Cross Effects > Areas

The Great Northern Forest

<< < (19/100) > >>

Kotomine_Rin:
A pillar of lightning crashed straight into him, smashing the earth in its wake. Such magic power, the searing heat of the heavens. It was, it was...

Kinda ticklish.

"Hey, not bad." He flashed a toothy grin and gave her a thumbs up as the smoke cleared.

His air was all curly like a poofy brush though. It looked absolutely hysterical, too bad he couldn't see it.

SINIB:
Coconut

"Oh yeah!?! Give me a minute and I can show you my real power, you armored dog!"

Kotomine_Rin:
Vanny

"Oho! Dog am I?" He crossed his arms, thoroughly unimpressed, before staring her down. "Well you better not hesitate then. Because dogs. Like. To eat. Little. Chickens."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: francobull3 on September 12, 2019, 07:49:50 PM ---Vanny

"Oho! Dog am I?" He crossed his arms, thoroughly unimpressed, before staring her down. "Well you better not hesitate then. Because dogs. Like. To eat. Little. Chickens."

--- End quote ---

Coconut

"If you don't shut up, I'll turn you into a newt!"

Aiden:

--- Quote from: Sinib on September 12, 2019, 05:06:57 PM ---Eruraviel

Eru felt the large dick stirring, rewarding Sage with a soft, sensual moan. She reached down, grabbed her own balls and began to slide them up and down Sage's shaft. Her legs remained tightly wrapped around her. She seemed very in control, but suddenly shuddered when Sage's finger brushed against the back of her lef ear.

"Ah-" She cried out softly. Sage could feel her cock throbbing harder against her, all of a sudden.

"So why didn't you come to visit the princess of the forest earlier? A cutie like you is always welcome~"

--- End quote ---

Sage

The dragon in elf form shuddered at that attention, her own length hardening enough to reach up to bottom of the even-more-petite elf's enormous bosom. Seeing that response occur so favorably led Sage to persist in communing with that part of Eru's ear, rubbing gently against it.

"Mmm~. Had this one known a princess was in residence, I would have immediately come to pay you homage."

A certain word had immediately captured her attention.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version