Author Topic: First District  (Read 2533 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: First District
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2020, 11:53:53 PM »
Francesca

She laughed a bit. "What, you wouldn't make a deal with lil ol me? You aren't getting any younger. If you were half the fighter you were when we battled, you would have crushed this whole district nonsense in an afternoon. Now you're letting children play with toys that could turn this city into a crater."

The illusionist reached over to poke him, her magic seeking to take grasp and begin a transformation.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2020, 01:23:00 PM »
Yamada

A pair of chopsticks intercepted Francesca Prelati's fingers most abruptly before they could reach him. "It is the duty of one's elders not to cling overly long to life. But then, you never did believe in duty, did you?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2020, 09:04:37 PM »
Francesca

She stuck her tongue out at him but there was a dark look in her eye. "You don't think that'd actually fool me, do you? You've been clinging onto life for the past centuries I bet. If you really wanted to let go then it wouldn't be your wrinkly face that I'd be seeing right now, would it? You haven't found anyone worthy yet. So let's talk about options." Francesca strained her finger under the grasp of the wooden utensils with a smile on her face.

"Come on, just let me touch. I promise it'll be fun~! No toad transformations for you. I can't even do that anymore."
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 02:23:23 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2020, 02:20:57 AM »
Yamada

"If I made it that easy for you, then you would lose all interest." He pushed back further with the chopsticks, a flow of chi moving through the wood and sustaining their inexorable press against the fingers of Francesca Prelati. "And yet, despite the appeal of the idea, I have no interest in doing that either. Have you already forgotten my long lectures, Miss Prelati?"

He grinned.

"Never seek power that is not your own."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2020, 10:37:07 PM »
Francesca

Her zipper was still open. Soon the slithering tendrils were wrapping around her digit, merging together and pushing down with even greater strength. "Not everyone gets their kicks sitting on a mountain all day for years. Besides, this would be your power. Come on, would you really let things settle as they are if you were young and spray again? Give the legs and arms a good stretch before knocking the brats' sandcastles over? You didn't kill me for this, did you?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2020, 10:45:19 PM »
Yamada

"Were I not privy to your tricks, I will most certainly take you up on that offer." His eyes narrowed into slits as his concentration and force increased, and with it his great power. "But I know them well."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2020, 11:14:51 PM »
Francesca

She laughed more than as ever he resisted her. A veritable swarm was pushing back against him now, fusing together into freakish gestalts that could individually turn entire boulders to nothing but dust. "And what do you have to lose? That you'll die? That this place will turn to chaos? You're already dying, and this place is already more than homey enough for me. Have you forgotten how to take a risk, Yamada? Don't tell me that peace has made you weak!"

Francesca Prelati was stronger than him, at least stronger than what he was willing to resist with in this game. The endless hordes he would have butchered in singular strikes were pushing back his arm.

Her face softened, and the faint dissatisfaction of boredom slunk upon her face. A visage infinitely more dangerous than her childish glee. "Do you really think that I'd pass up a chance for us to have a rematch, Yamy~"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2020, 04:12:36 AM »
Yamada

"When you define yourself by your ability to dominate, to control..." The room went still, and so too did his breathing. Francesca felt herself instantly gain all the ground in the world, be given a clear shot right to his face! And then, the next thing she knew, she and her miserable swarm of monstrosities were face down on the opposite side of the table, where Yamada had been seated, and he was sitting where she had been, stealing her tea. "... then you are nothing. You are mistaken, Miss Prelati, to believe that what the state of things now is your victory."

Sip. Slurp.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 04:13:54 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2020, 05:39:07 PM »
Eruraviel

The Elven demigoddess waited. Her bare legs crossed, one arm lazily resting on the table rapping her fingers against the wood; the other hand holding onto a plastic container of overpriced bubble tea, lazily sucking the sweet balls up through the straw while she leaned back into her chair. With her pronounced pointy ears and her indecent attire, she had quickly gathered a fair amount of attention from the locals—the older generation looking upon her in distaste while the few youngsters stopping to take a look at the  mysterious elven seductress who'd simply appeared out of thin air in front of the shop.

