Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 14400 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2019, 12:22:06 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl was confused when she didn't hear Coconut coming after her. Nanako darted up the next tree she came to and looked back, only to see the girl flying down to where the bulky newcomer had probably landed earlier. Nanako was briefly curious, but soon decided to just continue on her way instead. With that decision made, the squirrel girl continued on her way, zipping from tree to tree on her way out of the forest.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 10:35:41 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2019, 03:29:57 AM »
Sage

6:00 PM Nexus Time

A chilling plea cut through her dreams.

The air burned - screaming as an unholy force seared a path from above. The trees groaned in pain - their clonal extrusions torn violently from the earth by an unnatural power. The birds sang in despair - intruders who destroyed their homes, disrupted their cycle of life as they prepared for the brutal winters to come. Then it was gone, the damage done. A blip in the vastness of the Northern Forest, a fleeting interruption of its towering pillars of oak and pine.

They still haunted her dream.

A thick exhalation of acidic comfort flowed forth from the mouth of cave deep within the forest interior. The birds stilled, their heads turned as if to listen to a far off call. The great boughs of the trees ceased their rattling, and their inhabitants let loose a collective sigh of relief as the threat of falling ceased. The promise of growth and renewal trembled through the roots of the world and brought them peace.

But now, she could not sleep.

A cavernous mouth yawned widely as the leviathan woke from its deep slumber. Great blue eyes narrowed and took count of the spawn who gathered around it for warmth, attached to the safety of a once-torpid monster. It nudged them with its narrow snout, roused them from their rest. Mother calls you. Thus, you wake.

Indeed, they did. She could trust them to watch - trust in their fangs and claws, in the fear of the tribes, to keep safe their home.

About I shall go, dear children. The forest calls for a duty kept still too long. The beast's tattered wings ceased to protect them, spreading out in the vastness of their lair and brushing smooth limestone like a lover's caress. The wind whistled against rock in welcome. And now your duty, too.

With a flick of its tail the monster selected from the comfortable pile of treasures which served as its bedding that which was desirable - or rather, what was desired by others.

So that they would desire her.

The vanity entertained its spawn, sending them rolling into wakefulness atop mounds of silver and gold. Ponderously they prepared for their own vigil to begin.

Should my return never come, may it stay so - my greatest treasures live and breathe.

When her vigilant examination of her offspring ended she left to seek and feed, slithering from her hole and taking wing into the night with a deafening roar - a challenge that shook the skies.

-----------------

11:20 PM Nexus Time

Blood stained the snout of Tiamat's child as one of the great beasts of the North melted in its mouth. The woods had not revealed its passing, its victim caught unaware until the final moment. It drank down the slurry of flesh and blood and bone, its head raised to the sky in honor of its prey. Its great hunger abated for a time, and thirst soon followed. It followed the whispers of the trees who knew from when their water came. The trees here were younger than those close to home, comparatively talkative and helpful in its search.

Soon the sky serpent came upon the body of refreshing fluids it sought, but spied from the shadows another already submerged. Such a slight creature, with long hair soaked by still waters. Only its motherly curves prevented the beast from mistaking this one from a juvenile. After a seeming eternity of absolute stillness it retreated away from the bathing lady's refuge, asking the trees and birds and worse for their silence. Only then did it make its move.

A mountain of scales smoothed into flesh, bones cracking to the echos of creaking branches. The monster in emerald terror became the maiden in verdant splendor, flicking long silken hair over barren rolling shoulders. The unfamiliar motion of lips twisting up in mirth to hint at the curtain of ivory behind them. Soil and leaves gathered about her, and the silk of the spiders nearby fell to bind them. They formed cloth and veils the maiden wrapped about herself like a windstorm. The treasures of her trove fell into place upon her body, accentuating its elvish beauty.

Thus camouflaged, she made her way back to the great pool so that she might partake.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 03:33:43 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2019, 04:20:29 AM »
Coconut

Coconut flew up to Lily, right next to her, staring at her with her big concerned eyes. She hesitated for a moment to touch her, before reaching for her shoulder. "A-are you ok? That seemed like a really bad hit, I can heal you a bit!"

She seemed to be ignoring Vanguard.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 04:29:55 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2019, 04:28:42 AM »
Sage

6:00 PM Nexus Time

A chilling plea cut through her dreams.

The air burned - screaming as an unholy force seared a path from above. The trees groaned in pain - their clonal extrusions torn violently from the earth by an unnatural power. The birds sang in despair - intruders who destroyed their homes, disrupted their cycle of life as they prepared for the brutal winters to come. Then it was gone, the damage done. A blip in the vastness of the Northern Forest, a fleeting interruption of its towering pillars of oak and pine.

They still haunted her dream.

