Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 15369 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2019, 01:52:47 PM »
Eruraviel

"Hey hey hey, make your own. Don't just steal my design!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2019, 01:55:57 PM »
Sage

A pout formed on the dragon's lips as she was chided like a child. "Hmph. Very well... how about like this?"

It began slightly shorter, but a fair bit more wide. It was thick and veiny and had a thick foreskin at the end.

"How strange that you bipedal creatures do not store yours in a convenient sheath. It would appear to be so vulnerable."

Then her eyes opened and looked down at Eru as if to ask, 'Is this better?'

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2019, 02:01:06 PM »
Eruraviel

"Yes, much better." Eru smiled, settling down. She kicked water as sage with her foot. "Everything about us elves was purpose made by our god. It isn't your place to question a diety's design philosphy."

Eru smirked at Sage with her large purple eyes.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2019, 02:04:58 PM »
Sage

"Ah!" Seemingly put-upon by this malicious maligning of her mental meandering, Sage brought her arm up to similarly strike her new associate with hot water as well! "Perhaps not!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2019, 02:16:07 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru lithely dodged the attack with stunning dexterity, splashing down into the water right towards Sage. She sat down upon the girl's lap, wrapping her arms around her neck. Sage could feel Eru's huge balls pressed against her, and her soft shaft. Despite their size, they were soft and fluffy, as well as her enormous ass. Her much larger breasts pressed up against Sage's, and she wrapped her legs around the dragon.

"Ehehe, caught you~"

Suddenly, Eru planted her lips on the dragon's own.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2019, 02:19:24 PM »
Sage

It was only Sage's relative inexperience with the elvish form that permitted Eru to so thoroughly bamboozle the dragon in this manner. The only thing that defended her from retaliation was how rather nicely the sudden grappling felt. Her red eyes widened as Eru pressed their lips together.

And stole a dragon's first kiss.

"Nnnmm?"

Books had not prepared her for this.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2019, 02:23:53 PM »
She felt Eru's hard nipples poke against her own, and Eru's purple eyes glistened with delight over her control of the situation. She'd never splept with a dragon before!

Her soft thighs tightened their grip around Sage's back, and Eru began to massage her back with her feet. A tail slunk down, tickling Sage's leg as her tongue pressed against Sage's lips, asking permission to enter.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2019, 02:43:53 PM »
Sage

Were all elves so amorous as this?! Sage's fingers inexpertly found their way into Eru's hair, sliding between luscious locks but yet uncertain whether they wished to push her away, or pull her yet closer still. Her own nipples grew hard as they were rubbed and oh my.

She opened her mouth as if to speak, which just allowed the tongue in like Eru was hoping for.

How do elves get anything done with bodies such as these?!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2019, 02:48:04 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru ground herself against Sage, her butt and balls rubbing against Sage's inexperienced shaft. Her tongue found entrance, but didn't force its way in. Instead, it gently poked Sage's own tongue before retreating. She broke the kiss and then pressed her nose against Sage's, nuzzling her.

"Elves were created by the goddess of pleasure, you know? We know how to make people feel good, almost innately. It's one of our gifts~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2019, 03:12:38 PM »
Lily

"Coco?" She didn't shift her gaze away from the armored warrior for even a second as she responded to Coconut. "Stay back! He's dangerous!" Shit, she couldn't guarantee her safety at this distance, not when that man was wicked quick and had that of all things... There was only one to do...

She latched onto Coco suddenly and shot of the ground with apectalurar force. Her fiery wings spread out as they took flight with Lily carrying Coco. Those wings were noticeably more battered than before with visible holes in them, no doubt a result from that strike she'd taken earlier. They needed to get far away, she wasn't ready...

"Are you alright Coco?" She asked even as blood still poured out of her mouth and eyes.

Coconut

Coconut placed her hands on Lily's face, a look of desperation and fear marring her childlike features.

"No, no, no! This isn't ok!" She exclaimed. Her own magic started flowing into Lily en massee. It was almost overwhelming. The sheer volume of magic that she was being fed could only be compared to being in the direct presence of Elizabeth. It carressed her wounds, making them ache a bit less, and staunching the flow of blood just a bit. Her magic was soft and smooth, soothing in the extreme. It was filled with care and worry.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2019, 06:51:26 PM »
Lily

"Please spare the effort, you can't heal these wounds with that type of magic no matter how much mana you throw at it, Save your mana for something more useful." While the bleeding did stop, the holes in her wings still remained. She put Coconut down on a thick branch far from the ground. "Stay well out of range if you wanna help, he's dangerous."

And with that her wings flapped once, and she took off towards Vanguard, crashing down on the ground a few meters away so hard that a crater formed.

"Oh really chickens are we? When you wanted to gang up on a kid, how splendidly noble of you. Truly a knight of impeccable legend. It looks like I'll be the one to teach you manners in place of your master but do give me their number, because they're next on my list."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2019, 07:00:06 PM »
Van

Because he was such a good boy, he waited patiently there. He didn't even look fazed at the crater, or the comment. He did look incredulous about it though, the comment that is.

"Ganging up on a kid? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? The only one I had my eyes set on was you, leave the brat outta this!" He pointed at the kiddo and grinned cheekily. "Seriously, relax. If you ain't up for it it's fine, but it's hella rude to just gang up on a lady like that. So why don't you try someone your own size for once?"

He paused flatly for a second.

"That was a joke." He looked at her like he was begging her to get it.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2019, 04:56:47 AM »
Eruraviel

Eru ground herself against Sage, her butt and balls rubbing against Sage's inexperienced shaft. Her tongue found entrance, but didn't force its way in. Instead, it gently poked Sage's own tongue before retreating. She broke the kiss and then pressed her nose against Sage's, nuzzling her.

"Elves were created by the goddess of pleasure, you know? We know how to make people feel good, almost innately. It's one of our gifts~"

Sage

What followed, despite the unusual and unfamiliar feelings Eru's actions presented her with, quickly placed this interaction far more within the realm of Sage's experiences. Rubbing noses in this way left her face blushing. "That is... incongruent with my knowledge of elves."

Sage reached into Eru's hair and behind her ears with her fingers, brushing through as if trying to groom her.

"And yet with all of this, I find myself believing you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2019, 03:36:23 PM »
Coconut

Steam clouds hissed out of Coconut's head as Lily reprimanded her. She huffed her cheeks out and bit her lower lip. "I have plenty of mana, more than enough to beat him! Magic used to help your friends is never a waste!"

She flew upwards, taking a position a safe distance away. She opened up her hands, and lightning began to crackle between them.

"And your jokes suuuckkk!" She threw out a blast of lightning at the man to vent her emotions. She'd be surprised if it did any damage.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2019, 05:06:57 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru felt the large dick stirring, rewarding Sage with a soft, sensual moan. She reached down, grabbed her own balls and began to slide them up and down Sage's shaft. Her legs remained tightly wrapped around her. She seemed very in control, but suddenly shuddered when Sage's finger brushed against the back of her lef ear.

"Ah-" She cried out softly. Sage could feel her cock throbbing harder against her, all of a sudden.

"So why didn't you come to visit the princess of the forest earlier? A cutie like you is always welcome~"