Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 14410 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #480 on: March 31, 2021, 08:18:27 PM »
Lily

She allowed herself a small smile as the Elven föddes begun feeling up her back and she felt quite proud that she had all the attention. But so far she hadn't really gone beyond the free service of feeling up her body that was extended to all the guests of the PP. The redhead would often move about the lower floors in hopes of increasing her own fanbase, and blueballing a bunch of guys was really fun. There wouldn't be any of that here though. Having her weak spot found so quickly only showed how valuable a client this really was

Every squeeze of her tail made her legs tremble and in only mere moment, Lily had to brace herself on the Elf or else she would have fallen over. It didn't take long before the tip of her tail opened up by itself, her inexperienced longed to be penetrated. Playing around with her tail had had become one of Coco's favorite things to do to her lately as it was one of the few thing that allowed the young demon to dominate her.

And now Eru was claiming that part of her, right in front of Coco

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 01, 2021, 03:30:30 PM »
Lily

She allowed herself a small smile as the Elven goddes begun feeling up her back and she felt quite proud that she had all the attention. But so far she hadn't really gone beyond the free service of feeling up her body that was extended to all the guests of the PP. The redhead would often move about the lower floors in hopes of increasing her own fanbase, and blueballing a bunch of guys was really fun. There wouldn't be any of that here though. Having her weak spot found so quickly only showed how valuable a client this really was

Every squeeze of her tail made her legs tremble and in only mere moment, Lily had to brace herself on the Elf or else she would have fallen over. It didn't take long before the tip of her tail opened up by itself, her inexperienced longed to be penetrated. Playing around with her tail had had become one of Coco's favorite things to do to her lately as it was one of the few thing that allowed the young demon to dominate her.

And now Eru was claiming that part of her, right in front of Coco...

Eruraviel

Eruraviel continued to tweak and pull at Lily's tail-while the elemental had much life experience, she was still a baby succubus, and Eruraviel took full advantage of that to increase Lily's arousal and need for her. Only once the tail had opened up enough for her to fit an arm in it did she change her tactic.

The elf suddenly grabbed the opened maw of the tail and gave Lily a solid yank. She quickly channeled mana into her fingertips, surging it through the entire sensitive length to stimulate all of Lily's nerves at once, using her other hand to gently pet Lily's firey hair and make sure her partner didn't fall over.

Eruraviel's flaccid trunk began to stir into action. Arousal from dominating Liz's children so easily was getting her excited, and a half-erect snake was soon pressed up between Lily's hot thighs.

Coconut

Coconut watched in rapt excitement at Eru's manhandling of her husband. With her mouth slightly agape at the ease with which Eru had tamed Lily, she ran her hands against the hardened length held tight by spandex and leather against her smooth abdomen. Coconut shifted to a position from which Eruraviel would be able to watch her, and slowly slipped a hand inside her uniform, rubbing her slick thighs together against her fat, needy balls.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 03, 2021, 12:02:59 AM »
Lily

The fire elemental turned Succubi shuddered once more. Thus was far too much for her yet she needed more, so much more than this. Then her world exploded into as Eru sent that pulse through her tail. When awareness of the world finally returned to her, she noticed that she was clutching onto Eru as if her life depended on it, and her thighs were squeezing what could only be a fat boner between them.

Some instinct as a Succubi remained in this instance, and even as she was blown away from he own orgasm there was no denying that her body was now built to pleasure others..her thighs were methodically squeezing the bulge with absolutely perfect pressure to make sure Eru didn't go anywhere but also to coax that dick to go fully hard so Eru wourl fuck her.

It was the dick that would turn Lily into nothing more than a sec starved slut just like her sister, whether it fucked her pussy or her tail first didn't matter, it was inevitable. And if Eru read her mind she'd see the redhead wanted nothing more in that moment.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 03, 2021, 09:36:06 PM »
Eruraviel

As Eruraviel's cock stiffened to attention, it became clear just how big the elf's member was. Thicker than her arm, the throbbing heat lifted Lily up off the ground, sliding down the veiney length to be pressed right up against Eru's chest. The elven goddess wrapped her arms around Lily to help keep her stable. Her chest was soft and fluffy, serving as a divine pillow for Lily to rest her head against.

"Did you know, my people say that the size of an Elf's dick is indicitive of their magical potency. As a princess, I was selectively bred to have a perfect body—how do you rate my ancestor's work?"

Eruraviel reached behind Lily. She grabbed the tip of her tail with a feral harshness, slipping four fingers inside and spreading the opening wide. She teased the inside of Lily's tail with bursts of powerful magical energy, forcing her muscles to relax and loosen up more and more. "Where do you want my member? Your tail, or perhaps your pussy? Your girlfriend seems excited to join us as soon as she's able-she's quite riled up at the sight of you like this, I can tell~"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: April 04, 2021, 08:32:43 PM »
Eruraviel

As Eruraviel's cock stiffened to attention, it became clear just how big the elf's member was. Thicker than her arm, the throbbing heat lifted Lily up off the ground, sliding down the veiney length to be pressed right up against Eru's chest. The elven goddess wrapped her arms around Lily to help keep her stable. Her chest was soft and fluffy, serving as a divine pillow for Lily to rest her head against.