Eruraviel had arrived about twenty minutes before her planned meeting. She wanted to follow up quickly with William, and more importantly, felt as if now was the time for her to seriously begin to make her moves to rise in the city. Patience was a virtue, but sloth was a sin. Finding a good balance between the two was an important part of growing up.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2020, 01:41:01 AM »
William

Ah going into fake rich cafe's to discuss absolute evil schemes together with hot ladies who were far older than they appeared to be. What a nostalgic feeling, not even the cheerful chime of the doorbell could break the nostalgic trip he had commenced on. Unfortunately he'd have to leave his hats behind at the dry cleaner, he should have known they wouldn't have taken well to the sewers.

Although the chime of the doorbell wasn't enough to break him out of his reverie, the sight that he beheld once entering certainly held that power. It so held the power to ensnare his feet to carry him over, ant to make him bow at the waist before taking a seat opposite her. Yes it was a her, his newfound interest, his most peculiar project. Well not most peculiar, but certainly the most pleasing on the eyes.

"Do my eyes deceive or have you grown ever more radiant since we last crossed paths?" She wasn't the only one though, he too had changed, become whole, and after reconvening with his other self, his power may have doubled but not his pride.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2020, 02:02:21 AM »
Eruraviel

Eru's expression shifted from one of bored apathy to a brilliant, toothy grin. She drummed her fingers on the table and beamed with contentment—it made her incredibly happy for him to have both properly praised her changes, as well as having noticed the changes in the first place. She leaned back into her chair, aglow with her newfound divine power and gazed into his facsimile of a soul with glowing red eyes.

"I could say the same about you. Had you split your power off from yourself last time we met? I've heard of warriors from the shadows being able to make use of such powers, and that description certainly fits your bill." She looked back and forth, before gently tapping the table one final time before withdrawing her hand. A magical rune laid engraved upon it, protecting the contents of their conversation from the prying eyes and ears of the first district. With a gentle half smirk that had just the smallest dribble of her usual smugness, she spoke.

"You must've been pretty busy, Will. I hope you have time to listen to my own plans still." The blond's ears trembled with excitement and anticipation, while slowly focusing on each and every sound around them, listening into the entire crowd's casual conversations.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 02:03:33 AM by SINIB »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2020, 07:29:25 PM »
William

"Merely being in the presence of such a fetching goddess is worth this amount of time. Especially one who is so keenly aware. You are correct about my dealings...But one can only lurk in the shadows for so long."

His eyes took in her divine form but not more than what would be considered appropriate, however his next request was completely at odds with this. "I do have one complaint however, or rather two now. With hat privacy spell you put in place how am I supposed to bask in the jealousy of gettu g to treat someone as wonderful as you..." That was a joke but the next past wasn't. "But more importantly, this seating arrangement is completely dismal, how am I supposed to embrace you if you are so far away?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2020, 07:38:30 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel's bare foot brushed against his thigh, running her big toe down the outside of William's leg down slowly until her foot was on top of his. She began to work on his shoe with her feet, quickly sliding it off of his foot.

In the meantime, she leaned forwards onto the table, thrusting her chest forwards towards him. "There's a certain joy in the anticipation of intimacy. It makes the real thing feel all that much better if you cuck yourself a bit beforehand..."

She licked her lips once before leaning back into her chair, patting out the ruffles on her dress. "If you insist, my lap is always welcome to prospective members of my harem~"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2021, 03:38:26 AM »
William

"Sitting on the lap of a pretty princess, how preposterous." His foot suddenly twirled around under the table and pinned Eru's teasing foot to the floor. He smirked as he avoided her obvious provocation. Simple seduction like that would only work on overly serious virgins.

"Yet here we are and you're the one who's so desperately flirting, perhaps you'd like to sit on my lap instead. It would be much more dignified for you to do so... I would most certainly enjoy having you over here."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2021, 04:28:10 PM »
Eruraviel

The elven woman grinned at him, glowing with the faintest glow of the moon. "Hoh? Perhaps you're projecting your own frustrations onto me. To me, a bit of footplay is a normal part of any date with someone you're interested in."

Eruraviel leaned back, giving William a good flash of her underboob in the process. The pristine white titflesh glistened with excitement. "Unfortunately, time is Valuable right now, so I don't have too much time to spend on flirting with you, as much as I enjoy it. I have plans in motion, and I wish to form a partnership with you." Her eyes glistened red with keen interest. "Would you be amenable to such a discussion?"