Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (99/100) > >>

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on April 06, 2021, 11:26:20 PM --- Lily

It took all she had to remain on all fours and to not slide away as Eru fucked with her full strength. Her legs and arms trembled from the exertion and her fat ass would have jiggled with every impact if it wasn't contained in a tight suit. "Of course my princess, royalty demands nothing less than... Than perfection." It was getting close now, right as she was about to finish speaking, Eru reached the base of her tail.

She was so full, but there was always room for. Her body wouldn't be satisfied until she was stuffed to the brim with cock and beyond. It was what she'd done almost every hour for the past few weeks. Trained and trained, she'd been training to be the perfect little whore, so that daddy could sell her to valuable clients like Eru and gain lots of new assets, both monetary and otherwise.

It was all so she could kneel here obediently and make for a wonderful hole for the princess, one that never got lose, no matter how hard Eru went at her.

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"Nnnnnnnhhhhhh! Perfection-is a good goal! Eruraviel exclaimed in a loud, excited squeal. The long tail was fully distended now, stretched out by the sheer mass of Eruraviel's dick. Even so, it gripped her tightly, as tightly as one of the elder succubi, stimulating every nerve at once in a sea of pleasure.

Eruraviel continued onwards, using her exceptional self control to hold herself back. She wanted to cum inside. To claim this succubi's womb for herself, and to paint her insides white with elven magic.

She wouldn't lose.

Eruraviel thrust forwards, bursting forwards into Lily's sensitive little body.

Coconut

The little succubus moaned in tandem, wrapping her arms around Eruraviel's belly to support herself against Eru's violent jerking. With her dick buried deep inside the blond elven goddess, she could finally feel just how amazing this elf who'd captured her father's attention was.

As if her body had been designed for sexual pleasure, Eruraviel's pussy was deep, far deeper than a human of her size's would be—deep enough for Coco to bury her full length inside of her without knocking into her womb. Not only that, but it was hot, wet, and tight, with little nubs that slithered around, kissing Coco's cock and pulsing. With each knock against her prostate, Eru's cunt contorted, tightening with excitement and gripping Coco's iron rod like a vice.

Truth be told, the young succubus was just about ready to come. She looked over Eru's shoulder with a foggy expression, watching her wife desperately holding her ground—she blankly wondered in the back of her mind whom Eruraviel preferred, if Lily had already surpassed her.

Bern:
Lily

The tiny redhead was not at all concerned with how her wife was and did in no way house any desires or goals to one up her here. All of her conscious thought and efforts were solely on staving off her orgasm as well figuring out more ways to pleasure the Elf. And just as Eru went further, and thrust into her depths. Her womb might be the end of the road, but only for those unlucky enough to possess the size to do this.

And this princess was not one of those. Lily's true depth lay in expanding her womb by methodically bashing the back end of of it with your dick and that was something Eru would be able to do very soon

"I aaah.. I try.... Princess." She was really close now but even so she changed up the massage with her tail. The muscles now squeezed down on the dick at a certain rhythm. It started from the tip and squeezed all the way to base before going back. Giving precise handjob with the tial was really hard, but she had to impress this client. Daddy wouldn't have sent them if it wasn't important.

SINIB:
Eruraviel

Eruraviel's cock continued to dig deeper into the hole in Lily's back. She was the first non-demon who'd been able to bury herself this far inside of her. The head of her cock plunged through the entryway into her deepest cavities, slamming into the entryway to her womb.

Then, Eruraviel stopped for a moment, buried nearly all the way into the tail. She grabbed onto Lily's hips before thrusting her hips upwards, lifting Lily up into the air before bombing Lily downwards against her hips, suddenly piercing deep into Lily's womb. "Take all of my dick at once then! All the way into your womb!" Eruraviel exclaimed.

Coconut naturally slid out, sensing Eruraviel's intentions. She walked around to the front, oversized cock bobbing in front of her. She stared at Lily's face, wondering if she could bring her wife this sort of pleasure and longing to join them.

Bern:
Lily

Ironically the Elven Princess putting her hands on Lily's hips to get a better grip is what made the redhead recover. That familiar feel of hands there was very comforting at this point and she found herself relaxing completely. The part of her that was always looking out for danger went away and she was left completely defenseless and up for taking.

"So you wanna taste me too Cocopuffs? Lilly grinned at her sister-wife. "Aw fuuuuck...  So deep." Her stomach bulged out suddenly and showed Coco exactly where Eru had reached.

"You're gonna have to try harder than that princess, my womb always will be a cock sleeve hehe."

SINIB:
Eruraviel

Eru's massive tits pressed up into Lily's back. Holding her right up against her, the elf began moving again, thrusting in and out to repeatedly ream Lily's stomach from the inside. Every second, with each powerful pistoning of her hips, a large, throbbing mwmber bulged out against the skin of her stomach, knocking the breath out of her.

But Eruraviel wanted more.

She used her magic to slice open Lily's outfit, baring her pink slit for Coconut. "I think there's enough room for her to join me inside, don't you?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version