for a rude awakening!"

--- End quote ---

Christina

"I know I can't beat you..." Christina tightened her fists, and the gem on her forehead shined. From the shore her discarded battle armor returned to her, and appeared on her body in a bright burning flash. Then, with all of her jewels at the ready she began to let out an empowering call to herself. The great reserves of mana within the jewels surged forth around her body, shrouding her in light and flame. The water below and around them rippled all the more violently, responding to her will and rising up in great mountainous waves from all sides.

Mana expenditure was almost immediately replenished by the vast quantities in the air, in the vapor, that surrounded them.

"... but if I don't try, I won't know just how good you really are!"

She brought her arms down as if to put someone in a bear hug, and the elements closed in turn around Eruraviel.

SINIB:
Eruraviel

The elf's eyes flashed red, and with a snap of her fingers, the mana rushing through and controlling the water was distrupted, crashing down around her with a tremendous splash. She bit her lip and grinned as the mild pain from the blowback of Christina's spell coursed through her body. "That's not a bad attack, Chris-even by my standards, you have top quality attack magic."

She clapped, and then pointed at Christina. A dangerous, icky feeling green orb coalesced at her fingertip before arcing out towards her like a fell lightning bolt from the depths of hell.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version