A thick exhalation of acidic comfort flowed forth from the mouth of cave deep within the forest interior. The birds stilled, their heads turned as if to listen to a far off call. The great boughs of the trees ceased their rattling, and their inhabitants let loose a collective sigh of relief as the threat of falling ceased. The promise of growth and renewal trembled through the roots of the world and brought them peace.

But now, she could not sleep.

A cavernous mouth yawned widely as the leviathan woke from its deep slumber. Great blue eyes narrowed and took count of the spawn who gathered around it for warmth, attached to the safety of a once-torpid monster. It nudged them with its narrow snout, roused them from their rest. Mother calls you. Thus, you wake.

Indeed, they did. She could trust them to watch - trust in their fangs and claws, in the fear of the tribes, to keep safe their home.

About I shall go, dear children. The forest calls for a duty kept still too long. The beast's tattered wings ceased to protect them, spreading out in the vastness of their lair and brushing smooth limestone like a lover's caress. The wind whistled against rock in welcome. And now your duty, too.

With a flick of its tail the monster selected from the comfortable pile of treasures which served as its bedding that which was desirable - or rather, what was desired by others.

So that they would desire her.

The vanity entertained its spawn, sending them rolling into wakefulness atop mounds of silver and gold. Ponderously they prepared for their own vigil to begin.

Should my return never come, may it stay so - my greatest treasures live and breathe.

When her vigilant examination of her offspring ended she left to seek and feed, slithering from her hole and taking wing into the night with a deafening roar - a challenge that shook the skies.

-----------------

11:20 PM Nexus Time

Blood stained the snout of Tiamat's child as one of the great beasts of the North melted in its mouth. The woods had not revealed its passing, its victim caught unaware until the final moment. It drank down the slurry of flesh and blood and bone, its head raised to the sky in honor of its prey. Its great hunger abated for a time, and thirst soon followed. It followed the whispers of the trees who knew from when their water came. The trees here were younger than those close to home, comparatively talkative and helpful in its search.

Soon the sky serpent came upon the body of refreshing fluids it sought, but spied from the shadows another already submerged. Such a slight creature, with long hair soaked by still waters. Only its motherly curves prevented the beast from mistaking this one from a juvenile. After a seeming eternity of absolute stillness it retreated away from the bathing lady's refuge, asking the trees and birds and worse for their silence. Only then did it make its move.

A mountain of scales smoothed into flesh, bones cracking to the echos of creaking branches. The monster in emerald terror became the maiden in verdant splendor, flicking long silken hair over barren rolling shoulders. The unfamiliar motion of lips twisting up in mirth to hint at the curtain of ivory behind them. Soil and leaves gathered about her, and the silk of the spiders nearby fell to bind them. They formed cloth and veils the maiden wrapped about herself like a windstorm. The treasures of her trove fell into place upon her body, accentuating its elvish beauty.

Thus camouflaged, she made her way back to the great pool so that she might partake.

Eruraviel

The elf had felt something in her forest stir, something powerful, something draconic. She'd returned home, just to check her house's defenses. To protect her work, and her children.

That's what she told them, anyway. Who knew what she actually thought about them?

So, when the elf appeared out of the woods, intruding upon her private hotspring, Eru wasn't mad. She was quite happy to see another elven form. She took a deep breath, and her eyes flashed. Sage felt a momentary chill run down her spine, but then Eru closed her eyes and smiled. Her pristine white skin glistened with the mineral water as she stared at the elven beauty that she'd missed so much. Her pristine, enormous orbs floated in the water, belaying even more beneath.

"It is good to meet you, Saryndalaghlothtor. My name is Eruraviel Lavinnia." She said in perfect draconic. She raised her hand from the water, and beckoned the dragon closer. Her neverending faint blush and her smile seemed disarming and genuine.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2019, 04:40:54 AM »
Sage

The false elf's eyes widened at the seeming knowledge that followed such a penetrating stare, but she refrained from breaking eye contact first. Then came the beckoning, so sweet and inviting, and the forest-maned maiden carefully moved to dip her feet into the steaming waters. "My, I hardly expected you to know much from so little." She covered her lips with her fingers after the lightly accented elvish passed them, and waved to her guest with her other hand. "You may call me Sage, Eruraviel."
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 04:41:39 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2019, 04:46:31 AM »
Eruraviel

"Then, please call me Eru. It's what my friends call me." She smiled at Sage, but her eyes wandered down Sage's body, taking in every curve, hill, and valley. She waved her hand, and two lithe elvish women stepped out of the woods, beginning to disrobe Sage after bowing. They wore identical white dresses, and looked to be twins. Their chests were modest and their stature fair, but they were by no means unappealing to look at. Their silvery hair flowed down to their feet.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2019, 04:50:35 AM »
Lily

"Coco?" She didn't shift her gaze away from the armored warrior for even a second as she responded to Coconut. "Stay back! He's dangerous!" Shit, she couldn't guarantee her safety at this distance, not when that man was wicked quick and had that of all things... There was only one to do...

