Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (75/100) > >>

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Elf on December 17, 2020, 03:30:21 AM ---Emiya

"Yare yare, yes I understand," Emiya rubbed his forehead with a grin after Sakura flicked it.

He wrapped his arm around her and said, "I am here to relax with you." 

His grey eyes traveled down to her modified form; his lips curved upwards in approval of her "washboard".

--- End quote ---

Sakura

Sakura's lips curled upwards in turn. "Good. Glad you're on the same page as me now." She replied with a cheeky grin. The couple headed on inside, checking into a room which Sakura had already reserved for the pair the night prior. It was a simple, cheap room without too many amenities in a Japanese style, and was reminiscent of the house which the two had shared all those years ago, before life got oh-so-complicated for both of them.

Elf:
Emiya

Emiya approved of the room they were taken to.  It was simple but comfortable, reminding him of his old house right down to the tatami mats.  "Did you plan all of this?"

Those steel colored eyes were gleaming as he fought to control a grin, and ultimately lost that battle.

SINIB:
Sakura

Sakura ran her icy cool fingers down his spine. She smirked at him and brought a small hand up to his arm, sliding her index finger up around his neck and rubbing his chin. "Of course-I asked if any rooms in this style were available, and I booked it just for us-one night out together."

She stood on the tips of her toes, making sure to simulate having balance issues, and planked a short kiss on his cheek. "What would you like first-dinner? A bath? Or me?"

Elf:
Emiya

Emiya smirked as he felt cool, slim fingers run down his spine before trailing up his neck and then his chin.

He noticed her wavering as she stood on her toes and he wondered if she was doing it for his benefit, to be more "real" in his eyes.  He ran his fingers through her hair and smiled down at her.  "You know that I know that you can keep perfect balance with your abilities.  While I appreciate the fact you're putting in that effort, I'd rather you be comfortable."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Elf on December 28, 2020, 02:39:15 AM ---Emiya

Emiya smirked as he felt cool, slim fingers run down his spine before trailing up his neck and then his chin.

He noticed her wavering as she stood on her toes and he wondered if she was doing it for his benefit, to be more "real" in his eyes.  He ran his fingers through her hair and smiled down at her.  "You know that I know that you can keep perfect balance with your abilities.  While I appreciate the fact you're putting in that effort, I'd rather you be comfortable."

--- End quote ---

Sakura

"I am comfortable-it reminds me of my human origins." Sakura replied quickly, perhaps too quickly. She quickly leaned in and planted her lips on his own, trying to preempt any further delving into this matter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version