Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (76/100) > >>

Elf:
Emiya

She's distracting me on purpose, he thought dimly as Sakura's cool, soft lips pressed against his own.

One hand moved to her lower back while the other entangled in the back of her thick, silky violet hair as he returned the kiss.

I guess I'll let her distract me for now.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Elf on December 28, 2020, 02:45:26 AM ---Emiya

She's distracting me on purpose, he thought dimly as Sakura's cool, soft lips pressed against his own.

One hand moved to her lower back while the other entangled in the back of her thick, silky violet hair as he returned the kiss.

I guess I'll let her distract me for now.

--- End quote ---

Sakura

The kiss was long and drawn out. Her ice-cold tongue plunged into his mouth like a wriggling wet popsicle. She ran her hand down his back with an idle hand, using the other to rub his cheek. After a few long moments lasting what felt to her like an eternity, she pulled her head back. "Having a small chest does have its benefits, I guess I have to admit."

Elf:
Emiya

"I'll admit that I'm fond of them," his breath was hitching from Sakura's intense kiss and a red flush appeared on his bronze cheeks, making his steel colored eyes bright.

His fingers trailed to the top of Sakura's top and he smirked.  "If we keep this up, we're not going to get to dinner or the bath."

Cherry Lover:
Sakura

For a long time, Sakura had wanted to find a way to remove the last of the worms that filled her body, reducing her potential and reminding her of her unhappy childhood. As such, when she heard a rumour of a powerful mage who may be able to help her, she immediately decided to see if she could find them, even if that meant heading into the dark Northern forest. So, one day, she took a bus up to the north of the city, leaving Shirou to perform errands at home, safe in the knowledge that she could teleport him to her if any issues arose. Then, she crossed over the border and entered into the forest, looking around to see if she could find any traces of the magical energy of the person she was seeking.

SINIB:
Arcaena

Sakura wandered through the forest—darkness quickly draped her surroundings in shadows, and the further into the forest she delved, she began to feel some serious effects—the air itself began to feel crushing, the sounds of the forest grew ever louder and omnipresent, threatening to drive her to insanity, and she became unable see even with her magically enhanced vision.

Suddenly, she felt someone grab her hand and yank her quickly in a direction. "What do you think you're doing! Just wandering in here! Are you trying to get yourself killed?!?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version