"Did you know, my people say that the size of an Elf's dick is indicitive of their magical potency. As a princess, I was selectively bred to have a perfect body—how do you rate my ancestor's work?"

Eruraviel reached behind Lily. She grabbed the tip of her tail with a feral harshness, slipping four fingers inside and spreading the opening wide. She teased the inside of Lily's tail with bursts of powerful magical energy, forcing her muscles to relax and loosen up more and more. "Where do you want my member? Your tail, or perhaps your pussy? Your girlfriend seems excited to join us as soon as she's able-she's quite riled up at the sight of you like this, I can tell~"

Lily

The redhead moaned wantonly, this was just way too much for her and the only thing she could compare it too was getting toyed with by daddy. Maybe she could have beaten this princess on the battlefield, but here in bed she stood no chance. She shoved her face into the valley that had been offered her, it was big and soft just like hers. She glared at the big titty elf. But truthfully she couldn't do more than cutely pout at her.

"Waaaay too good, like daddy~" She hated that she answered truthfully, but even more than that it was obvious what she wanted to fuck. "Please fuck my slutty tail, and show me my place princess~" Right now she was the good little sextoy sent here to please this woman and she'd play that role for as long as she was conscious.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: April 04, 2021, 08:45:35 PM »
Eruraviel

"You're a good little demon slut." Eruraviel gently continued petting Lily's hair, cooing at her until her throbbing member had grown to its full, beastial size. It looked ridiculous, unbefitting of the otherwise royal and feminine air which she normally put on.

Lily suddenly found herself planted face first into the earthy ground with her ass pointing up for Eru to use as she desired. She felt her throbbing hole forcibly grabbed by both hands, stretched out wide enough to fit a leg into it before Eruraviel suddenly plunged her divine cock down into the hole, thrusting as far as she could before slowly forcing herself deeper and deeper inside, holding onto the tip, holding the wet end and pulling it further and further down.

"Haaaaahhhhh-so tight and warm... royalty really does feel amazing..."

The short elf hunched over, spreading the lips of her pussy with her hands and turning to face Coconut, still buried and enjoying the first taste of Lily. Come, Coco. I want you to take my like the horney beast that you are!"
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 10:36:58 PM by SINIB »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: April 04, 2021, 08:48:11 PM »
Coconut

Coconut moaned, touching herself and squirming as she waited for instruction from their master-even had she wanted to, she felt her father's will dominating her senses, ordering her to fulfill the contract for which she had been chosen. So, when Eruraviel finally gave her a mind, she sprinted over like a bitch in hear, hurriedly unsheathing her sword and plunging it deep into Eru's maw, humping her and grabbing onto her fat ass to hold herself steady.

"Y-yes, mistress!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 04, 2021, 11:50:04 PM »
Lily

"Thank you mistress~" Being called a good little demon slut was high praise and Lily would have blushed if she wasn't feeling her mind melt from the incredible feeling of having her tail brutally fucked. Coco used to play with it a lot but she had nothing on the power of this Elf so Lily was left completely unprepared.

Even so the redhead wouldn't give up, she arched her back and drove her face further into the ground. She needed to concentrate for this to work but it should do wonders. Lily but her lip and the pain gave her the clarity needed to get her tail to work. That entire limb was one big collection of muscles and she controlled them all. They all suddenly came to life at the same time and began massaging Eru's massive length. It was like a bunch of ghost hands squeezed down on it, Lily was determined draw.out at least one time of real praise, instead of this smug superiority.

" So thick ..." everyone was thick to her but she really meant it. Eru was bigger than most who had fucked her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: April 06, 2021, 03:56:31 AM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel's fingernails dug into the tip of Lily's tail. She bit her lower lip, and let out a loud, high-pitched moan.

"Nnnnnhhhhh..." She began thrusting in and out, holding Lily's tip and slamming inside with all of the force she could muster with every single thrust. Even as Coconut sloppily climbed onto her back and lined her own throbbing heat up with Eruraviel's wet slit, she continued thrusting.

It was tight. Wonderful, divine and unique to Lily. "Haaah-you've-been practicing! You're so young, yet already this good!" She exclaimed breathlessly.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 06, 2021, 11:26:20 PM »
Lily

It took all she had to remain on all fours and to not slide away as Eru fucked with her full strength. Her legs and arms trembled from the exertion and her fat ass would have jiggled with every impact if it wasn't contained in a tight suit. "Of course my princess, royalty demands nothing less than... Than perfection." It was getting close now, right as she was about to finish speaking, Eru reached the base of her tail.

She was so full, but there was always room for. Her body wouldn't be satisfied until she was stuffed to the brim with cock and beyond. It was what she'd done almost every hour for the past few weeks. Trained and trained, she'd been training to be the perfect little whore, so that daddy could sell her to valuable clients like Eru and gain lots of new assets, both monetary and otherwise.

