Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (72/100) > >>

Aiden:

--- Quote from: SINIB on November 26, 2020, 07:38:10 PM ---Eruraviel

The elf floated down towards Christina and rubbed her head affectionately. "See? Shouldn't it be obvious as to why I'm trying to poach you, and why you should become my apprentice?"

--- End quote ---

Christina

Christina coughed a bit more, held it in, and then in one big blob of water removed it from her throat with a surge of magic. The bullet of it went right past Eruraviel's head at point blank range, but only just brushed slightly against the tip of her ear. "Ugh. Fine, fine, you win! Just put me down!"

Her feet were kicking in the air beneath her.

SINIB:
Eruraviel

"Ufu~ Feisty~" She waved her hand, and suddenly, Christina found herself able to fly the same as the elf. She turned to wave at Chris's green-haired apprentice. "Yoo-hoo! You want in on this too? Since you're her pupil, I wouldn't mind teaching you as well!"

Aiden:
Chris and Jenn

The green-haired girl with her witch's hat, busy wiping her mouth down from all the abundant food she'd been eating, perked up in an almost startled way. She'd been staring, taken in by the vast display of power both rom her own master and especially from Eruraviel! "M-M-Me?!"

Her voice almost came out as a squeak, and it made Christina pout even as she quickly adjusted to independent flight, hovering in place with her arms crossed under her chest. She was still dripping wet, her face red, and she let out a soft growl. "You're trying to poach my cute little Jenny Venny."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Elf on November 23, 2020, 02:36:07 AM ---Emiya

Emiya's vision swam as they emerged from Sakura's portal.  When she took hold of his arm, he pulled her close and leaned on her while he gathered his bearings.  Not that I could ever tell her that I get weird motion sickness from portals, he thought.

Aloud, he answered, "Try not to vomit."

His normally tawny skin was pale as he forced a smile at her and looked down at her.

--- End quote ---

Sakura

She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek. "Come on, it's not that bad, is it?"

She looked at the resort behind her, looming buildings, towering trees blocking sight of the horizon, and a sweet, aromatic scent which was almost intoxicating filling the air. "I've heard a lot about this place-not all of them good, but..." She giggled. "I'll protect you-the springs are supposed to be absolutely amazing!"

Elf:
Emiya

"I've Rayshifted, but I was a Servant then so I guess my tolerance for that was higher," Emiya smiled as Sakura kissed his cheek.  "However, the Rayshifts themselves were a little unnerving because they called the ports 'coffins' . . . and they kind of looked like them."

Hopefully Boudica isn't trying to force too much affection onto Jack and Nursery because I'm not there, he thought suddenly, feeling a pang towards the place that was responsible for bringing him here.

"So, what bad rumors did you hear about this place?  I generally paid more attention to the slums because that's where the worse monsters tended to live."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version