Author Topic: Vampire District  (Read 38144 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire District
« Reply #1035 on: July 06, 2020, 05:42:01 PM »
Roman

"No.  There is no turning back," he said, taking a deep breath.  "I can do it here.  Just... do it."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: July 06, 2020, 08:08:15 PM »
Valerie

Her grip on the seat tightened noticeably, as did the tension in her legs, yet.... Her neck and mouth were completely relaxed as she closed the final gap and as gently as possible sank her fangs into him.

Then he was hit by indescribable pleasure, it rushed through his body and lit the flames of his passion anew, and then the second wave rushed over him. This time his body begun changing as fat gave away to firm muscle, fangs grew out of his mouth in tune with a growing desire for something new, a lust for blood. The flow that had already invigorated his erection burst through with even more potency, imbuing him with a virility that was beyond any mere mortal man.

Finally his eyes shifted into a familiar crimson hue and a he felt growing connection to her. Whatever feelings he had for her was magnified and having her so close felt more right than anything.

"How is it?"

She pulled back and gave him an appraising look.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: July 06, 2020, 09:36:30 PM »
Roman

Roman's body tensed up as he felt her breath on his neck.  Eyes widened and something sharp pressed against his skin.  As those fangs sunk into his flesh, Roman closed his eyes, only for them to be forced open not by pain, but a sudden rush of pleasure, no lust.  He watched as Valarie's already immense beauty seemed to intensify.  It wasn't that she herself was becoming more beautiful, but all the sudden he was noticing so many seemingly innocuous aspects to her beauty.  That blond hair felt like the perfect shade, the fresh memory of her voice felt calming, intoxicating, even arousing.  He hadn't been sure how to feel about her teasing before.  In fact, it always felt a little condescending but now all the sudden it felt like a sexy game they were playing.

"I-"

Roman's shirt tightened around his now bulging biceps.  If you were looking for it, you could see the faintest outline of a well developed chest.  Although he did not have abs, the fat on his belly was almost completely gone and his stomach was tight to the touch.  His pants also suddenly felt insanely tight and not just because his dick was getting harder.  Those twigs he called legs expanded outwards, along with his ass and calves.  Although, his ass was now about as tight as a man's ass could be.

"I feel... so alive and..."

Blood trickled down Roman's chin.  His new fangs pierced his lower lips from urges he suddenly found washing over himself.  There was a hunger, one hard to describe.  It wasn't unlike the one he would have gotten as a human, but somehow also different.  The urge commanded, screamed at him to consume the blood of all those in front of him.  After all, he now had no foreign blood in his system and now he was a vampire.  That mixed with his new urge, the one he had to fuck.

"Powerful... fit... so this is how it feels to be a vampire..."

Parsing through all the different emotions he had, he suddenly became aware of a sensation.  Valarie's firm ass was pressed against his now skin tight pants, the dick that was once poking her now practically stabbing her.  Both his underwear and pants had been completely pierced by the newer stronger shaft, leaving a thick hole in his pants.  The veiny cock pushed against the thin leather fabric covering her ass.

"I don't know about this beach trip now.  I'll go insane if i see you in a bathing suit."

"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: July 06, 2020, 09:55:42 PM »
Edelgard

Edelgard blinked, and the hard lines of her brows and the pressure in her jaw softened. By the slightest amount, a turvy turbulence that resided in an unmentionable part of the Forsaken drained away, eroded by the cleansing agent of the ring's initial success.

Feeling was easier than speaking, and the desire to explain herself purer than her throat's ability to do it. Maybe that was why. Why these messages reached Sakura so cleanly, in spite of the indirect, distant voice that carried them, she pondered. But yes, she wanted to meet this vampire king, whose deal had transformed Sakura.

Sakura

Mmm, she seems to be on the move, but she's moving pretty slowly. Sakura replied after focusing a little bit on her link with her mistress. She's moving away from us, south, I think...

She unleased a shadow familar towards Valerie's position.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 09:57:09 PM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: July 09, 2020, 02:18:29 AM »
Valerie

"That is part of your training too silly..." The blonde greedily too in the changes to him, seeing his clothes burst at the seems, now that was hilarious and she would have laughed if she hadn't been so busy checking him out. Oh boy was he a treat, the firm definition of his chest was irresistible and she founds herself running her fingers down it and feeling him up, it was like her hands were on auto pilot.

