Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (97/100) > >>

Bern:
Lily

She allowed herself a small smile as the Elven föddes begun feeling up her back and she felt quite proud that she had all the attention. But so far she hadn't really gone beyond the free service of feeling up her body that was extended to all the guests of the PP. The redhead would often move about the lower floors in hopes of increasing her own fanbase, and blueballing a bunch of guys was really fun. There wouldn't be any of that here though. Having her weak spot found so quickly only showed how valuable a client this really was

Every squeeze of her tail made her legs tremble and in only mere moment, Lily had to brace herself on the Elf or else she would have fallen over. It didn't take long before the tip of her tail opened up by itself, her inexperienced longed to be penetrated. Playing around with her tail had had become one of Coco's favorite things to do to her lately as it was one of the few thing that allowed the young demon to dominate her.

And now Eru was claiming that part of her, right in front of Coco

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on March 31, 2021, 08:18:27 PM --- Lily

She allowed herself a small smile as the Elven goddes begun feeling up her back and she felt quite proud that she had all the attention. But so far she hadn't really gone beyond the free service of feeling up her body that was extended to all the guests of the PP. The redhead would often move about the lower floors in hopes of increasing her own fanbase, and blueballing a bunch of guys was really fun. There wouldn't be any of that here though. Having her weak spot found so quickly only showed how valuable a client this really was

Every squeeze of her tail made her legs tremble and in only mere moment, Lily had to brace herself on the Elf or else she would have fallen over. It didn't take long before the tip of her tail opened up by itself, her inexperienced longed to be penetrated. Playing around with her tail had had become one of Coco's favorite things to do to her lately as it was one of the few thing that allowed the young demon to dominate her.

And now Eru was claiming that part of her, right in front of Coco...

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

Eruraviel continued to tweak and pull at Lily's tail-while the elemental had much life experience, she was still a baby succubus, and Eruraviel took full advantage of that to increase Lily's arousal and need for her. Only once the tail had opened up enough for her to fit an arm in it did she change her tactic.

The elf suddenly grabbed the opened maw of the tail and gave Lily a solid yank. She quickly channeled mana into her fingertips, surging it through the entire sensitive length to stimulate all of Lily's nerves at once, using her other hand to gently pet Lily's firey hair and make sure her partner didn't fall over.

Eruraviel's flaccid trunk began to stir into action. Arousal from dominating Liz's children so easily was getting her excited, and a half-erect snake was soon pressed up between Lily's hot thighs.

Coconut

Coconut watched in rapt excitement at Eru's manhandling of her husband. With her mouth slightly agape at the ease with which Eru had tamed Lily, she ran her hands against the hardened length held tight by spandex and leather against her smooth abdomen. Coconut shifted to a position from which Eruraviel would be able to watch her, and slowly slipped a hand inside her uniform, rubbing her slick thighs together against her fat, needy balls.

Bern:
Lily

The fire elemental turned Succubi shuddered once more. Thus was far too much for her yet she needed more, so much more than this. Then her world exploded into as Eru sent that pulse through her tail. When awareness of the world finally returned to her, she noticed that she was clutching onto Eru as if her life depended on it, and her thighs were squeezing what could only be a fat boner between them.

Some instinct as a Succubi remained in this instance, and even as she was blown away from he own orgasm there was no denying that her body was now built to pleasure others..her thighs were methodically squeezing the bulge with absolutely perfect pressure to make sure Eru didn't go anywhere but also to coax that dick to go fully hard so Eru wourl fuck her.

It was the dick that would turn Lily into nothing more than a sec starved slut just like her sister, whether it fucked her pussy or her tail first didn't matter, it was inevitable. And if Eru read her mind she'd see the redhead wanted nothing more in that moment.

SINIB:
Eruraviel

As Eruraviel's cock stiffened to attention, it became clear just how big the elf's member was. Thicker than her arm, the throbbing heat lifted Lily up off the ground, sliding down the veiney length to be pressed right up against Eru's chest. The elven goddess wrapped her arms around Lily to help keep her stable. Her chest was soft and fluffy, serving as a divine pillow for Lily to rest her head against.

"Did you know, my people say that the size of an Elf's dick is indicitive of their magical potency. As a princess, I was selectively bred to have a perfect body—how do you rate my ancestor's work?"

Eruraviel reached behind Lily. She grabbed the tip of her tail with a feral harshness, slipping four fingers inside and spreading the opening wide. She teased the inside of Lily's tail with bursts of powerful magical energy, forcing her muscles to relax and loosen up more and more. "Where do you want my member? Your tail, or perhaps your pussy? Your girlfriend seems excited to join us as soon as she's able-she's quite riled up at the sight of you like this, I can tell~"

Bern:

--- Quote from: SINIB on April 03, 2021, 09:36:06 PM ---Eruraviel

As Eruraviel's cock stiffened to attention, it became clear just how big the elf's member was. Thicker than her arm, the throbbing heat lifted Lily up off the ground, sliding down the veiney length to be pressed right up against Eru's chest. The elven goddess wrapped her arms around Lily to help keep her stable. Her chest was soft and fluffy, serving as a divine pillow for Lily to rest her head against.

"Did you know, my people say that the size of an Elf's dick is indicitive of their magical potency. As a princess, I was selectively bred to have a perfect body—how do you rate my ancestor's work?"

Eruraviel reached behind Lily. She grabbed the tip of her tail with a feral harshness, slipping four fingers inside and spreading the opening wide. She teased the inside of Lily's tail with bursts of powerful magical energy, forcing her muscles to relax and loosen up more and more. "Where do you want my member? Your tail, or perhaps your pussy? Your girlfriend seems excited to join us as soon as she's able-she's quite riled up at the sight of you like this, I can tell~"

--- End quote ---

Lily

The redhead moaned wantonly, this was just way too much for her and the only thing she could compare it too was getting toyed with by daddy. Maybe she could have beaten this princess on the battlefield, but here in bed she stood no chance. She shoved her face into the valley that had been offered her, it was big and soft just like hers. She glared at the big titty elf. But truthfully she couldn't do more than cutely pout at her.

"Waaaay too good, like daddy~" She hated that she answered truthfully, but even more than that it was obvious what she wanted to fuck. "Please fuck my slutty tail, and show me my place princess~" Right now she was the good little sextoy sent here to please this woman and she'd play that role for as long as she was conscious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version