It was all so she could kneel here obediently and make for a wonderful hole for the princess, one that never got lose, no matter how hard Eru went at her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 07, 2021, 03:28:23 PM »
Lily

It took all she had to remain on all fours and to not slide away as Eru fucked with her full strength. Her legs and arms trembled from the exertion and her fat ass would have jiggled with every impact if it wasn't contained in a tight suit. "Of course my princess, royalty demands nothing less than... Than perfection." It was getting close now, right as she was about to finish speaking, Eru reached the base of her tail.

She was so full, but there was always room for. Her body wouldn't be satisfied until she was stuffed to the brim with cock and beyond. It was what she'd done almost every hour for the past few weeks. Trained and trained, she'd been training to be the perfect little whore, so that daddy could sell her to valuable clients like Eru and gain lots of new assets, both monetary and otherwise.

It was all so she could kneel here obediently and make for a wonderful hole for the princess, one that never got lose, no matter how hard Eru went at her.

Eruraviel

"Nnnnnnnhhhhhh! Perfection-is a good goal! Eruraviel exclaimed in a loud, excited squeal. The long tail was fully distended now, stretched out by the sheer mass of Eruraviel's dick. Even so, it gripped her tightly, as tightly as one of the elder succubi, stimulating every nerve at once in a sea of pleasure.

Eruraviel continued onwards, using her exceptional self control to hold herself back. She wanted to cum inside. To claim this succubi's womb for herself, and to paint her insides white with elven magic.

She wouldn't lose.

Eruraviel thrust forwards, bursting forwards into Lily's sensitive little body.

Coconut

The little succubus moaned in tandem, wrapping her arms around Eruraviel's belly to support herself against Eru's violent jerking. With her dick buried deep inside the blond elven goddess, she could finally feel just how amazing this elf who'd captured her father's attention was.

As if her body had been designed for sexual pleasure, Eruraviel's pussy was deep, far deeper than a human of her size's would be—deep enough for Coco to bury her full length inside of her without knocking into her womb. Not only that, but it was hot, wet, and tight, with little nubs that slithered around, kissing Coco's cock and pulsing. With each knock against her prostate, Eru's cunt contorted, tightening with excitement and gripping Coco's iron rod like a vice.

Truth be told, the young succubus was just about ready to come. She looked over Eru's shoulder with a foggy expression, watching her wife desperately holding her ground—she blankly wondered in the back of her mind whom Eruraviel preferred, if Lily had already surpassed her.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 07, 2021, 09:49:15 PM »
Lily

The tiny redhead was not at all concerned with how her wife was and did in no way house any desires or goals to one up her here. All of her conscious thought and efforts were solely on staving off her orgasm as well figuring out more ways to pleasure the Elf. And just as Eru went further, and thrust into her depths. Her womb might be the end of the road, but only for those unlucky enough to possess the size to do this.

And this princess was not one of those. Lily's true depth lay in expanding her womb by methodically bashing the back end of of it with your dick and that was something Eru would be able to do very soon

"I aaah.. I try.... Princess." She was really close now but even so she changed up the massage with her tail. The muscles now squeezed down on the dick at a certain rhythm. It started from the tip and squeezed all the way to base before going back. Giving precise handjob with the tial was really hard, but she had to impress this client. Daddy wouldn't have sent them if it wasn't important.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: April 07, 2021, 10:31:54 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel's cock continued to dig deeper into the hole in Lily's back. She was the first non-demon who'd been able to bury herself this far inside of her. The head of her cock plunged through the entryway into her deepest cavities, slamming into the entryway to her womb.

Then, Eruraviel stopped for a moment, buried nearly all the way into the tail. She grabbed onto Lily's hips before thrusting her hips upwards, lifting Lily up into the air before bombing Lily downwards against her hips, suddenly piercing deep into Lily's womb. "Take all of my dick at once then! All the way into your womb!" Eruraviel exclaimed.

Coconut naturally slid out, sensing Eruraviel's intentions. She walked around to the front, oversized cock bobbing in front of her. She stared at Lily's face, wondering if she could bring her wife this sort of pleasure and longing to join them.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 08, 2021, 11:07:47 PM »
Lily

Ironically the Elven Princess putting her hands on Lily's hips to get a better grip is what made the redhead recover. That familiar feel of hands there was very comforting at this point and she found herself relaxing completely. The part of her that was always looking out for danger went away and she was left completely defenseless and up for taking.

"So you wanna taste me too Cocopuffs? Lilly grinned at her sister-wife. "Aw fuuuuck...  So deep." Her stomach bulged out suddenly and showed Coco exactly where Eru had reached.

"You're gonna have to try harder than that princess, my womb always will be a cock sleeve hehe."
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 03:52:49 PM by SINIB »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: April 09, 2021, 09:14:42 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru's massive tits pressed up into Lily's back. Holding her right up against her, the elf began moving again, thrusting in and out to repeatedly ream Lily's stomach from the inside. Every second, with each powerful pistoning of her hips, a large, throbbing mwmber bulged out against the skin of her stomach, knocking the breath out of her.

But Eruraviel wanted more.

She used her magic to slice open Lily's outfit, baring her pink slit for Coconut. "I think there's enough room for her to join me inside, don't you?"