And now why would Sakura be spying on me? The vampire king felt annoyed as she could feel a shadowy familiar of Sakura get closer to their car, and that feeling of annoyance transferred over her bond to Sakura, a feeling that was telling her to show up in person or not at all.

She slid off Roman's lap onto the seat next to him, of course this was so could get a closer look at the lance that had been stabbing her butt. It was with a wry smirk that her hand came to grip it's base once more, except this time her fingers didn't quite meet up.

"Look at that, you are a real grower Roman, your unleashed blade is almost on par with mine when I take those pills hehe...." She wasn't sure if the idea of her having a dick would bother him, but she really wanted to see the look on his face from hearing that.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: July 09, 2020, 02:32:53 AM »
Roman

Roman found himself feeling antsy as the comfort of her ass coming off of his now bigger exposed shaft.  The hand that reached down to grab it offered both relief and anguish as he sighed from the sheer pleasure of having his new king sooth his cock.  But more shocking than that was that his dick got bigger.  He grew wided eyed not just at his new body, but at his new member.

Thats why when Valarie told him about hers, he turned and stared, eyes wide and eyebrows raised.  "A what?  Pills?"

He grabbed Valarie by the hips and attempted to yank her ass back onto his lap.  In that moment, he remembered the pills existing in Elizebeth's domain.  Although he swore they existed in Elizabeths domain and were very expensive.  It made sense she had some.  That thought lasted only the moment, because he began feeling the sheer power in her abs.  They were so firm that he became even harder somehow in her hands.  Avoiding those, he slid down to her hips.  It didn't get any better.  Despite her size, they felt so wide and shapely.  He suddenly understood the whole shape of her legs and that got him even more exicted.  Logic and reason had faded and Roman's brain was mush.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 02:50:41 AM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: July 10, 2020, 05:32:53 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura frowned-was she intruding on something? Her master was in a car with a man, one whom looked familar, but she couldn't exactly place offhand. Not from this angle, anyway.

I think she's annoyed I didn't come in person. She grabbed onto Edelgard's arm and pulled her close. So there's no time like the present!

Sakura grabbed Edelgard's arm and the shadow began to pull them in, while her shadow slid into the limo and settled into the back seat. A few seconds later, the two women were ejected out of it. Only then did Sakura realize whom she was sitting across from. She raised her eyebrow at him, but otherwise didn't say anything.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 10:42:20 PM by SINIB »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: July 12, 2020, 04:02:59 PM »
Edelgard

She didn't have much warning, but the Forsaken was getting used to these jumps. She still sent, inadvertently, a lamenting comment through the mental link, as they shifted from the shadowy portal to the anchorage of a moving vehicle. I'm feeling queasy.

Edelgard's first glance at the Vampire King, as she took notice of the situation she was in with this unknown cohort, was not an impressive one, but she knew better than to blurt that out. There was a visible power in what she caught of the woman's figure at once, but the situation was... undesirable. Damn hedonists.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: July 13, 2020, 07:36:31 PM »
Valerie

"Interrupting your King while she is feeding, my are you the bold one Sakura."

Val turned around and beheld Sakura and the guest she had brought along, the foreign smell had already alerted her yet she could smell Sakura all over her and-

Swiiiiish

Valerie blurred over to the unknown stopping right in front of her so she could take a closer look from head to toe. Her crimson eyes sharpened and her shoulders slumped as she discovered something truly reprehensible....

"Sakura why are you bringing along girls who are taller than me? That completely undermines my presence, I am the fearsome and cute Vampire Idol King Valerie, and I will not stand for all these unknown giants threatening my realm. So when will you introduce us hmm? Will it be sometime before the accursed day dies?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: July 13, 2020, 09:04:33 PM »
Roman

A lot just happened.

"Wait Sakura?  Who is that?  Wow she is hot too...."  he turned to Valarie.  "Wait your an idol?"  Then back to Sakura.  "Wait are you two a couple?  Why are you touching her like that?"  He turned back to Valaire.  "Wait answer my question about the dick."