She latched onto Coco suddenly and shot of the ground with apectalurar force. Her fiery wings spread out as they took flight with Lily carrying Coco. Those wings were noticeably more battered than before with visible holes in them, no doubt a result from that strike she'd taken earlier. They needed to get far away, she wasn't ready...

"Are you alright Coco?" She asked even as blood still poured out of her mouth and eyes.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2019, 04:56:56 AM »
Eruraviel

"Then, please call me Eru. It's what my friends call me." She smiled at Sage, but her eyes wandered down Sage's body, taking in every curve, hill, and valley. She waved her hand, and two lithe elvish women stepped out of the woods, beginning to disrobe Sage after bowing. They wore identical white dresses, and looked to be twins. Their chests were modest and their stature fair, but they were by no means unappealing to look at. Their silvery hair flowed down to their feet.

Sage

The grass caressed the feet of her host's servants, much the same way their fingers brushed against Sage's silken skin. She glanced at each of them and grinned. "Are we friends then, Eru?" She ran the tips of her fingers down the front of her body, following the valley between her breasts and coming to rest below her navel, preserving a modicum of her modesty. Her legs crossed one over the other. "I would like to believe so. To think I would wake up and find so fair a maiden as you living in my forest."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2019, 05:03:11 AM »
Eruraviel

The two elven maidens quickly stripped all of Sage's clothing off of her. One of the raised an eyebrow at the other, which the other reciprocated, but otherwise quickly retreated.

"This part of the forest is my kingdom, Sage. You're not the only owner, but you are my friend. Now, enter!"

She stared at Sage, waiting for her to reveal her cute petit frame.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2019, 05:07:57 AM »
Sage

The monstrous maiden slid her way into the warm water, standing proudly with her perky chest above the surface. "As long as you mean the balance no harm, I see no reason not to share - there are many far older than you or I here." Sage smiled as she all but glided through the pool toward her host, feeling the rugged algae beneath her toes speak of the elf before her.

Thus, she stood before her with her bosom hanging near Eru's face. Something below the waist was missing.

"Thank you for the welcome then, Eru!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2019, 05:14:03 AM »
Eruraviel

Eru frowned, suddenly clearly upset. She was quite perturbed indeed. "Sage..."

She sighed, and then stood up with a loud splash. The warm water rained off her perky breasts, and a shiver ran down Eru's spine as she felt the cold air nip at her.

Eru's body was the pinnicale of beauty. Large, brown areaolae covered a fair amount of her breasts. And her perky nipples stood at attention in the cold air. Her large thighs brimmed with muscular energy, and her waist belaid the musculature hidden underneath.

But, what she was sure sage was looking at was the flaccid penis that hung to her knees. The two large testes unrestrained by anything, each the size of a large orange. "Have you never seen an elf naked before, perchance?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2019, 05:18:01 AM »
Sage

Wait, had she somehow insulted her host already? What did she do wrong? Sage was clearly wondering these things, confusion more than evident in her lovely red eyes, until her eyes further down Eru's gorgeous little body. The part-time elf this time blinked in confusion. "Rarely. I did not take you for one favored by the Spider Queen - your skin is far too bright and soft!"

But then Sage smiled, clearly unperturbed despite her blush of interest. "Tis' quite the blessing."
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 05:19:12 AM by Aiden »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2019, 12:59:38 PM »
Vanny

"Eh?" He just stood there and blinked, his smile and stance still as a statue as the lass... just fled.

The knight sulked. Did he go too hard too fast? He put his fingers together and pouted, looking back at the fiery comet that seemed to get smaller and smaller. Only then did he put his hands by his mouth and roar.

"Oh man! Don't gang up on one girl like a bunch of chickens if you're going to skedaddle the moment it gets tough!

Patch yesself up and get back here!"

This was just way too craven.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2019, 01:48:06 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru's ears noticably twitched. She stared into Sages eyes, and half smiled. "Yes, it is quite the blessing, Sage, but all elves have one. Most aren't as impressive as myself, though."

She sat back down, settling back into the water.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2019, 01:51:16 PM »
Sage

Sage's own ears twitched, as if in mimicry, as she reached down to place  hand over the mound of her pubis. "Is that so? How odd - I had believed only Drow had such a thing. Well, thank you for bringing this to my attention."

She closed her eyes and concentrated. With little fanfare one precisely as large as Eru's began to grow from the appropriate location.