Then he looked down at himself.  He was wearing no pants, the blond bombshell in an equally compromising position. "Fuck..... I hate today...."
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 09:09:51 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: July 14, 2020, 05:39:10 AM »
Sakura

A pair of pants appeared in Sakura's before she tossed them at Roman. "She isn't my lover, and put some pants on. We're just friends." She replied with perhaps a bit too much vigor. Her red eyes gleamed mysteriously at Roman. They callously took in his form before she turned her attention to her king.  He was nothing special, even now. Without a proper mindset he'd never amount to anything. That fact wouldn't change.

A wry smile greeted her sire, along with a slight chuckle. "Ufu, this is my bodyguard, Edelgard. She wished to meet with my current employer and learn what sort of woman she was. And I didn't think I'd be interrupting much."

"Play it cool, Edel."

She reached out and ruffled her master's hair. "And you weren't an idol last time we met, as far as I know."
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 09:13:46 PM by SINIB »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: July 14, 2020, 08:12:41 PM »
Edelgard

The vampire monarch was concerned over her height? Ridiculous. Edelgard had seen how a small frame containing legendary power could be even a greater threat than something so large you could simply pierce with a large enough carpet of weapons. But this didn't sound like the time to share that. Definitely not the occasion. Sakura's indication was redundant, but was heard clearly.

"I am Edelgard of the Forsaken," she said, with a curt bow of the head. "Greetings."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: July 15, 2020, 09:41:16 PM »
Valerie

"That is cause I am the producer you silly brat... You interrupted my feeding time and you even brought such a cutie with you, There is nothing Forsaken about her, no way no how, she even has a sexy tan! When did you become so evil?" The vampire king pouted as her golden locks were ruffled by Sakura's hand.  Hmpfff..." Valerie turned her back on Sakura to face Roman.

"You mean the cheap pills they sell at the Pleasure Palace? I always carry them in case there is some bad girls in need of some punishment...."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: July 16, 2020, 08:06:17 PM »
Roman

Roman caught the pants, responding only with a vacant stare.  Not lovers?  That was total bullshit.  Despite what Valarie thought, he wasn't so much of a clueless dolt that he couldn't pick up on something like the way the two touched each other.  Although it did come off like the woman was Sakura's bitch.  The odd thing was how Sakura was interacting with Valarie.  Ruffling the hair like that, such familiarity.  More importantly, she seemed close, really close.  He already knew she was supernaturally powerful, a monster even, their last fight proved that.  It didn't seem like she got any more humble, not with a laugh like that.

"Ah.. thank you," he finally said, putting on the  magically created pants.  There was no underwear unfortunately, so his rapidly deflating cock sort of pressed against the front.  It made it a lot harder to look the people around him in the eyes.  Instead, he glanced at their necks.  It was a close second.  Seeing the tip of their clevage, he realized.

These are all girls.

So I become a vampire and what?  Now i'm part of some shitty romcom?  This is not what I signed up for.

His mind continued to piece things together.  Valarie's pills were those dick growing things he always heard about.  For some reason, he always thought they were just for small dicked men to impress their unsatisfied girlfriends, but women used it too.  Magic.  That is what Sakura was using.  Was that how she got so strong?  Magic?  No.  Why would she bother going to the gym if thats how she built her body.  Roman stared down at the new muscles he was just granted.  Then, he looked at Sakura's body, momentarily forgetting his own shyness.

"Oh my god.... she turned you too didn't she?" he asked, staring at her in disbelief.  "So your a vampire huh?  No wonder you were acting like you've never been in a gym before.  Bet you got those muscles from being turned didn't you?"

He poked her belly.  The concept of consequences for actions was was now completely gone.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: July 16, 2020, 09:56:17 PM »
Sakura

Sakura reached forward and pressed her chest against Valerie's back, pulling the shorter woman into her lap. "Why didn't you offer to make me an idol? I like singing, you know."  Surprisingly, she didn't seem to care that Roman had reached out to touch her without her permission. "Do you want to me to show you the difference between us, Roman? The difference between someone who worked for their strength and one whom was granted it by a higher being?"

She didn't understand what Valerie had seen in him. He was just a spoiled brat, whining for power. "And, for the record, I have a home gym. I was looking for something a little more intense, and those weren't exactly normal gyms."
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 10:00:54 PM by SINIB »